Nintendo Stock

Hello, Veeky Forums. As you might've noticed, Nintendo's stock prices have risen by 25% in the the last week or so. Now's the time to invest, as it hasn't even officially been released in the US yet.

What is the best place to buy stock? (lowest commission, most accurate stock prices)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/7974:JP
techcrunch.com/2016/07/13/pokemon-go-will-soon-get-ads-in-the-form-of-sponsored-locations/?ncid=rss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only place burgers can buy Nintendo is the OTC markets, so you may be fishing in empty waters here.

>Buying when price is high

>the price has already gone up so now I want to buy

good luck m8

>the price has gone up for 2 days so it can't go up any higher

Just looked and ts already gone up 8bn

If you think pokemans are worth more than 8bn you are crazy

If anything its the biggest bubble I have ever seen

good luck OP

>it hasn't even officially been released in the US yet
Yes it has...

It's the highest grossing app on Google Play and Apple and it's still only out in America.
Also, Nintendo has plenty of other popular IPs that they can release as mobile F2P apps.

>Fucking normies are all over the game
>Weird PoGo watches are sold out
>The game is viral
>Game isn't out in CANADA and EUROPE... AND JAPAN!

The stock will hit 45USD by the end of August. Print screen this post Veeky Forums

>tfw bought NTDOY years ago when it was ~$11

Obviously a week ago was "the time to invest".

Jesus, if you want to play momentum, at least call it something else other than "time to invest".

How much did other hit games fare a few years after the hype?

When even the banks talk about Pokemon Go, you know it's time.

I want to short, but I am scared

Nintendo's Tokyo Stock is up another 13% today (as of the time of this post).
I told you guys it wasn't finished increasing. :^)
And it still hasn't released in Asia or Europe.
bloomberg.com/quote/7974:JP

can't buy in nz afaik :(

Everybody in Europe is already playing it, depite it not being released yet, there are workarounds. I also think it will be a quite short trend, so you are late to the party OP

Anyone know who manufactures the wearable pokememe wristbands? Id like to buy their company

I put in a market buy order on the ADR and was going to wake up early to confirm it but I overslept and woke up with an unlurchased +35% Nintendo stock and 30 minutes left until the market closed.

God why.

Can I buy Nintendo stocks if I'm from EU?

yes. also don't buy high you dipshit

:^)

Pokemon Go is essentially a way to get alot of cash really quickly. The 90's/00's era kids have so much disposable income right now, so
It would be many months before Nintendo even thought about licensing another one of their IP's. If they released a shit ton of games all at once the issue would be that the would seriously risk blowing the load early and having nothing in the long term.
You can go ahead and buy stocks, but the fact still remains that Nintendo has been blown out of the console wars. People want pretty and graphically beautiful games nowadays, which requires a high tech console to produce. Nintendo has historically been unable to out perform from a tech standpoint. Just look at the PS1 vs N64, GC vs PS2 vs Xbox, and WiiU vs PS4 vs Xbone vs PC, and it's clear Nintendo will be unable to compete with its competitors. That's why the Wii was made for casual gamers. That's why the 3DS was Nintendo's large scale focus. Nintendo also have no chance in the portable handheld market either, despite owning that entire market. That market is dead and gone, killed by smartphones.
If you invest in Nintendo, basically you are investing in their IP's, and nothing more. Console war is over for them, handhelds are dead, smartphones are the future for Nintendo, and they are going to outsource that.
They'll sell the mariners, lay off all the developers, and move their company largely back to Japan to rebuild themselves into a smartphone juggernaut. That will take years, so I would only invest when Nintendo's next system flops like the Dreamcast did. Stock will tumble then.

Which brokers in the EU allow to buy JPN stocks?

Do your research, it depends where your broker can trade. I can buy Nintendo on almost every german stock exchange. Shouldn't be too different in other countries.

Nintendo should take that 7 billion extra valuation and just buyout Capcom and Konami and license Sonic. Squeenix is its own thing.

Now you are videogame Disney. You can then make more money and then buyout NHK and create a bunch of Nintendo themed shows in Japan. Nintendo Cinematic Universe

Then work on Nintendo World a real life augmented reality theme park which sells games, phones and merch.

There I just made them a culturally iconic brand that makes 30B a year. YWIA Nintendo!

>That's why the 3DS was Nintendo's large scale focus. Nintendo also have no chance in the portable handheld market either, despite owning that entire market. That market is dead and gone, killed by smartphones.

