What are some other examples of WE WUZ KANGZ that have been seriously proposed in academia?

What are some other examples of WE WUZ KANGZ that have been seriously proposed in academia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Adamson
globalresearch.ca/before-columbus-how-africans-brought-civilization-to-america/5407584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pinkerton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

>Everyone in Europe wuz Aryans n shiet.

Isn't this the mainstream consensus? Indo-Euros likely wuz steppe horse people and shiet

Yeah hes trolling

I dunno man

>First nations were actually turkroaches
Should've known, desu

Hitties, Urartians/Hurrians, Sumerians. Ancestors of North-Caucasians

Christian Identity is basically the white version of WE WUZ KANGZ and that had some actual academic supporters back in the 19th century.

There's also the whole Khazar thing but that's really more "YOU WUZN'T KANGZ" than anything.

>There's also the whole Khazar thing but that's really more "YOU WUZN'T KANGZ" than anything.

Not to derail the thread but I'm a semi believer in this one and there's more reason to believe it than that.

Though admittedly there is probably no small amount of political motivation overlap to the belief. It's more like saying "YOU SHOULDN'T BE KANGZ NOW" to the Israeli establishment since much of their manifest destiny rests on the assumption that they are an unbroken people directly from the times of Jesus til today and the Levant is therefore "theirs". Obviously being a bunch of Turkic nomads throws a wrench in this narrative and this no doubt attracts radical anti-Zionists (and vice versa for opposition) like Shlomo Sand, who is probably one of the most prominent names pushing forward the theory today.

the idea that the israeli colonists in modern times share anything in common with the people of ancient kingdoms in Israel seems completely ridiculous to me.

First time hearing about this thing.

>The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[25]
FUCK OFF. This doesn't even make sense, you can't call people telling you you're not a semite antisemites.

I'm going to believe this theory from now on only because of that SJW tier defense.

You sure showed them! Stick it to the man!

hattic were caucasus ancestors, hitties were europeans and urartians are basically armenians

>examples of WE WUZ KANGZ

Claiming any sort of ancestry or heritage is labelled WE WUZ now.
Doesn't matter how well documented or plausible it is, there will be someone to deny it.
Might as well say everything popped out of nowhere yesterday.

I'm a Jew, and I find the idea that we wuz khanz more attractive than the idea that we wuz the Near East's whipping boy.

The opposite actually is one of the biggest WEWUZs there is; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans

Genetic testing has showed that even Ashkenazi are still more similar to middle easterners than other Europeans. They really wuz hebrews, but of course that doesn't mean legitimate claim to that land.

there is no provable connection between hattic and north caucasian languages. Urartians lived in what is today armenia among other places but the only known relative of Urartian is Hurrian whereas Armenian is an Indo-European language. Hittite is not "european" as it wasn't spoken in europe - it's indo-european

Wouldn't Jews have slanted eyes if they wuz khazars, seeing that it was a Turkic kingdom?

Multi-regionalism, I know Veeky Forums likes to meme about it but with modern genetic mapping all so called proof for it can be summarized as "I ain't related to no god damn nigger, hyuck!"

>Wouldn't Jews have slanted eyes if they wuz khazars, seeing that it was a Turkic kingdom

What a fucking retard, Turkiks were only a small elite, like in Turkey

>but of course that doesn't mean legitimate claim to that land
so much this.....my genetics are pretty british, but if my family/comunity laid claim to land in england wed be laughed at

Except in Khazaria it would have been the contrary, small Jewish elite and massive Turkic population. Or do you suppose that the Jews would have amassed a huge military force capable of securing massive central Asian territory and trade routes, when they had just been shoad and scattered by the Romans just a few centuries ago? Dumbass.

WE WUS KHANS N SHIT

*replace Finnish flag with star of David*

Forgot pic

>urartians are basically armenians
Nope. Urartians and Armenians co-existes. Urartian State failed, Armenians took over, Urartians left to the North (the Caucasus)

>genetic testing
There was a thread on /pol/ not long ago that claimed that there was conclusive proof that Ashkenazi are descended from Greek and Persian converts?

I remember we all made peace and joked that Ashkenazim are Aryans and the holocaust was just for the lols.

Nobody but RSS fags and hardcore Hindu nationalists believe this.

