23 year old student here

23 year old student here.
im in a real bind. i want to pay for sex change drugs and surgeries because its who i am inside. I am extremely financially illiterate.

The cost for male to female reassignment is $7,000 to $24,000.

how long would it take me to make this money. i am in a work study program .

i dont really have alot of extra cash and i cant ask my parents. what are some realistic non sexual ways i can make cash on the side, as a student?

here is my bitcoin wallet address if anyone has the heart to help me out at all, im really trying hard for this , it is something that would affect my soul so postively . if not please any advice .thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

baileyjaygranger.com/bailey-jay-her-early-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are not a woman inside, you have a mental disease. Do not waste your money on a process that practically never leads to those who partake being happy about their decision or able to have a normal life.

this might be something you thought about a bit for a few days. but believe me . this is something that affects me every day of my life.

whether you call it a disease or whatever. it is what it is . and it is definitely real. if you would see me in real life. you would know i definitely have a girlish figure and am not cut physiologically out to be an alpha or even a beta male. i resonate with everything female and feminine, i am extremely attracted sexually and otherwise to men. and thats just the way it is for me. please help me instead of offering ignorance. im begging as humbly as i can :s

>telling someone who is clueless about money they aren't a woman

have you tried finding the price point of your sweet sweet asshole and mouth?

oh not to mention my ridiculously tiny penis and nonexistent balls!?! im not even sure that they work , reproductive wise :s

i love being sexually active with men, but i wouldn't jeapordize my health or career being a hooker right now. i feel like i wouldn't beable to properly test clients for safetey etc. ofc i have thought about it . please tho. something other than that.

I admit it is ignorant of me to be so matter of fact with something I myself have not experienced. Is their any chance you are just a feminine gay dude? At least that is something that's been observable for most of history in humans. Even if what you are saying is true it seems the mass majority of people who go through the surgery at best do not have their depression effected but most often they experience regret and we see a rise in their suicide rate post operation.

I'm starting to think that gender reassignment being an option has not solved a problem but instead created a snake oil cure for a new or misinterpreted problem, either way I would speak to a doctor.

kek

ATTENTION Veeky Forums
ATTENTION Veeky Forums

THIS IS A BITCOIN BEGGING THREAD.
I REPEAT, THIS IS A BITCOIN BEGGING THREAD.

PLEASE DISREGARD EVERYTHING PUN9mSDt
SAYS, IT IS MERELY AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR HARD-EARNED BITCOIN.

IF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE CONSIDER SENDING BITCOIN TO

1P1J2Yafs5furEu73Bcs9vYSPWfHX8xoFc

ANY AMOUNT IS WELCOMED.
THAT IS ALL.

the mentally ill do not know they are mentally ill.
Seek a doctor. Now.
Do not allow yourself to be deluded by society's greatest failures. Do not add yourself to their mutant show. You are fine, by yourself and are very well obviously in a state of massive change and dilemma.

None if us will donate to you because we do not see in your rose tinted lenses. We (however a Veeky Forums board might be) are more stable than you. Take the advice, stay the storm and you will be glad you did not cut your dick off. Trust me.

Wow! I was about to send money to some stranger so he could chop his dick off but you saved me from that decision! Instead I'll send you that money so you can chop your dick off!

i'm leaving my penis....

if i wanna do estrogen and get tits and shave my adams apple as a choice for how i portray my only life to live?!?!
how is that any different from a body builder lifting weights or getting a surgery?

>its who i am inside
>millennials

To be perfectly blunt; we as a society may have schizophrenics trying to do harm to their-selves but we do not buy them the knife. You have the right to do as you please but I have not found any evidence that it is a good or healthy decision so I am not going to give you money to do it.

I feel like with our current limited understanding doctors that perform this operation are violating their Hippocratic oath, I also feel that those who seek to have insurance foot any part of the bill for reassignment are guilty of defrauding those companies. You have the right to do permanently damage yourself without any reason but as for funding it I recommend sucking somewhere between 7,000 and 24,000 dicks.

how is it harmful for me to look and feel beautiful , happy and fulfilled ?

oh wow. just got it in my account, thanks! I didn't expect anyone to send that much :^)

Because if your goals are to look and feel beautiful, happy, and fulfilled all evidence points to gender reassignment being one of the worst possible decisions you can make. You are committing money that could be better spent on whatever flavor of the month meme-coin Veeky Forums is pumping. The return on investment for this operation has been observed and it's massively increased risk of depression, increased chance of committing suicide, and in nearly the majority of cases wanting to change back. You do not care about facts because you are mentally ill, you should not trust yourself to make this decision. Speak to a doctor

Your dick is the only thing that you have that will make men ignore the fact you are essentially an unbalanced cross-dresser.

