Hitler

You really asked for

Julian the Apostate

Grandma

Grandpa

Me

More like born too late.

A woman can never die too early.

Certainly Alexander. He had plans to invade Arabia and continue his wars but the faggot had to die at age 32.

>Invade Arabia
Wow, look at all that nothing he would be able to conquer.

Heh, it wasn't Greece or Persia sure but nothing? Yathrib, Ma'an, Nabatea?

Also, he didn't care, he just liked conquering. He conquered for almost the same time as he didn't.

And, Arabia would only be the beginning, he'd probably continue invading India, after that Africa, then China and lastly moving on to conquering European lands.

Fucking this, my grandfather was the one who gave me my love of European history, politics and just learning about everything I could. Died when I was 12, miss him a lot.

Germanicus. Danton. Robespierre. Desmoulins, Napoleon even.

If he cucked them hard enough he could have prevented Islam. That's got to count for something

>Robespierre

Arabia Felix was a prosperous land and also essential to control indian ocean's trade.

Doubtful, Islam emerged precisely immediately after an era where arabia was being cucked by everyone. Muhammad was born in the year where an ethiopian general almost destroys Meca. The east and the south were under the persians and the north was separated between them and the romans. Those are the areas where Alexander would've probably expanded, the civilized ones.

Probably Genghis Khan.

Caesar, because...something Gretchen Wieners said.

He woulda conquered Parthia

>Robespierre
Not him, Robespierre was set to remove the genuinely corrupt and worthless elements of the revolution and get things moving towards the revolution's original goals again before he was killed. He was killed by bloodthirsty and corrupt politicians, not fearful and abused citizens.

Japanese cold got him before he could have rekt Ming.

>Steppenig leaders
>Wrecking unified Chink dynasties.
>Much less one led by a military genius like Yongle.
Nah.