How can I kill my caring and giving morals and become a selfish asshole?

how can I kill my caring and giving morals and become a selfish asshole?

listen to everything we say on this board

Read the Selfish Gene and generally learn about how capitalism works i.e. the trickle down effect i.e. the invisible hand

kill yourself and reincarnate into a jew

Try not being a spoiled faggot who lives at home

Realise being selfish isnt bad unless you are committing immoral actions.

What exactly do you mean OP?

Accept that life is pointless, there is no God nor any real moral compass except which humans put up, even God himself. Accept the inevitability of your doom and that you are always standing on the edge of the abyss. Accept that you are already dead and whatever you do, say, or influence, in the cosmic and truly long steps of time does not matter. You will not be remembered for eternity and one of your offspring might have no offspring which will bring your line to an end. Accept that you can't change some things, thus don't care about them.

TL,DR: Kill your self, ego, let go of everything. Welcome to the end where you can build up your own moral compass, enjoy.

Stop eating for a while. Low blood sugar always turns me into an asshole.

Move to America

Smoke heroin.

Constantly surround yourself with douchebags.

I think you mean, "be stupid enough to believe"

Realize you never had any heart, soul or conscience to begin with. You haven't even really been born yet..

Use cocaine it will kill ypur empathy

Just wait for everyone you love to back you in the back

>how can I kill my caring and giving morals and become a selfish asshole?

Hear me out:
Play Minecraft.
Create two worlds.
World 1 - you have a light footprint, don't kill many animals, eat apples, etc. Be a kind and gentle soul.
World 2 - be ruthless, kill lots of animals, stockpile food, set up efficient farm system, etc

See which one works out for you.
Being ruthless will be that one.
Be inspired to be more ruthless irl.
Profit

>Just wait for everyone you love to stab you in the back

Or this.

(Assuming my substituting "stab" for "back" is correct.)

you don't need to be selfish to be successful if that is what you're trying to do. although if your loving friends are lazy and poor you may have to put some distance.

>advice involving Minecraft
You are 11 and don't even bother hiding it. Happens when you are surrounded by your fellow kids

Yes. Same poster here, different side of town.
>yfw you are the guinea pig in that gif

what did that girl think was going to happen to poor mr. guinea swine