>thread on /pol/
>conclusive proof
dude pick one

>le pol meme
There was a link to a scientific publication, not just people looking at paintings and drawing conclusions like we wuz niggers.

Poles claiming to be Vandals and Shiet

Poles never claimed they were Vandals. That shit comes actually from some German and pan-Germanist nationalists who claimed that everything in Central Europe is Germanic.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
WE WUZ ROMANS, GREEKS, MESOPOTAMIANS N SHIET

>Poles never claimed they were Vandals
Lad...

WE WUZ VEDICS

Yeah, that's a bullshit nationalist theory. Their main tactics are to say PIE language and IE migration is a colonialist, racist theory designed to divide Indians. It's growing in India from what I understand, but is still a fringe hypothesis.

> total coincidence guys, nothing to see here...

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Adamson

The idea that the Protestants of Northern Ireland were a pre-Gaelic indigenous people of Ireland, and that the Irish themselves only got there in 1000AD, was seriously backed by a lot of Unionists in Northern Ireland and still is in some circles.It was used for justification for racist behavior against the Irish/Catholics.

Obviously it's all baloney and the Protestants of Northern Ireland, mostly descended from Germanic lowland Scots, only came to Ireland in the 17th century.

This is why non-historians need to stay away from history as a field.

They would have to explain how almost every European language is related to Sanskrit, and how a huge population of India is made of abos who are genetically different and speak a different language, not related to Sanskrit. Hurt they just trying to divide us!

Ashkenazis as a whole are more closely related to modern Italians than anyone else. Don't think for a second that you had people like Amy Schumer running around Israel in the 1st millenium BC.

One autist (or troll) on /int/ doesn't speak for the people. If there are actually people who claim that Poles are Vikings/Germanics, they are completely negligible.

Some Poles are WE WUZ SARMATIANS AND SHEET, some others are WE WUZ ALWAYS SLAVS AND SHEET AND ALWAYS LIVED HERE.

If you'd bother to look at the numbers and letters on that picture instead of looking att the nice colors that go oh so well with the walls in your echo chamber, you'd see that R1-173, the specific group in NA, is the same as the one in SEA and parts of Australia, indicating that original settlement of the continent indeed took place from the east. Please educate yourself in the correct application of the facts your trying to shitpost with next time, and thanks for playing.

>modern italians

You mean modern Sicilians

Well obviously there are also at least two amateur polish bloggers that also believe so, as probably do a good portion of their followers

Madison Grant and nordicism in general.

>Romans wuz blonde ayrainians unt sheise

Here is what /polska/, the poles on /int/ have said so far. Of course they could all be memeing, but they got upset at one guy who voted slav and called him a russian

Poles on Veeky Forums are almost entirely composed of dumbass mememasters with inferiority issues.

A lot of people still think that the English are primarily descended from Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Frisians, not Britons.

Doesn't matter, just call them racist colonialists, and zero in on that they are white and that people who are not part of a culture have less ability to discern that culture's history and traditions by "other"izing imperialist bias.

Orientalism is a solid book and Edward Said makes some valid points, but his theories have really given rise to the worst WE WUZ shit by justifying the idea that only natives are capable of constructing and interpreting their own history.

They are heavily descended from Anglo-Saxons though.

Of the invading groups, the Anglo-Saxons were the ones who had the most significant impact on their genealogy.

we have shittons of jewish dna now and there's no connection to turkic peoples. ashkenazi jews share an origin with sephardic and italic jews, in populations that resettled to italy under the roman empire.

I'm not "sticking it to the man", I'm pissing off zionist retards.

Nope. Look up genetic studies. It's around 30% tops. What do you think happened to all the Britons? Do you really think hundreds of thousands of Germans were convinced to cross the sea? What about the Kingdom of Strathclyde? Did you know that the genetic difference between Southern and Northern England is greater than the distance between Northern English and Scots? We're mostly the same blood as the pre-roman Britons.

so u sayin we wuz celtics n sheit?

OI MATE
*eats beans*
SO YOR TRYNA
*shows yellow teeth*
SO YOR TELLIN ME
*hates french profusely*
SO YOR FACKING SAYING TA ME THAT
*sings football chant*
WE WAS FACKING WELSH OR SUMMINK?

