Is there a more overrated person in history than this faggot? Everything from France is overrated shit in fact...

Is there a more overrated person in history than this faggot? Everything from France is overrated shit in fact, but this guy takes the cake.

Napoleon is one of those not rare but definitely uncommon people who was inquisitive as fuck and smart as fuck and in addition to that was put into every position and place that he needed to be put into to be absolutely great at everything he would need to be great at to succeed. No he is not overrated, he's just not a genius. He was just a smart guy who thought he was gonna die young and did something with the little time he thought he had.

>An entire era named after him
>Changed how europe worked for a century
>Tactical genius comparable to Alexander
>Overawed
Yeah no I took this bait hard

>Is there a more overrated person in history than this faggot?

Plenty
George Washington for exemple

point being, stop being a fucboi and realize that you will never do more with your life than he did.

>was put into every position and place that he needed to be put into
you mean got into every position and place he needed to be because he took risks

George Washington

>napoleon takes a risk and succeeds
wow so lucky, this could have gone wrong and what if this hadn't happened
>napoleon takes a risk and fails
wow what a mistake

Bitter envy and resentment thread.

>4th anti-Napoleon thread in the past two days

I sense the eternal Anglo.

How is Washington overrated? He barely gets a mention outisde of American history.

He's even overrated within the context of American history

OP is just a jealous tall man. Tall man syndrome.

On that we can agree, but the same can be said of almost all the Founding Fathers.

andrew jackson

there's an entire country more overrated than this man and his country it's UK

Jesus and Muhammad.

>not deifying the Founding Fathers
I literally pray to Thomas Jefferson at night

fuck off hipster faggot

>Not Hamilton

You're doing it wrong.

Whoops. was meant for

>Literally born in a recently acquired province and works his way up to the fucking emperor
>Influenced many country's legal systems
>Conquered most of Europe, including some major powers
>Tactics are still studied by militaries worldwide, and were reproduced by one of Bismarck's underlings, which was vital in the Second Schleswig War, The Austro-Hungarian war, and the Franco-Prussian war
>Faggot OP calls him overrated

Found the Comstock.

>tfw you can't know peace from the critics

Nice bait, OP.

Napoleon isn't overrated at all.

>Is there a more overrated person in history than this faggot?

He rode on the front of battle, and snipers never got him. He would have holes in his coat after too. If he had died at any point ~pre-1779, the revolution would have died with him.

Agreed, Rommel wasn´t even that great of a tactician, he was simply bold and brave. Perfect Nazi war hero propaganda.

Napoleon literally changed Europe, he wasn´t a perfect leader but he sure was assertive with his goals.
>Remember the Austerlitz.

By popularizing the bayonet charge? fuck off dumb frog fag, Generals and field marshals fought all the wars while he was in the orient and before his prominence, I.E. all the fucking wars france won

I fail to see how Napoleon is overrated at all. He fought 60 battles and only lost 7. He introduced the Napoleonic code that we still use today. He had massive balls and challenged the troops that were mobilized to capture him when he left Elba to shoot him, they joined him instead and he became emperor again.

Long live the Emperor!

Long live the Great French Revolution!

Is a genius like Napoleon needed to beat the Germans well and not just through greater number of troops?

To deny the importanrance of his law code is just impossible. Even though he didn't write it he allowed it to be implemented and brought it to so much of Europe.

This