Work for 6 hours a day 3 days a week

>work for 6 hours a day 3 days a week
>work is a one minute walk away from house
>still feel like work ruins my week and limits my time too much
>count down the 4 days of freedom with dread
>feel like I can do barely anything on work days

Am I exceptionally lazy or just a non-brainwashed wagie?

I used to feel the same working 2 days a week 10 minutes walk from my house.

Being tethered to other people for income in any way shape or form makes me feel pathetic desu senpai.

You are pathetic.

Depends what you're doing with the other 4 days.

i work 5 days a week for a construction company. i fucking love making money, i love it that much that breaking my back becomes fun and thus ive become the strongest worker there. i fucking dread having time off work. on the weekends i get depressed and feel like im getting nowhere.

idk what the fuck your feeling bro

More likely than not you're just internet addicted and the tiny amount of time you spend working interrupts your dopamine dripfeed so it triggers you.

I used to have a 16hr/week job that was a minute away from my house too. It was just as draining as my 40hr/5 day job that's an hour away.

I feel like it may have been draining because it was a shop job, I made mistakes often, and the people there started treating me like ass because I kept making mistakes, so watch out for shit like that.

you are both of the same kind of useless, unproductive little shits and
is most likely right

I know this feeling but I own my own company and my hardwork turns into more money. If you're like that, you should consider starting something of your own, even if it's only a side gig at first.

> tfw have about 5 different side gigs I'm working on while working on my main business

i have aspirations for owning my own business/businesses but i dont have the capital yet. i have a few side projects varying from stable bonds and cd's to risky cryptos. working hard and making money is definitely my passion

I used to feel horrible working two days a week as a wagecuck but now working all day every day for myself I feel great.

I feel like this too, but I have some personal issues that make me feel bad anyway. And that feeds into the lack of interest in work.

If you feel your off time with fun stuff, then it's easy to work a few days to help fund that fun stuff.

A nice job helps too.

>side projects
>cd's

You're doing it wrong.jpg

I feel the same way OP and I only have to attend 16 hours of lectures a week

Hey dubsguy, I used to love my 40 hour job. Shit was great. 16 hours just isn't productive, yet you still have to plan your week around your shifts, leaving you kinda isolated.

you must be a chronic masturbator

You are probably doing something thats not within your talents or passion. Drains energy. Find a job/occupation asap thats more your thing.

exceptionally lazy

Maybe you're so caught up about having to work that when you're not at work you feel like there's no time to do anything worthwhile since you're at work the next day, and when you're actually at work you come up with these great ideas to carry out when not at work... and the cycle continues

These two sound like my current situation. Need to walk away from my job because it's nothing I have any interest in (sales) and it's fucking up my mind. I keep thinking I won't have time for anything because of work when in reality that's not the case, then I just end up doing absolutely nothing in my time off but lift eat and sleep.

My God, I'm a fucking wagecuck. Get me out of here.

Tfw food delivery like grub hub 27 hours a week and we are prob losing business to grub hub so I mostly sit in my car for many hours at a time just watching anime and checking out my Robin Hood stocks or if I'm working it takes me like 45 minutes to complete it and rich niggas give me like 10 dollar tip just for driving around (I get 5 hourly)

Tfw I wish I was doing less or something fun

I used to work full time but I said fuck it I just wanna take it easy

I think I should claim I have autism and just try to get neet bucks and live off of my Robin Hood gains once I save up like 20 k or something. I just don't want to do anything everything is shit and nothing is worth buying. I save so much but fuck.

Maybe you work an awful job, but...

You have to do something to make $ user.

I don't necessarily agree with this. While it does help fund my fun stuff, it still doesn't motivate me to push through the work week just so I can have two (honestly maybe 1.5) days of fun

I hate having to work when the stock market is open. Like anything can happen to my money!