ASX General

Lets get an ASX thread going lads.

Post what you're invested in, what companies are looking good etc

Nothing.

I dont know what ASX stands for.

Is there any way I can invest in the image of the smiling australian?

MXC has been going good lately. Thanks to the user the other day who convinced me to not sell my shares.

Anyone seen LIT and their Sileach technology?

I'm in MXC too.

Good day today. I only wish I was one of those lucky people that bought at 4cents

I'm at 5.3 but by the looks of things its not too long before I break even/profit.

Yeah man, SMAU is going to the moon.

Just send your life savings to my Paypal and I'll invest for you :^ )

Been doing some short term trading the last 2-3 weeks during uni break. Made 3k or so but it could have been 10k.
>sold PCS for 80% profit, nek minnit it goes up 250% lost 5k effectively
>bought MOY at 16.5 last week, currently it's 25
>bought AQI at 15c 10 days ago, now it's 25c but stupidly sold too early
>bought and sold BYR likewise way too early

Currently holding SAU, NXM, and some silver stocks hoping they will follow gold. Looking to buy PAK soon.

Going to sell BGS, held it since April and it's still at the price I bought in.

Still making money. Knowing when to sell is hard.

Me too bro -I didn't have any money when it dipped to 4 cents. I bought in at 5.2

are you me?

We'll be good soon

Yep, started trading in April. Dumb luck saw me buy $2k of PIO before the pump and dump. I had 12k profit at one stage but unfortunately sold at 5.5k profit two days later.

I dumped about 5 grand into ZGOL (a gold ETF) at $17.60, I'm probably going to end up leaving it for a while though, not looking for a quick buck. Between Deutsche Bank, a possible Royal Commission into the big four banks, the American election and the coming race war something is bound to shock the markets into bringing up gold ovet the next year or so.

At least I hope. Either way, I wanted some gold in my portfolio.

What did they do to PIO?

Ausfag here

Newfag lurker

How do I get into all this???

I've looked up online trading but it all seems to be almost like I'm paying a middle man to buy/sell for me.

Am I reading everything wrong or is that the only way to trade?

With CUA if that matters

Price went from 5c to 7c in a couple hours, then 7c to 10c in 10 minutes on no news, then went back down just as fast.

You're still pulling 5.5k out of thin air.

I would be happy with that tbqh

I guess you could use rising sells but then the fear is it jumps from 10c to 50c but you get out at 20 or something like that and top yourself.

RAP pls go up. Any other meme stocks?

Hey senpaitachi registrations are open for the ASX sharemarket game! Just go to the ASX website. Maybe we can form a league or something.

Looking for something new to invest in. Foolishly sold out of my JBH shares expecting them to drop but they rose instead. Such is life.

Also for poor/new investors, I think the ASX stock market game opens very soon.

I don't know much about stock trading lads, first time on Veeky Forums but I'm sure I can think of a stock genre to invest in.

Iron ore is Australia's largest export by far, we export 1/3rd of the world's iron ore. With Brexit the UK is now back on the political trading map, the UK also has a failing steel industry that the people want to see re built. Can't make steel without iron ore and, as we are part of the Commonwealth and close allies of the UK, it's only logical that we will secure a trade agreement. Meaning more demand for our ore meaning an increase in price as China tries to outbid our Anglo brothers.

Am I just blowing smoke? Complete novice here.

I bought at 3.2 user

It is logically but Australians in Iron Ore are pretty close to retarded and since Britain isn't China we won't sell any to them

I originally bought in at 3.3 but sold out and bought back in at 5.3 like a retard

my holdings are doing shit currently.
Serves me right for that micro and small cap appetite :S

WHC demolishing since i bought it at the start of the month.

We are pretty cucked by tariffs in that sector I believe.

Only decent iron money is probably in penny stocks, if you know any exploration companies. I don't.

Feels like everyone is doing great shit at the moment.

Did anyone see KDR today though? 75%. Fuck.
Been watching them for ages, no money spare to throw at them.
Shot myself in the arse by being a safe fag today.

EVN up 35% since May

CNJ - 150% since april

thx to the user who posted it