How did Eddie Morra turn $100k to $2 million in 12 days ?

How did Eddie Morra turn $100k to $2 million in 12 days ?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/a-safe-drug-to-boost-brainpower/
qz.com/485020/the-worlds-first-true-smart-drug-enhances-cognition-and-is-deemed-safe-by-health-experts/
rt.com/uk/312953-first-smart-drug-brain/
bbc.co.uk/news/health-15600900
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654794/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He had NZT-48 and you don't

if you take drugs that make you super smart and perceptive probably live poker is your best bet.

Look up Archie Karras

"Karas drove to Vegas with $50 in his wallet. His initial run lasted for six months where he turned $50 into $17 million playing poker and pool"

>NZT-48

So ... modafinil ?

>modafinil
nah that only keeps you awake
coffee can do that

>nah that only keeps you awake

Nope, modafinil has proven that it boosts cognitive abilities like memory, concentration and motivation of a user. Even obama takes it.

>proven
user beetroot doesn't cure cancer and modafinil does not make you smarter. don't believe everything you read on the internet especially not health/medicine wise.

if by proven you mean some stubborn cucks insist on it with absolutely no proof then sure.

also if anything has been proven is that caffeine is stronger than modafinil in inducing an alert wakeful motivated state of mind.

>user beetroot doesn't cure cancer and modafinil does not make you smarter.

Research before you talk shit like that kiddo, you probably don't even have vaccined your children you tinfoil freak

>scientificamerican.com/article/a-safe-drug-to-boost-brainpower/
>qz.com/485020/the-worlds-first-true-smart-drug-enhances-cognition-and-is-deemed-safe-by-health-experts/
>rt.com/uk/312953-first-smart-drug-brain/
>bbc.co.uk/news/health-15600900

>proven is that caffeine is stronger than modafinil

kek please tell me that you are trolling

>Militaries of several countries are known to have expressed interest in modafinil as an alternative to amphetamine—the drug traditionally employed in combat situations where troops face sleep deprivation, such as during lengthy missions. The French government indicated that the Foreign Legion used modafinil during certain covert operations.[citation needed] The United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence commissioned research into modafinil[22] from QinetiQ and spent £300,000 on one investigation.[23] In 2011, the Indian Air Force announced that modafinil was included in contingency plans.[24]

In the United States military, modafinil has been approved for use on certain Air Force missions, and it is being investigated for other uses.[25] As of November 2012, modafinil is the only drug approved by the Air Force as a "go pill" for fatigue management.[26] The use of dextroamphetamine (a.k.a., Dexedrine) is no longer approved.[26]

The Canadian Medical Association Journal also reports that modafinil is used by astronauts on long-term missions aboard the International Space Station. Modafinil is "available to crew to optimize performance while fatigued" and helps with the disruptions in circadian rhythms and with the reduced quality of sleep astronauts experience.[27]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

>Research before you talk shit like that kiddo
i did, and no reputable medical source (you know other than rt and bbc kek) claims so. it's a common misconception a hype if you like.

coffee is stronger but apparently last shorter and you build up tolerance faster. but basically buth act the same modafinil is more subtle and less powerful.

>>Militaries of several countries are known to have expressed interest in modafinil as an alternative to amphetamine—the drug traditionally employed in combat situations where troops face sleep deprivation
yes it's a drug that keeps you awake without the side- (and other) effects of amphetamines exactly.

>i did, and no reputable medical source

>US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health
>In this review we summarize and discuss previously published research on modafinil’s neural, cytoprotective, and cognitive effects, and we propose possible primary biochemical targets that could underlie the effects of modafinil observed in these studies.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654794/

Yep absolutely no scientific research can be found

autists

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654794/
>Theta rhythms also exhibit resting differences corresponding to arousal level, showing increased synchrony in states of decreased vigilance and diminished cognitive performance
>diminished cognitive performance
>diminished
kek good source

>He has never taken Modafinil

Jesus you're a pleb indeed.

Provigil only keeps you awake, it does not enhance cognitive ability. I've been taking it for about 3 years. It does what it's supposed to and nothing more.

If modafinil is so great where are your Eddie Moras faggot?

>this is what normalfags actually discuss

>believes modafinil is like NZT
>asks Veeky Forums how to make $2 million

In the movie, he consulted a fictionalized version of this Mongolian basket weaving board to get the high level plan,

then he sought out to execute it

maybe BREXIT fucked up your plan, find another loan shark and try again

I thought there was some cognitive enhancement in certain test subjects?

I don't know, I haven't researched it. Just speaking from experience and the experience of my colleagues (I work on the buy side).

>.con
user, no. Not even gonna click that shit.

>taking a smart pill gives you the ability to predict what millions of market participants will do