Paying $24,000 to replace your dick with an ugly, scary wound-cave is not something you should consider doing.

I fap to pre-op trannies. If you weren't all diseased and I could find a cute one I would hit that all day.
I have seen the results of those surgeries: I can't NOPE hard enough.

>post-up tranny

literally what the fuck dude

i think you guys are missing the point of this thread... .i dont want to remove my cute lil button penis lol
i just wanna beable to fund my hormone treatment and a few cosmetic surgeries like, tits , and little things here and there to make me more physically feminine and sexy !! !

please reconsider helping me, i would be willing to try to think of ways to return the favors if suggested!?????

i have known what i want all my life ?
its not some meme. whats the point of making money if you cant use it to fulfill your dreams senpai?!?!

how can you look at someone so beautiful and natural and comfortable with herself and say that she is sick or wrong, she is probably happier , and more sexually active than you!

>literally only one person
There are a thousand that kill themselves for every happy one

Sage

You can always tell a tranny from the ratio of their forearm length to upper arm length.

I have an amputee fetish. I would feel so much better about myself if I could cut off my arm. Still not harmful?

I would be so much happier if I could kill myself, how about that?

Play dress up if you want, I am not giving you money for that kind of crap.

> Natural

nope

> say that she is sick or wrong, she is probably happier , and more sexually active than you!

She is sick and she was wrong, being happy with being sick and wrong doesnt make you healthy and right.

The sexually active thing seems to be very important for you, first off, except some random creeps on CL, she probably doesnt get so much attention. Secondly, trying to compensate for your small dick by becoming a women doesnt look very healthy to me.

You're just leaving in a fantasy world, the truth is, after your operation, you'll be a freak and laughing stock ( maybe not for your parents, they most likely will give up on you all together).

Anyway, want money to be "healthy and happy"? Get a job and stop seeking validation for what is nothing else but a delusion

theres thousands of wallstreet bankers who killed themselves to .. does that mean you shouldn't invest?

You know what to do

POST PICS

And while we're at it, become a camgirl trap

truth is i am very shy and uncomfortable as a male. but i will love to show you my progress and finished product!

heres a pic of my hero , line trap!

That shouldn't deter you from posting panty pics

Don't forget, you can earn lots as a camwhore

i cant really compromise my identity or anything as long as i am in school, so that kinda this is pretty much off the table for me, i appreciate any brainstorming tho!

i have thought of starting a blog or diary, dunno if anyone would be interested to know my feelings while i am going thru this struggle ?! how to make money of that?!

>shitcoin
>earned
KEK

Just make sure to save up for a 12-gauge shotgun and a box of shells when this behavior reaches it's logical conclusion and you begin to live in a existential hell after your hedonistic lifestyle bores you. This is a decision you'll never be able to reverse.

You'll just need a single-shot 12-gauge and one box of buckshot, so that'll be around 175-200.

Bailey Jay isn't a tranny you fucking idiot, she was born with weird sex organs or something and could go either way, so her parents kept the penis. Bailey is the exception to the rule. You aren't.

you have no idea how happy i am even imagining being a female.

OMG NOT TRUE!!!

baileyjaygranger.com/bailey-jay-her-early-years/

135gWYLmukUi9JypZkfCqSqGi7w3ZqvWnk

go to they may be able to help you

I'm 90% I read that he/she was born differently than the average person, but it's irrelevant. For every Bailey that's happily living life, there's 9 cosmos/narcissas slowly killing themselves as they realize they've made a permanent mistake. Imagining you are female is an escape mechanism. It doesn't matter what gender you are, your problems will not go away by a sex change

why pol?

will they help give me advice on nail /pol/ish? :p

maybe i can do clever puns online for donations?!!?!?

VVVVVV
1Hk4asYwJMrrHHXDYBCWK7PbPPugMFphts

Good idea Op
Being trans is very in style right now you'll be brave like Bruce Jenner. Who wants to be a boring old gay man? Gross, no thank you.

Also they have to let us into the girls' locker room at school lol! Or build a new locker room for us w/e I don't care they should just fix the problem with school tax dollars so we feel welcome

Only 7 grand to get your cock chopped off?! What a bargain!
Best financial advice possible incoming, so get ready.
Anyway, what you do is this:
Go to bank, get a loan. Tell them this is who you are inside. It's such a convincing argument that I'm sure they'll just hand over the cash.
Then, get your cock chopped off.
Now, just whore yourself out! You'll pay back that loan in no time, and have fun doing it!

>I have an amputee fetish.
lol... ok...
why do i get the feeling you are lying?

> Natural

>nope

but... it occurs in nature...

or you dont consider evolution and natural selection nature???