What are the most unpleasant accents (in english)? I immediately dislike anyone that sounds southern or french...

What are the most unpleasant accents (in english)? I immediately dislike anyone that sounds southern or french. Also english accents are overrated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvsnc6NCJp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Northen retarded accents are not understandable to me (an Italian).

I love how they talk in documentaries or game of thrones and it's super understandable, I also understand American English very well in general

>american english
which one? We speak with quite a few accents and truth be told many of us cant understand each other.
although as an american i have to either vote for
>Boston accent
or
>Irish accent

general american

Singaporean

Absolutely disgusting

South African accents are awful
Southern hemisphere accents in general are pretty bad

Also this should probably be an /int/ thread

This.

Or thai.

And

>tfw Southern

Certain northerners just sound arrogant when they talk(i.e. Bostonian)

Japanese. I literally cannot stand the way they talk, and its even worse when they speak in actual japanese

It's just manly guttural grunting, what's not to like?

All I hear is the potato and spaghetti and kraut and surstromming in their breath. Feels good to talk all proper-like.

There really aren't that many accents in America compared to the Brits and ours have been getting less distinct over time. The New York accent is a good example of an accent that is gradually fading out due to transplants.

The most unintelligible it gets are those ridiculously deep south accents with tons of drawl. I moved to North Carolina for a bit having grown up on the west coast and I was having to ask people to repeat themselves all the time, probably pissed some of them off.

Boston and New Jersey are the worst, bar-none.

the best are Old Virginia and Irish

>southern
Which one? Some of them, especially the Tidewater accent, are quite pleasant.

Norwegian, especially around the south-western parts. It makes me want to kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvsnc6NCJp8

1:48

Anything that is non american with the exception of Dutch and South African.
I also hate ANY New York accents, the Valley girl accent, and any accents west of Wyoming.

So painful...

Why? Bergen are based as fuck.

Why? I'm from the damn place. It's shit.

Northern British or Scottish accent
Absolutely awful