Im tired of those "how much money/success do I need to get girls like this (pic of beautiful girl)"

Im tired of those "how much money/success do I need to get girls like this (pic of beautiful girl)".

AGAIN, you will never attract women, specially hot women (even tho all women are only attracted to Chad anyway) unless you are Chad.

You will never trigger legit biological attraction unless you are HOT.

Money isn't shit but a cope. You are seen as a walking purse by then, that's all, not a source of actual sexual attraction. They don't want to fuck you. All those ugly cucks getting how women due fame/status/wealth are nothing but cucks to Chad.
So that's right, you are fucked unless you are hot. Money is a cope. Being a Chad is the most precious asset ever, because you can't buy bone structure, height, hair, frame, thick wrists, big dick, low inhibition personality etc (derived from god tier looks since day 1).

You'll never be a legit, pussy wetting Chad. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

equilar.com/reports/18-200-highest-paid-CEO-rankings-2015.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 OP responds to every post with "cope"

WOMEN only care about FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT.

Everything else is irrelevant and only adds to a CHAD

While you trade PENNYSTOCKS, CHAD is banging his way into VP OF A BIG FIRM ON WALLST

my name isnt chad but are you gonna cry about it? why are you posting? maybe you weren't bullied enough

cope

legit

Stfu you boneless nerd.

Fucking money obsessed subhumans need to visit Gandy.

Nice cope

Life in America sounds weird.

what a weird thing to feel the need to post.

Money buys you freedom.

Chad-dom allows you to put your peener in some meat holes repeatedly until you ask yourself "Why am I attempting to satiate an insatiable desire?"

Being a Chad gives you jobs that a non Chad would need 10 years of experience to obtain.

equilar.com/reports/18-200-highest-paid-CEO-rankings-2015.html

Looks like you're right, just look at all these ripped aryan gods.

A man that can provide for a woman triggers a legitimate biological reaction. A lot of women that marry rich don't realise they only love the man for his money, because their body literally tells them otherwise (until he's broke or another rich, handsomer man comes along). Obviously once you get married the attraction wears off because they can keep half your resources regardless (and start fucking Chad then).

Im from Europe you dumb cuck.

What freedom do you have you dumb wagecuck. The only situation money gives you freedom is when you are rich and you get enough passive income to do anything, and even then, anything EXCEPT BEING ATTRACTIVE TO FEMALES, a fundamental biological need for everyone.

You'll never make girls wet unless you are Chad, and implying you don't care about this fact is a cope.

That biological reaction a cucky one, not a "OMG I MUST GET FUCKED BY THIS GOD".

If you can't trigger that on girls, you are fucked and might as well drop from society and leech off it as much as possible until total destruction for ultimate revenge against the universe.

Everything else is being cucked.

HFF guy is back

>you short the EUR
>Chad rails her on the floor

Is this bait ?

So much frustration in this post...

Reason women don't give a shit about you isnt because you're not a chad, its because you're an immature butthurt retard.

Maybe you need to reexamine your life and goals.

>What freedom do you have you dumb wagecuck. The only situation money gives you freedom is when you are rich and you get enough passive income to do anything, and even then, anything EXCEPT BEING ATTRACTIVE TO FEMALES, a fundamental biological need for everyone.

This is exactly what I'm saying. If you don't have money you have to wagecuck yourself and you're not free.

Why do you want to make girls wet so bad?

>Why do you want to make girls wet so bad?

Because im high-T. Any healthy, high testosterone male wants to do that during their prime. Of course unless you are a high estrogen cuck or some old faggot that only cares about money becuase their prime is gone and now he's coping by thinking he has better things to do, you'll not care about that.

The thing is, there's no real recovery from missing on top tier pussy during your prime, just cope.

Shut the fuck up.

Pathetic cope.

>I want cancer because that's what all the cool cucks do

What are you talking about?

You sound upset.
There is no need to be upset.

>tfw no thick wrists

I think you need to actually have sex with alot of girls and get this out of your system. It really gets old very quickly and you will hardly remember any of the sex anyway.

Maybe take a trip to Thailand or something.

>Sex with a lot of girls
>Trip to Thailand

But those will be boys...

Underrated post

Why are you starting your own business or investing while chad picks up women delivering PIZZA

HAHAHAHA. first post best post

"MajorCope.gif" gave him away

it's the same fucking retard that makes the buttcoin shill threads all day every day

top kek at this basement dweller that shitposts about buttcoin and his virginity all day. you're like a meme stereotype