Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/
It's Not My Job Edition
Official Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

immunepharmaceuticals.investorroom.com/2016-05-16-Immune-Pharmaceuticals-Provides-Business-and-R-D-Update-and-Announces-First-Quarter-2016-Financial-Results
nxt-id.com/nxt-id-surges-after-disclosing-a-1-2m-smart-card-pre-payment/
investors.saexploration.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=970790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$LN my Nigga.

$MRK my nigga

Can't buy it

RIP $MGT

>mfw LN open at 42

SGY you glorious bastard

Mgt my nigga

>tfw bought SGY at $9,92

yacht my nigga

30% bump from the initial price. Fuck them

Fuck I may be taking a hit with INMP right now, but thank God since it's what made me get out MGT yesterday

Nice

>700 shares @ 10.78
See you on the seas whale-kun

LN IS OPEN LN IS OPEN

Thanks to the dude who suggested SAEX yesterday, made me a quick $150 this morning

>penny stocks

poverty my nigga

I feel like it opened too high.

Not buying in, but I'll watch it.

No doubt, senpai.

$GSS for mass gain$

NSU is gunna climb into earnings and then drop if anyone is interested.

it's up like 4 cents a share from when he posted it yesterday
why u fuckin lying

Alright guys after getting burned from vhc and mgt and all of my safe stocks are basically peaking I thinks its time I learn about how to actually trade and reverse trapezoids or whatever graphs.

Where do I start so I can become a whiz at trading so I can stop being a wage slave.

Has anyone here legit made an actual killing from this shit?

It looks like nothing more than you amerifucks saying "buy $XXX" or "buy $YYY" and hoping you get lucky.

What's the deal?

Go be retarded somewhere else

No it's not. If you got in when I told you to, it would have been up a little more than that. Plus, if you bought a ton of shares, obviously you get more out of it. Kill yourself.

Most posters here don't have enough money to invest to make a legit killing. Even if they quintuple their investment of $250 they still can't retire. Maybe buy a yacht and a plastic blonde bimbo made by Hasbro or Mattel

There was that gut that made 8k off CPXX from about 2.5k
If he held even after he posted his screenshot, he probably doubled that again.

I made a killing off of MGT, GEVO, SGY, EBIO, OPTT, and HMNY.

So, yes. You can. Not having autism helps.

>quintuple their investment of $250

>$1000
>a yacht

Taking a beating this week lads.

MNKD if you.want to triple your money fast. Get around noon and hold over the weekend. By open on. Monday it will be out of the solar system

Ok you fucks, i need a good penny stock that will make me some instant cash.

Lets hear em.

IMNP is going to the moon tommorrow when PR about the merger is released. Should jump at least a dollar.

If it's released tomorrow, it will probably go higher since everyone will try to catch it before the weekend. There will be a lot of action too, so just don't get greedy. Things could swing in any direction. I'm predicting it will be a little over $2.

MNKD buy for pennies and sell for dollars

What makes you think there's a merger and if so how stable is the other company? Bc this stock just looks like garbage to me man

MNKD buy for pennies and sell for fractions of a penny

Monica

Just started robinhood, how frequently can I buy / sell stocks every week? I know it takes a few days to receive sold stock

Where do you guys go for your M&A news? Like who has the best info on acquisition targets in your opinion?

inb4 the internet

$CCCR is undervalued

3 every 5 market days. Look up Regulation T

There is chatter that MNKD is going to go for issuing new shared (i.e. dilution) because of existing loan covenants requiring a minimum of $25M Cash to be on hand. They are about to burn below that amount.

So I should sell my MNKD?

Typo: issuing new SHARES ...

that's for day trades

Why do you say that?

yahoo's new format is SHIT

Nice to see $GALE is waking the fuck up, shit was sinking bad for a while

It's excusable since you used i.e. correctly

>$LN is below open already

ROX anyone? ;)

>ppl bought at 40
>yfw it drops to 20
overvalued imo

>investing in any newly traded company at open

Anyone looking at Line Corp (LN)? Just IPOed , looks promising. Idk

Yes it is. Takes forever to load actual content. Ads and un-related articles load first. The fuckers.

Say that to my TWLO buy

NXTD my fellows

Is McAfee/MGT is the Shkreli/KBIO of the modern era.

You heard it here first.

>meanwhile TWLO is still amazing

I actually trimmed off my 2.90 shares of MGT this morning and put more into TWLO

TWLO is actually good.

