"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."

> "I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."
> "Gandhi ought to be lain bound hand and foot at the gates of Delhi, and then trampled on by an enormous elephant with the new Viceroy seated on its back."

are these legit?

> He jeered at the Palestinians as "barbaric hoards who ate little but camel dung," while he was appalled that the Israelis "take it for granted that the local population will be cleared out to suit their convenience".

> "I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Churchill has been criticised for advocating the use of chemical weapons - primarily against Kurds and Afghans.

> "I cannot understand this squeamishness about the use of gas."
> "I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes."

based winnie

wtf i love churchill now

Do you think he would like all the immigrants in his country now?

Would he like Chicken Tikka Masala?

>Do you think he would like all the immigrants in his country now?

not a chance

>He tried in vain to manoeuvre the cabinet into restricting West Indian immigration. "Keep England White" was a good slogan, he told the cabinet in January 1955.[10] Ian Gilmour records Churchill saying to him, in 1955, about immigration: "I think it is the most important subject facing this country, but I cannot get any of my ministers to take any notice".[11]

> "It may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution - that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer,"
> "There is the feeling that the Jew is an incorrigible alien, that his first loyalty will always be towards his own race."

> "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia [rabies] in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

> "Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live."

Wtf I like hitler now

Hitler was probably a better person than Churchill desu. So was probably Stalin and Mussolini as well.

A-At least he had that vegetarian thing going for him. That's a plus.

t. contrarian edgelord

And back to hating hitler again

Come on. Churchill seems to have been that sort of guy who were completely unable to compromise and preferred attacking other people's character rather than countering their arguments.
The way he tried to handle labor after the world war 2 speaks volumes.

yeah because "attacking other people's character rather than countering their arguments" is worse than the holmodor or the planned genocide and colonisation of the slavic race

give me a fucking break you pretentious cretin

>Winston -How 'bout you fuck off and die, you ugly cunt. I'm drinking- Churchill was not a nice guy
Stop the presses

Jesus Christ, really Raini?

This is now a based quotes thread

>""Perhaps the next time round the way to do it will be to kill women, children and the civilian population." - Churchill, quoted during the First World War

At the outbreak of the Second World War, Winston Churchill was again appointed First Lord of the Admiralty. Following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain on 10 May 1940, Churchill became Prime Minister shortly after England declared war on Germany.

Winston Churchill: "We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." - Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

Winston Churchill: "We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." - Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)
"Germany becomes to powerful. We have to crush it." - Winston Churchill (November 1936 to US-General Robert E. Wood)

"Germanys unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an own exchange system from which the world-finance couldnt profit anymore. ...We butchered the wrong pig." - Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

"The war wasnt only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn't want to." - Winston Churchill to Truman (Fultun, USA March 1946)

"Should Germany merchandise again in the next 50 years we have led this war (WW1) in vain." - Winston Churchill in Times (1919)

"This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany." - Winston Churchill (Autumn 1939 broadcast)

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the19 th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill writing on 'Zionism versus Bolshevism' in the Illustrated Sunday Herald (February 1920)

"I am, of course, a Zionist, and have been ever since the Balfour Declaration." - Churchill quoted in The Official Churchill in One Volume, N.Y. Times (Nov. 6, 1991) by Herbert Mitgang

lol churchill tier retardation

> oops I fought against what I want now

No more like
>religion and indoctrination is dumb, but if I had to pick which idiots to be stuck with 4life, it's the Christies.

> fight against Christianity
> realize it's your best defense

yeah, that's dumb

no foresight for anglos

>Dude we must fight germans because evil racism and shitlord opression
>Proceeds to be an evil racist shitlord opressor to colonial subjects

What did he mean by this?

greatest leader, if he saw the UK now he would have sided with the Jerries

Sounds good to me. Who admires people who worship 330,000,000 demons?

[spoiler]You should use " " instead of - -, as people will recognize the first as a quote, while the second is used more as an aside[/spoiler]

>while he was appalled that the Israelis "take it for granted that the local population will be cleared out to suit their convenience".

based.

I've been thinking about reading Boris Johnson's biography of Churchill. Is it good?

Dick had persecution mania about Lem. He genuinely thought that Lem is not an actual person, but rather an umbrella nickname for KGB agents who use SF to spread hidden communist messages.

Well, I was paraphrasing

he wasn't wrong

100% correct desu

Difference between Hitler/Churchill/Every other western nation was simply politic power bloc. Not racial belief.

Genocide and starting a war is the same as saying racist things.

oh gee careful with those edges

No wonder Marxists hate him so much

Christ

It's crazy how far left the founding fathers were

Misquote. Read the full quote. He means none-lethal tear gas. Easy mistake the to make.

>Only leftists don't want private banks to control their economy
What?

I believe that is perceiving a metaphorical quality along with a literal one. The large, faceless monopoly may as well be corporate influence in the United States.