Okay. Uncle Adolf has been utterly memed to death in mainstream media

Okay. Uncle Adolf has been utterly memed to death in mainstream media.
What are all the good things that he did?

He made sure the trains finally ran on time.

Nah, that was his little bro in Italy.

Ultimately? Built the autobahn. Killed a lot of communists.

That's it.

You seem to seek the truth user. That's good. Here it is: Adolf Hitler did many things in his life that you have done, and I have done, and anyone anywhere has done. He loved his family. He had pets. He laughed at movies. He played games. He had friends and relationships, and he fell in love, and he wept and thought and wondered and marveled. He did all these things because he was a human being.

He also became trapped in an ideology that allowed him to stop seeing other people as human beings. He suffered from depression. He became obsessed with the degree to which he felt his country, a good country, was being held responsible for things it didn't deserve to be blamed for. He organized and made friends with people who wanted a solution. Theirs was to decide, once and for all, that they had the right to exterminate human life.

This, too, is part of humanity. There was no divine hand from the heavens to stop them, and there will never be. This is it. This is us, and we are them, and him, and we are both the Nazis and the Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, and Dissenters who killed and were killed, and we're all trapped in the same cycle of thought, action, and consequence.

Think on that truth, user. Weave it into your consciousness until you begin to look at every person you see as what they are - a potential.

We may not have a choice, in the end - but if we do at all, then it is our responsibility to do that which will end the cycle of suffering that history teaches us.

Hitler was not a monster except in that he was a human. And all monsters are human.

pretty good legacy desu, especially the latter

What about the whole animal rights movement?

The only Good thing he did was cause the Eternal Anglo and friends to decolonize

He was a moron otherwise who destroyed the Image of right Politics

>moron
>buying into the leftist propaganda this much

He killed Hitler.

The only thing of value he ever did.

He really didn't do anything good except the Autobahn.
Wrekt the economy, wrekt the European balance of power, got Germany wrekt, helped the Communists establish a foothold around the world, pursued ridiculous and stupid technologies and caused a massive brain drain on Germany, especially from Jewish groups like Eisenhower or Loewi.

>but he saved the German economy
He drove Germany into debt that it had never before seen, and got Germany out of debt by liberating the bullion reserves of Europe. Any economy built on war is a shitty economy, and yes I'm bashing the MIC too.
>we didn't listen to Ike

If this is an excerpt from an essay or book can you link to where you got it from

lmao losers hitler was an anti-communist and fascist, focusing on his policy towards jews for demagrougery is like focusing on Lincoln's tax policy

>What are all the good things that he did?

destroyed Germany

A better analogy would be interpreting the Lincoln's stance on abolition being a principle strictly borne from sympathy towards slaves and human rights

I actually agree with that but lets be real here
With the End of the War half of Germany was communist

>lobster law
>anti-smoking propaganda

Threadly reminder that the autobahn was built to be able to transport entire divisions of troops from one front to the next. The civilian use of the autobahn which we now associate it with was not the kind which Hitler chiefly had in mind

That doesn't make it any less of a good idea.

this was a very nice read

Medical discoveries up the ass.
Though I'm pretty sure everyone knew that injecting blue dye into people's eyes wouldn't make their eyes blue.

What is the autobahn?

>built the autobahn
>nobody had cars

german "efficiency"

the autobahn was worthless, germans had far less cars than other countries, and was not in a position to manufacture more cars

Ultimately the best thing he did was just proving that unadulterated nationalism was destructive to himself and other people.

People like to argue that he rebuilt the German economy but the German domestic economy was still very much undeveloped. Hitler poured all of the state's money into weapon development, construction and rebuilding the army. It's true that this generated employment but the German domestic economy never recovered. Besides with such a buildup of forces it led him to eventually be forced to use it (to justify it). Quite like North Korea and its rhetorics.

People like to say that he was a savior to European culture, tradition and way of life but forget to include the part where Hitler was just about halfway through his Nero Decree. Hitler basically tried to destroy all of Warsaw (including historical sites, destruction of books, arts, etc.) as revenge for the Warsaw uprising. He also wanted to do the same thing to Paris and Germany when the Allies invaded, his own German soldiers refused thankfully.

Hitler also had no strategy whatsoever and arrogantly allowed 400,000 of his soldiers to die in Stalingrad. Many of them dying needlessly because of Hitler's pride in refusing to retreat. In the end, his soldiers died in the winter holding useless streets and useless ground.

I thought we just established the autobahn was primarily for the military, not civilians.

The Wehrmacht aesthetic was immaculate.

Everything from the outfits to the rallies to the culture (especially borrowing from history to inform contemporary national pride) were BRILLIANT. It was like creating an entire major religion from scratch.

Even now their aesthetic decisions influence the right and alt-right in most western nations.

This is the only sensible answer

Thanks, senpai, but honestly it was just off the dome.

Correction - it was all off the dome except for the "all monsters are human" line - that's from American Horror Story.

>caused half of his own country to be raped, murdered, exploited and forced into Soviet rule for over 50 years
Yeah pretty good legacy desu.

How would Europe be today if the holocaust didn't happen and now lets say 25 Million Jews lived here.

Choosing the Ardennes strike, focus on mobile tank force, attack Norway before Britain did, no retreat order in 1942 was actually smarter than what his pussy generals were crying for, conquered Rhineland, Austria, and Czechoslovakia without a fight.
That's pretty much it. Hitler's and by extension the Nazi party's role in Germany's economic recovery is a meme, and the autobahn is just a national highway system who cares.

Well, Israel would have no impetuous to exist. Which removes one of the major scapegoats of modern Islamic extremists.

We do the same shit today

>subsidize renewable energy
>everyone still uses oil

Exactly the same.

Thats why they came up with the Volkswagen, the goal was for every german family to own a car

Animal protection laws aswell as environmental laws.

That what Volkswagen was created for. Affordable and reliable cars for all Germans.

He made a few k paintings.

They printed debt free money, shill

His paintings were definitely not k

That's what Volkswagen was for.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Built the autobahn
>plans conceived and construction started even before WW1
Really, the only point Hitler even hardly "finished" the project was because >muh tanks and planes

First anti tobacco laws. That's a pretty huge good thing.

technically world war 2 led to the cold war which led to the internet which is how we communicate here.
so you can kinda thank hitler for that (though really you can thank Gavrilo Princip for starting world war 1 which led to world war 2, though by that train of logic you could probably end up thanking the roman empire for the internet or even cavemen or the big bang)

anyway

world war 2 meant that germany was bombed to fuck, so they had a lot of investment after the war to help rebuild, which meant a lot of their industry and stuff was new, which helped germany's economy a bit I suppose

Is there any good copypasta or guide on the feasibility of the Reich's prewar economic reforms in the long term?

preach it brother

This is why I come here

Shit I just realized I said Eisenhower instead of Einstein.
Either you guys didn't read my post thoroughly either or were nice enough to understand what I meant and not what I said and just skim over it.

I love you.

>muhhh autobahn
It was success of weimar republic the only positiv thing in German history

I'm kinda feeling guilty and dumb for posting just as insightful kopipes in here, but nevertheless this is going to my collection.

>never will you see a mass of humanity in one, untested yet resolute spirit

>the only positiv thing in German history
Nice meme lad

I wouldn't say that. Could happen.