LN has a ton of headwind. Mainly competing with facebook and whatever other message app pajeets use. I assume some sort of poo messenger

Good time to go all in on mgt boys buy now or regret forever

Sometimes you get lucky, majority of companies tumble downhill for awhile after going on market. Nice gainz

I HAVE IT FROM INSIDERS THAT MNKD IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

how does robinhood work for buyouts? like say a pharma company is bought by Abbott etc?

Cause that worked out well when you faggots were saying the same thing 3 days ago.

SEAX is it going to the moon?

Where's the FBI when you need them? Get this asshole out of here.

up 2%
not yet friend

Stay poor faggot idc

>1000

nice math nigga

If I was good at math, I wouldn't be trading stocks on RH.

probably just woke up and thought quint. meant times 4 like I did for a second lol

>sold all my MGT on Friday at profit
>put all those shares into SGY (+20% since Tuesday)
>MGT down 26% since Friday
Stay poor faggot idc

M O O N

M I S S I O N

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. What new moon missions does Veeky Forums have?

$GSS obviously as I stated yesterday when it was at .76.
.845 now, stay poor idc

NXTD moon launch is Friday or next week

Haha yes.

It's 100% meme i.e. it's worthless

Niggerachi, please.

>worthless

Nah man, you could buy at 1.04 and sell at a cool 1.07 :^)

Looks tempting. The indicators are good, RSI is inflated maybe due to increased volume.

Wht fundamentals or info makes you say that?

Ok last one I swear. Only trying to help here, do some research on them, you will find nothing but positive.
$GSS
$XRA
Long holds for continuous gains

>tfw I actually fell or the MNKD meme
>bought at 1.15
>sold at 1.15
>no harm done :^)

Gold is so hot right now

>NXTD
Okay, I'm a believer now. Did some DD. I'm dropping another 1.5k in there.

>IMNP
>NXTD
>MGT

I'm going to be fucking rich if I keep loading up on these. I've been putting check after check into all of them.

Ya'll need some PTX in your life for a short hold. Half of its stocks are owned by institutional investors, one of which is known for buying into companies before they get bought out. Lots of talk of a buyout. If you're a day trader, still plenty of money to be made off the dips. Otherwise, hold for a bit and be rewarded.

just bought some IMNP
>what's this merger deal that people been talking about I cannot find any news about it

>NXTD seems legit

SAEX? What indicators/news/fundamentals makes people want to buy this
>Q1 earnings is amazing.
>However they have issues getting some Alaskan fag to pay them over $80M and the company said in Q1 2016 that if it doesn't get paid it might have to file for bankruptcy

>not watching an IPO
i bet you also buy memes

>tfw feel for the CERU meme

>that's because there is no merger

FUCKJFJUAEOUFGJALE THERE ARE TOO MANY STOCKS THAT I NEED TO BUY

Guess I'm going temporarily broke gentlefaggots. RIP my pockets.

>SAEX
That was a short term play for me. It was up 50% yesterday. I bailed.

>IMNP
Here are the deal details: immunepharmaceuticals.investorroom.com/2016-05-16-Immune-Pharmaceuticals-Provides-Business-and-R-D-Update-and-Announces-First-Quarter-2016-Financial-Results

>NXTD
Just overall confirmed once those cards roll out.

>PTX
Buyout.

>MGT

>at 52 week high already

Kek

Alot of hype with it. Now I'm sitting here watching the same pricks on cnbc do nothing but talk shit about it.

>to be delivered to WorldVentures at the end of July.

nxt-id.com/nxt-id-surges-after-disclosing-a-1-2m-smart-card-pre-payment/

>immunepharmaceuticals.investorroom.com/2016-05-16-Immune-Pharmaceuticals-Provides-Business-and-R-D-Update-and-Announces-First-Quarter-2016-Financial-Results
where the fuck does it say merger??

Up 5% now. Get in before it's too late

looks like NXTD is prepping for the moon

SAEX memers explain this

>Cash Flow and Liquidity

>At March 31, 2016, SAE had an account receivable of $87.7 million due from one customer, representing its largest account receivable and the single largest item affecting the company's short-term liquidity, other than the general decline in its business due to the downturn in the business of oil and natural gas exploration and production companies.

>Factors that could cause actual results to vary materially from SAE's expectations include: SAE's ability to succeed in and the timing to complete any of the restructuring and recapitalization transactions described in this press release and its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015; SAE's ability to effectively manage its operations during the significant cash flow and liquidity difficulties it is currently experiencing; negative events or publicity associated with SAE's consideration of restructuring and recapitalization alternatives; the negative consequences if SAE is unsuccessful in achieving a successful restructuring transaction and must file for bankruptcy

investors.saexploration.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=970790