Im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you think Veeky Forumsworth 1k?

im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you think Veeky Forumsworth 1k?

shares @12eu down from 152eu

DB is the new Lehmans so.. B T F D!!!

bump

Who the hell is advising you? Is he charging you?

just a mate

just wait till it starts pulling up again. itll still be plenty cheap, and youll beable 2 sleep at night.

I think shorting it would work.

160B € bailout request today, no?

For the Italian banks.

Go on your Bloomberg Terminal and look at the spreads on Deutsche swaps right now. It may not go under but other banks don't think it's very credit worthy (to the point that they're taking out an alarming number of swaps against DB).

Just be wary man.

Invest all your money in it while it's cheap. German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing their plans for saving DB and throwing Italy under the bus.

The shares will recover over the next year, bit you could get 3-4x your investment in a week.

how many have you got bro?

None. I work in an investment fund which may or may not have a very good source on the above and put what some would consider a large amount on DB shares the day past.

I should add that at least 2 large collectives of media outlets are pushing that db will collapse to reduce investor confidence, all while funds connected to people who own those empires are buying up cheap db.

t.DB marketing department

bump

We aren't getting bailed out, we're getting bought out by another bank. Have fun trading.

> German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing...

Proof?

At a discount?

LINK

That depends what your valuation of the firm is. We have her valued at about $30.XX but I can tell you we've only gotten offers for about one third of the book value. Who knows what Cryan and Schenck have schemed up though.

> That depends what your valuation of the firm is
The market valuation, derp.

Book value is about $60, so it sounds like you're getting offers ~30% over today's stock price. Which is pretty damn good especially if you haven't gotten all bids yet.

Nah I just want people to lose their money

So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?

So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?

Tip from a place which got information early.

Or if it's wrong (unlikely) db collapses and what happens next makes 2008 look like a trip to the beach. 1928 all over again, panic buy gold, hide in the woods with MREs and elect hitler. Your currency will be worthless anyway.