Most of your analyze is correct, except for this part. Just browse /vp, some people prefer PoGo, some prefer the main game. Nintendo needs both of them. The stock dropped a bit today, but by the end of July, it will gains another 5$.

>90's/00's era kids have so much disposable income
The median yearly income of a millennial is $35k. I don't think they have any disposable income at all.

>The median yearly income of a millennial is $35k.

Stop reminding me to kill myself.

IS IT TO LATE TO BUY?
IT'S NOT RELEASED IN EUROPE AND ASIA YET
MORE EXPLOSIONS TO COME OR DOES THE CURRENT EXPLOSIONS ALSO CALCULATE THAT IT WILL BE JUST AS SUCCESSFUL IN ASIA AND EUROPE AND IT'S OVERPROJECTING?

WHAT DO
WHY DIDN'T I BUY LAT WEEK I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE HUGE

While the handheld market has a lot of interest, it's no where near DS and Game Boy standards. In 5 years the market will have zero interest in my opinion. PS Vita had everything it needed to be a success, but just couldn't cut it, and was a massive failure despite the PSP gathering large sales. Nintendo had to package in a gimmick to justify to customers the 3DS, and even in its first year it was viewed as a complete and utter failure. Having a wide variety of cheap and f2p games has made the phone a handheld behemoth in comparison to the 3DS and Vita. Even if Nintendo makes a successor to the 3DS, that system wouldn't make nearly enough money as Pokemon Go alone has.
3DS will be dead in two years, max. Vita is already dead.
It doesn't matter what diehard fans want, because they represent only a small segment of the marketplace

I should have said are willing to spend more. 80's kids also have an attachment too, so throw that in there

I have a feeling Japan is going to make it blow up too but faggots keep telling me no so I dipped in anyway. I think they just want to rake it in themselves. I dropped a couple hunnit, I'm ready because I berieve Japan will go crazy. They only play mobile/ds games, why the fuck would it not go up just from Japan alone. I berieve plus I don't give a damn, this is my first time doing this and I have 1700 in the bank so I'm not gonna cry because I'm going to sell after the first week or two

>also forgot to mention it jumped like what 12% today?
I already made money

Veeky Forums - buy high, sell low

>pokemon too high dont buy
>release in asia
>goes up another 50%
>you shoudla bought it faggot

because that's how the market works.

Well, I'm believing the stock still has a long way to go. I would invest before it releases overseas. Nintendo has stiff competition in Asia though, from alot of other games.
Well, either this game does decent in Japan, or completely blows up.
I'll say it's going to blow up, I mean, Pokemon is a cultural phenomenon there. Biggest concern in my opinion would be if Kantai Collection decides to make a mobile app. That right there would take alot of Pokemon Go's profits. Kantai Collection has something like 3 million players and counting. Short term: buy stocks.
Long term: watch out for Kantai Collection

PG was only possible because of collaboration with Niantic, a Google offshoot which founded Ingress. They used Ingress to collect location and places data and ported it over to PG.
t. Ingress player here
So any other companies trying to make a real world vr might have a hard time

I mean just Google "discount brokerage " and get started, if you really believe the nintendo is going to be such a winner. The biggest market has already been accounted for, so id put my money elsewhere. But you mghty guaranteed a small profit, and that's nothing to scoff at.

Id suggest buying into pharmaceuticals and biotech, but thats my thing.

AR, not VR.
VR is simulated reality like oculus that creates an entire new space, while AR simulated reality using camera functions.

Is the stock called COOL?

The stock will go up when it will hit the asian market. You won't be even able to imagine the impact in Japan.

>buy high

Veeky Forums always has the best advice

Where were the investment calls on Nintendo before pokemon go was released?

aand it's down 5%
if only SOMEONE adviced you NOT to buy overvalued stocks

Seriously. How the fuck was this on nobody's radar?

It's definitely been on the radar before that even. But Nintendo is OTC so 99% of biz is using robinhood.

25% is because it slumped so low to begin with

might still be value there, but even 2 days ago was late. look what they have in the pipeline for the holiday season before you make the call

Pokémon Go will soon get ads in the form of sponsored locations

Source : techcrunch.com/2016/07/13/pokemon-go-will-soon-get-ads-in-the-form-of-sponsored-locations/?ncid=rss

That made me sad. I hope she/he makes more friends so the stock keeps rising.