>That feel when don't know how to get a job now

Who else /criminal record/ here?

Pls reply

ok

Well you could kill yourself
>le drugs are good for you maymay
Could see past this at age 12

Join the foreign legion.

Could try getting a warehouse job. Or just applying for other jobs. Not all jobs have criminal checks.

It had nothing to do with drugs

Fraud over $5000

Try online work as a tutor. There's palfish, nicetalk, chegg, and others. If you have a car try doordash or some other food delivery app. Save up and get a food cart. Depending on your state laws, consider selling food

Some are. As long as you dont just sit around smoking weed it can be. LSD made it way easier to understand math for me, and im not that good at math.

Under the table.
Over 10 years I worked half a dozen different jobs. All of them were through one person that I worked for initially.

like what

Theres tons of jobs out there that understand that sort of stuff. Unless its something seriously heinous, most employers will consider it a bad mark, but it shouldn't hurt your hiring chances too badly.

Construction, Carpentry, Drafting, Water Systems, etc.
It's not like they were high paying jobs, but then again, tax wasn't an issue either.

ah, I was under the assumption that your "employer" was into illegal activities.

>illegal activities
Nope.
But there's no tax on those either, I guess.

Professional revolutionary

>2016
>not being a career criminal

if only it were so easy

Expongement?
Seal Record?

Son, you need to stop watching Disney Channel. Very few crimes are capable of being expunged, and even fewer cases will qualify for sealing. In the real world, when you fuck up, there's consequences.

Do a trade.

Lie about your past. They never check anyway.

Sure thing old Wise man Jenkins. What if you were found not guilty? & wouldn't it depend on what state you're in? Last time i checked you can get a copy of your cori records and get em sealed up, -5 years after a conviction, or anytime after a case is dropped?

>What if you were found not guilty?

>criminal record
>found not guilty
Choose one, idiot. A criminal record means you were convicted or plead guilty. An arrest record is not a criminal record.

>Last time i checked you can get a copy of your cori records and get em sealed up, -5 years after a conviction, or anytime after a case is dropped?
I'll take "Things user Made Up and Are Total Bullshit" for $1000, Alex."

Just bejng arrested shows up on a background check. You dont need a conviction to have a record. And yes you canget things expunged easily in most states after afew years if you havent committed any crimes. Many people in the justice system, especially judges eblieve that people can change and are not out to ruin lives. Prison is adult daycare and does not fix people. If youre a productive memeber of societ you can get shit expunged, tax money doesnt grow on trees.

>OP is convicted of felony fraud
>Veeky Forums faggots think expungements fall from trees
muh sides

Damn I think I'm gonna drop acid for the math gains

Actually not bad advice

Just sell drugs

I was thinking of investing $300-$400 in one myself and seeing how much profit i could make.
>in the end
>its only $300
>lower risk than food truck

Every state in Australia offers expungment after 10 years. Except Victoria.

I got a DUI 3 years ago this month, I only started serving probation this year. For a while I felt very ashamed and hopeless and have interviewed for at least 20 jobs in the past year. Taking crap jobs to pay off loans. I just landed my first legit job starting Monday, annual salary is 34,000 with paid time off, health insurance and a 401k, never had benefits before in my life. Obviously I'm not rich but this job is close to home within a 15 minute drive so I'm very happy about that. Anyway just don't give up dude, work crappy flexible jobs if you need to, as time goes by the impact of your criminal record will fade, certain jobs like banking won't hire you with Fraud though, I wish you the best.