Is he really an evil piece of shit?

Is he really an evil piece of shit?

Are you?

Is anyone?

Tied to the Clinton foundation. So, yes.

He founded the Gates Foundation so no.

I don't know, but I like him.

I don't like him, but no.

He looks like an agent to me. That would make him "neutral", right?

>Is he really an evil piece of shit?
No, opensource fags got jelly of his mad dough so they claimed he is an evil piece of shit

I admire Gates, He is everything right in this world
If I had to chose an idol that would be Gates

Open source is good, am i missing something here?

Feeding starving people is also good.

Why haven't you donated all your money to charity yet? Are you an evil piece of shit or something?

Yes, you are narrow minded
Do you think microsoft would be so great today if Gates made windows open source?

He owns so much money. And hes not even Jewish.

I want money.

^This.

Any Jewish person in the business have more power than him...

I'm sure Bill Gates has all the power he wants.

Open source is a joke beneath the surface.

Do I like the idea of being a me to fix or modify my software? Sure.

Is it feasible for non-programmers? No.
is it inherently better quality? No. Retarded developers are retarded wherever they are.
Is it inherently better supported? No.
is it documented? No. I stalling a wiki with no content is not documentation.
Is it free of treadmill updates? No. OS developers shift drop compatibility/features because lazy too.

It's a meme in reality.

>not wanting more and more power even if it means destroying your community/country/the world

you are never gonna make it far kid with that attitude

He has no power, he is not jewish.

>think Google

Ha, you're funny.

literally you

He murdered millions of Jews.

>releasing a jar of mosquitoes during a TED talk
I'd say he's literally hitler

Yes. He's pushing hard for globalization and expanding the H-1b visas to virtually everything. His response to any criticism is "ugh people in Africa have it so bad"

this. Zuck, Gates, Smidth+Larry+Sergei are pushing hard for globalization. If Americans do not elect trump to limit the power of these corporations they are completely doomed. Hillary just came out saying that she'll staple a green card to every masters and PhD graduate - which is great for business owners... but not so great for working Americans. Not everybody can make 100 times returns in 9 months selling cattle futures.

>Hillary just came out saying that she'll staple a green card to every masters and PhD graduate
FUCK!

I had to marry a USC to get my GC :-/

Not as evil as the founders of jewgle and kikebook but he is still evil

probably greater even
closed source is retarded and dangerous

Yeah I know, I still don't know how young workers support democrats. They've been overrun with globalists who hate workers. You go on any seemingly liberal forum and they support this shit. How do they not get that H1B, migrant workers, and worker visas are going to fuck them? It baffles me how anyone could think that electing Hillary will be better for workers.

Lotta the working class haven't worked in decades. Many have simply worked up from the working class, Of the ones remaining, especially the blacks, the most important "job" is to collect welfare, and that makes them stuck to the democrats. They don't really get that they would be better off with lower taxes and less immigrants to compete with them. They think the jobs have just disappeared into a black hole for reasons beyond any mans understanding or ability.

They love and trust people a little too much. They've forgotten that life is also a competition for resources.

Democrats don't think. They are primarily black and Hispanic (low IQ) or women who vote based on emotion.. Regardless of who wins, it's too late for this country because the average IQ is dropping faster than DB stock and you can't have a society when half the citizens are retarded

The Gates Foundation has saved more lives than any organization ever. So no he isn't evil.

Gates>Jobs

>ITT babbies forgetten who he was in the 90s

he's un-good and don't consider otherwise

There is a place for open source, but certain software (like a robust OS) requires too many man hours for people to make for free, so without the proprietary software model we would simply not have that software.