Anybody else laughing at elon muskrats pathetic attempt to drumm up support for his 2nd-rate-engineering electric p.o.s...

anybody else laughing at elon muskrats pathetic attempt to drumm up support for his 2nd-rate-engineering electric p.o.s. car company?
Its like a pyramid scheme of scientology "buy the stock and you will get a surprise!!!! :DDD"

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/carlodonnell/2014/07/11/the-rockefellers-the-legacy-of-historys-richest-man/#66442fd360e7
technologyreview.com/s/518066/could-electric-cars-threaten-the-grid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K

Op is retarded

yes i am laughing elon musk is a complete charlatan. i would like to short TSLA at some point, but as they say 'the market can remain irrational longer than you can stay solvent'

lots of idiots still believe in electric cars.

Thread is proof that you can be the most successful businessman in the world, achieving unimaginable feats in online banking (paypal) the first modern car company (Tesla) and commercially viable rockets (SpaceX) and STILL

haters are going to hate.

These two posters found a way to hate on the most successful businessman in history. They have their own special "gifts"

Remember dear reader: Haters are always going hate. look to yourself for approval, not to the ignorant babblers who will be there wherever there is speech

>Haters are always going hate.
yeah paypal was a great success, but tesla doesn't make a profit (kind of important in business fyi) and never will

The most important thing, OP, isn't whether the company is good, but whether people think it is good.

Look at Apple. Shit computers, stupid devices. And yet people fucking love it. Why? Because muh steel, muh edges, muh clear lines, muh Helvetica.

It's not a 'good' company, but people love it. So they are valued highly.

I mean, I wouldn't call him the most successful businessman in history to be honest. Wouldn't that be Rockerfeller?

forbes.com/sites/carlodonnell/2014/07/11/the-rockefellers-the-legacy-of-historys-richest-man/#66442fd360e7

This is b8

It's not. That is literally how the stock-market works. Another boost to stocks is 'tradition'. GE is a lumbering, inefficient, talent-destitute company, and yet is still valued as a blue-chip stock. Why? Muh tradition.

>That is literally how the stock-market works.

this

obviously

I know a MD who drives to the hospital in his new Tesla everyday. Plugs the fucking thing in to the side of the ambulance bay - (hospital outlet). Then brags to everybody about how cost effective his car is. (YOU ARE STEALING ENERGY YOU ASSHOLE) not free.

thank you for being you

Look at GMs history of profitability?

Car companying is advanced mode

Go back to your ad sense and meme stock shekel counting goyim

This just in guys: Apple and GE are total pieces of shit that totally don't have entire countries' GDP worth of market cap. They're like totes going bankrupt tomorrow so pull everything out of them and put it into like right now you guiseee

Missing the Mad Max gift there.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ASSHOLE I DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT GM SUCCBOI. TSLA IS THE EPITOME OF OVERHYPED MEMESTOCKERY.

Yeah sure buddy, shares are $225, it's all a meme, whatever dude, you got all the answers don't you?

You know why I love all the retards like you? Because you make me money. Arm chair CEO's saying Musk doesn't know how to run a company. A company that is on the forefront of innovation that will be the first domino to disrupt so many industries. Please, I urge you to go tell Musk that you know better than he does.

SO WHAT, THEY WERE APPROACHING $300 AT ONE POINT. TSLA HAS OFFICIALLY PEAKED TESLA WENT UP 0.03% TODAY WHILE THE NASDAQ WENT UP 0.69% IT'S OVER SELL! SELL! SELL!

you sound like you bought in at $280. it's okay, just cut your losses and move on...

innovation? tesla is heavily dependant on government subsidies and carbon credits. when donald trump gets elected, he's going to put a stop to this type of corruption. absolutely disgusting.

>the year is 2036
>your wife's son posts a new video online
>he's driving a 2016 S model
>"join this mlm and you could have a car like THIS"
>the comments fill with jealous rage a young boy driving a car original MSRP $110,900 now a modern classic
>he flips a peace sign and raps a little since he's half black
#blacklivesmatter
you must be so proud

Nope.

everybody will be taking ubers driven by robots by 2036. driving/owning a car in 2036 will have the same appeal that churning your own butter has in current year.

that's great, doug. i hope you have a stop loss order set up.

To the moon, bitch. Literally.

FUCK YOU FUCK ELON MUSK AND FUCK SPACEX. NIGGA YOU AINT GOIN TO SPACE. FUCK YOU. ELON MUSK IS A GODDAMN LIAR.

IT'S 5pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME SO THE ADULTS ARE GOING TO BE GETTING HOME FROM WORK SOON AND HAVING MY BACK AGAINST THE FUCKING NEET BRIGADE

Apples success lies in its software ,the hardware is pretty but it's the software at the core of all their products.

>leftists begging to suck the dick of a guy that burns their taxes faster than all the ovens in the world could for 50 meme cars a year that kill their drivers

+1

:)

here is something that no one who is shilling this memestock wants to talk about:
technologyreview.com/s/518066/could-electric-cars-threaten-the-grid/
read it.

stress on the electric grid in residential areas. this could turn into a huge problem. if one person on your street has an electric car, no big deal . if everybody on your street has an electric car, then costly upgrades to the grid are going to be needed.

the above article actually glosses over the negatives and over accentuates the positives of teslas. it is focused on faggot suburban california. they say, "(electrical grid) upgrades are paid for by all rate payers, not the electric car owners." keep in mind that this is a LOCAL policy particular to faggot california. other utilities in other states/regions/countries may have different rules, and these rules are all subject to change.

upgrades to older grids in densely packed urban centres entail huge construction costs and your average electric utility ratepayer is not going to want to subsidize wealthy sportscar drivers for the sake of 'muh environment'. in fact, they will vote against this.

(OP)
just vote 4 Trump, ok?

They're not going bankrupt, just like France isn't going bankrupt. They're shit, but people like to roll around in shit.