I'm dravidian and even I know Aryan invasion theory is true. The horses, linguistics, and (rigvedic) religion are all from Aryan tribes that moved into India. The Vedas even talk about doing war with snub nose, dark skinned people who don't worship the true gods.
It's really retarded to believe the Hindu nationalist crap where they blame everything from the caste system, lack of education, and rampant corruption as doings of the British. Nah, those things have existed for a long while, and more specifically were enforced by the ruling castes.

Whipping boy?

Vedic Indians were basically horseniggers, terrorizing everyone and stealing their cattle. while high on soma.

B-but Hinduism is non-violent.

We wuz peaceful gurus n shit.

>ethno-cultural differences become a vehicle for
a socio-economic antagonism between the warlike nomadic Indians and
the pacific sedentary Iranians.
>The reaction of the Iranian victims of the
Indian cattle-raids is the demonization of the latter’s gods, the devas. Thus
develops the Iranian religion of the ahuras.
Amir Ahmadi. The Daeva Cult in the Gathas.

Indians are good bois dey dindu nothing.

> It's around 30% tops
That's quite a lot actually.

Also over 50% of English paternal lineages are Germanic.

And that blue stain in the middle of Russia?

Volga Germans

>a socio-economic antagonism between the warlike nomadic Indians and
the pacific sedentary Iranians
You dingus they were both Iranians, just worshiped two different pantheons that had different values.

In most ancient times yes, but they eventually split and antagonized each other.

My point is that the daeva and asura worshipers were closer to each other than the indigenous indians.
Modern Hinduism is only close to Rigvedic Hinduism in name. The values and practices have undergone radical change over the centuries.

globalresearch.ca/before-columbus-how-africans-brought-civilization-to-america/5407584
>Contrary to popular belief, African American history did not start with slavery in the New World. An overwhelming body of new evidence is emerging which proves that Africans had frequently sailed across the Atlantic to the Americas, thousands of years before Columbus and indeed before Christ. The great ancient civilizations of Egypt and West Africa traveled to the Americas, contributing immensely to early American civilization by importing the art of pyramid building, political systems and religious practices as well as mathematics, writing and a sophisticated calendar.
WE WUZ COLUMBUS N SHIT

The Turks originally came from China. You know, relatively close to where the traditionally-accepted Native American migration route is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pinkerton

THAT'S RIGHT LADDIE WE WUZ GOTHS AN SHITEEEEEE

I think this is the most absolutely bizarre case of wewuzism I've ever come across.

>Further concrete evidence, noted by Dr. Imhotep and largely ignored by Euro-centric archaeologists
>Dr. Imhotep

Fucking hoteps.

But laddie, studies suggest that lowland Scots literally wuz German n sheeittt.

MUH TRUE HAN

>8 votes
Probably a circlejerk.

>vete a casa, hombre blanco

Yeah but it's a different thing

The real story of Scotland:
>Picts are barbaring about as they are wont to do
>Gaels arrive and fuck the Picts into obscurity
>Gaels wuz kingz n shiet
>Gaels boff the English on the head and get free land for their troubles
>land is full of Angles, Danes and some Celts
>Scottish King gets crumpet fever
>his wife's son invites Flemish, Dutch and Frisian merchants to settle in Scottish towns so he can make the big bucks
>also Normanises the Scottish court because Tanistry is for nerds
>even though the next few Scottish monarchs are Gaelic traditionalists, even they can't ignore that the Germanic Lowlands are waaaaaaay better off than the Gaelic Highlands
>Scottish monarchy gets DEUTSCHED until James VI who essentially regards Gaels as not really being Scottish

Pinkerton's story of Scotland
>after the Goths sack Rome they go to Scotland for some reason
>they wuz kingz n shiet mane they wuz buildin kingdoms while the gaelz wuz livin in cavez
>subhuman Irish scum invade Scotland
>even though the Goths are way better fighters than the Irish, they're overwhelmed by sheer numbers
>the Irish steal bagpipes, kilts and St Andrew from the Goths and claim that they invented them
>the Goths are able to hold the Irish off and contain them to the Highlands
>the persecution of Highland culture is just the Goths claiming their land back from "a degenerate imposter race" (his words)

>Poles never claimed they were Vandals

99% of them didn't. Just like 99% of white people don't claim they were every race in the world and neither do 99% of black people. These threads are just for memes.