Why do some people with a decent income live in shitty poorfag ghetto-tier messy apartments anyway?

Why do some people with a decent income live in shitty poorfag ghetto-tier messy apartments anyway?
Also they keep wining about being poor and blaming the government while being able to save 80% of their income.

TRY /R9K/ FUCKING FAGGOT

"I like money"

"If I never spend money, I have more money."

"Should I invest in GOOGL or KNPD?"

They are not particularly interested in Business & Finance

Stop posting in every thread.

You ever see the movie boiler room?

The dumb people were buying 100k cars and didn't have gas money. Or the guy buying a new house but 1yr later didn't even unpack or have like any furniture.

Why does that happen?

I think because people want instant gratification and they can't really do long term planning. This is why automatic ira index investing or 401k out of the paycheck is really helpful for most people.

In terms of apartments I guess it is sort of the same way but you have to add that if it doesn't look good then there is no point in making it better. On the opposite of that there are rich people who change out their kitchen every 5yrs.

1. Apartment are fucking expensive and still relatively shitty for what you get

2. You don't spend much time there

3. People don't make enough early on to support themselves so they either have mom and dad pay for the apartment or they live in shit.

4. When you don't have a lot of money you can get by without many creature comforts.

I live relatively cheap because I just pay rent and don't own, having something fancy will just take money from savings.

As long as it's not unhealthy standards, I can live mostly anywhere I guess. As long as I'm alone and not sharing with others.

I'm living in the hood now at 50k a year but only 22 so I honestly don't care since I still pull lots of bitches only pay like ~$500 a month total in a big metro city

What city?

Kc

Pretty much this. Although the women thing gets old pretty quick. I was doing the same thing at your age though, so live it up. Eventually you'll find one that will J U S T your shit up enough for you to slow it down and keep to yourself.

What state? Also do you have google fiber?

I get kind of angry that I pay more in taxes than I do in [insert all other spending]

Just because you make six figures you are expected to pay 25%+ in taxes, buttloads of licensing and insurance fees, and then you still have to pay for all your living expenses.
At the end of the day, I still end up spending ~75% of my income on taxes, fees, and living expenses.

I don't make much money, but still manage to have a nice looking place. It just requires a sense of style and knowing how to buy nice things from rubes who don't know what they have. Spent virtually no money on any of my stuff.

spent virtually no money on all of my stuff

you mean JUNK that you claim is nice
get rid of everything highlighted blue, keep the chairs and lamps and couple things of art everything else is like you picked it at your uncles funeral

books and wooden furnishings are outdated AS FUCK have fun when you move as well LOL

minimalist use of space is better just saying go to Veeky Forums or something idk ask other people

what piece of shit rug is that, go sell it in a garage sale please get rid of it

Scandinavian minimalism isn't the only style there is you know. And it's way overdone

>books and wooden furnishings are outdated AS FUCK
Are you retarded?

Yeah and it's free

Wow user you must be really sophisticated

Cool place, be honest though do you get a lot of pussy? I bet that you do.

>get rid of everything including the door

Yeah, I'll get on that...

Been with my gf for 11 years now. So, in other words, no.

>Scandinavian minimalism
>"muh less is more"
fagget tier for hipsters and eurotrash with no sense of style