How much do you faggots pay for rent...

How much do you faggots pay for rent? Myself personally am 22 and pay ~$700 would I be a retard to get a $1500/month loft at 50k a year

yes

yes
kc housing is a big fat bubble right now btw

everywhere is a big fat bubble. Rent prices here in Denver suck
I'm not paying $900 a month for a 350 sqft studio

bullshit

Yes

what're you doing to make 50k a year at 22?

My name is Matthew Smoldt and I live in River Market paying around $560. I am moving to the Plaza area. Kansas City!

$2025 split for an apartment in venice, ca making about 75k per year.

Expensive area with companies like google and snapchat around.

$350 a month, all utilities included. i rent a room in a modular home.

>mfw Australian property market

Bubble burst when?

22 make 50k a year. Married. No kids. Marine Corps. And that's how you make 50k a year at 22. Yes I am talking on behalf of myself.

Ah yes, the married in the military meme, well played sir

Tips fedora ;)

Are you saying thats hard to do?

*Bangs wife during deployment ; )

not OP but 22, $66k/yr, $1,100/mo rent here
java programming pays

Always keep rent to a minimum without living in a slum. Trapping yourself with $300 more a month is one of the worst things you can do

Do you think paying almost 40% of your net on rent is smart?

I'm about to move into a 330 sf studio for $1200 a month in downtown Denver

fuck that. You need to get on craigslist and find a shared place. Everything too expensive for how big the places are downtown. At least go LoHi

Live in a 350square foot shithole in San Francisco for 1200/month, that's actually good deal. 49k/yr but i only really work ~5 hours/week so it's not bad. Developing some stuff for a business I'm going to be starting on the side.

>At least go LoHi
I'm pretty sure that's where it is. Right next to the broncos stadium

You're in Jefferson Park nigga
Bronco's stadium only three blocks away from me

LoHi would be 20th st+ and Tejon'ish area.

Is Denver a decent place to live?

I live in a city I hate, surrounded by retards but my rent is 500 dollars all utilities included. I make 60k and saving money is so so easy as a result of this place. But at what fucking cost? I want to die pretty much every day.

Where do you live and what are your aspirations if any?

I don't like living here. It's too small of a city and really dirty. Tons of homeless everywhere. Doesn't help either that Coloradoans don't like Texans (the mexican food here sucks).

I've only been here eight months and already trying to find a job somewhere else.

It's nice if you like the outdoors, biking, and snow sports. This city isn't for me.

Albuquerque. I want to live some place where I don't feel compelled to leave 99% of the year. What's the point in saving money if I spend a fair amount of it traveling mostly just to not be here?

My finances are good, job skills are good, heading back to start my masters next month. Once that's completed I'm done with this place but I don't even know where I'd go.

>would I be a retard to get a $1500/month loft at 50k a year

Not really if it makes you happy. But an expensive loft is no guarantee of that. You can still get a shit neighbor who you share a wall with or something.

Coloradoans don't really like anyone for what it's worth.

Live in a 585 sq ft one-bedroom apartment with my gf. We split rent and I pay $270. I live in Washington.

damn man lucky. wish I wasnt an idiot and learned to program. now im just like everyone else looking for a get rich quick scheme

which one are you?

300 motherfucking dollars

>get rich quick scheme
No such thing, so stop wasting your time chasing that goose.

Bullshit it doesnt , tell that to that guy who made the squatty potty

Wow people. I pay 250 euros for a 3 bedroom apartment build in 2008 in downtown Thessaloniki. Financial Crisis has it's pros it seems.

>rent 400 yuro
>monthly wage 900 yuro
>kill me

I make 50k at 19, age don't matter m8, just initiative.

Lol Na senpai no beta males for her ;)

>Make 70k a year
>Work in Boston
>You can't find a studio for less than 1500

Kill me

I'm 22 and make $55k/yr. It was not hard to do at all desu. I'd really prefer to be making a lot more.

Also from seeing the astronomical rent prices ITT it's making me much more cautious about moving out. I don't know. I live with my mom currently and pay her around $500/mo in rent. Doing this mainly because she needs the cash and it's cheaper for me than moving into an apartment. Living with my mum sux though m8. To move downtown I'm looking at at least $1100/mo for a one bedroom. If I live in some other not so bad parts of the city I'm still looking at $900/mo or and having to commute about 15 minutes vs straight up walking if I got a downtown place.

What did Matthew Smoldt do to you to make you want Veeky Forums go after him?

As long as Liberal are in power. They're desperately propping up the market with retarded shit like negative gearing.

Oh yeah, gtfo that useless state. Move with the money my man, major cities In Cali, NYC, Boston ect. Good luck user-kun

Paying 900/mo for a 1 br in miami. Prices are so fucked that buying would be more.

What are you doing then?