Why is it that races with hot women tend to have really ugly men, and vica versa?

Why is it that races with hot women tend to have really ugly men, and vica versa?

>Slavic women are gorgeous, their men tend to look like shit
>Spanish/Italian men tend to be good looking, their women are hideous
>Jewish women can be hot af, their males all look like Woody Allen
>Asian women are hot, men are really unattractive

I think evolution is trying to get us to race mix.

I think you should fuck off back to /pol/ and kill yourself.

I am also curious

"Race" mixing is human nature though.

>Jewish women are hot
Kill your fucking self
No really drink bleach you retard

they could pass for brutish/irish desu

indian men are ugly but what about indian women?

Looool i love this meme, its my favourite reddit meme :D

Not that user but you could post a cherry-picked image of any race and say their hot/ugly.
>Abos are ugly? No and here's a cherry-picked abo woman who's one in a million
>Latinas are hot? No and here are pictures of fat, ugly, obese mexicans

To be fair if you want to find not-fat non-obese latina that doesn't have 4 kids already you have to go to kindergarten.

That woman is Argentinean

t. Zizek scholar

I wouldn't say Italian or Spanish women are hideos. They aren't spectacular but they are pretty cute. Crazy tough, one of the reasons Iberians get the fuck out of the paeninsula to fuck native american cuties.

About the same as men, maybe it's because Indians are already very mixed, they don't need to freshen up their gene pool, so both sexes are about on the same level.

Lad what the fuck are you even talking about?

What about Scandinavians/Finns/etc.?

Jews are hot.

I've heard many people say we Norwegian men are handsome, but I'm not sure I believe it.

>Insert oven joke here.

Because you guys are immune to it from everyday exposure, like Russian men and they women. Only for being tall you get a lot of points, and chiseled faces and clear eyes are exotic as fuck to anyone outside of europe. If you guys had the latin culture of go out and get tan, muscles and social ongoing... But better for the rest of euros you guys don't, so more puss for us.

>Jewish women can be hot af
no, just no

I agree, and it really proves that social skills are more valuable than plain looks.

Looks can deceive after all, and I know a few guys who could literally be male models all of them because they are so handsome, but they are unfortunately sperglord geeks like the rest of the Norwegian population.

cause norwegians are crypto-portuguese and not fully scandinavian

hence they dont go bald in high school like swedes and finns do

This. I also know a lot of frankly ugly or just not good looking guys with hot girlfriends

That's not Pol at all

>I also know a lot of frankly ugly or just not good looking guys with hot girlfriends

They probably make them laugh.

Women aren't that attracted to handsome male, tough it help a lot, as to social status, power and fun. I would say if you get two of those high enough to compensate you can land an eight for gf.

You're imagining things

rude desu lad
why so mad

>why do certain races have feminine features while others have masculine features?

>All Latinas are Mexicans

Sounds like you're the one who needs to go to kindergarten.

> jews are hot

It's because you have shit taste. Mediterranean women are the best in the world.

You are absolutely wrong and used the worst races as examples
Slavs, Italians and Spanish are three of the most attractive races and also have some of the most attractive people on average.

Asian women aren't that good looking. You just have yellow fever and can't tell between a ugly fuck and a beautiful woman.

Jewish men and women are basically the same, they either look stereotypically Jewish or look like some kind of white person.

Now fuck off.

They're both between ugly and average, men and women. Women look too manly, men too effeminate. Luckily almost all of them have fair hair and light eyes so this is heavily compensated since everyone is obsessed with blondes.

Spanish women are fucking hot. Way better than Anglo women.

I'd say German women at ugly on average but they potentially the most beautiful women.

Races that are objectively ugly without race mixing are Thais, flips, abos, Indians and Koreans

This sadly happens around the world and not just Norway t.b.h. I'll say it's actually worst in countries that are not "autistic".

Looks like an ugly arab while your average celto-iberian man looks like thor

German women all look too manly, especially with the square jaws they tend to have.
British women are probably the ugliest white women period.
I like how French women look personally.

You realize that atm mexicans are the fattest nation statistically?! That ain't really cherry picking what you describe there.

possible explanantions:

those races with ugly males/hot females were cultures that were built upon rape and pillaging

races with ugly females/hot males: probably a more structured definitely god fearing society, where you were expected to grab a woman and pop out kids, not necessarily to have a loving romance with.

or its just possible that women only look good when they are younger. I know tons of slavic, indian, asian women who dropped off at 50 or so.
Meanwhile the males may just have droopy jowls and a belly.

or the most likely explanation is OP's incredible faggotry.

Mexicans are not the only latin american country, that was his point.

You're gay user.

>Luckily almost all of them have fair hair and light eyes so this is heavily compensated since everyone is obsessed with blondes.

Eh, there's quite a lot of variation in the hair colors, the only hair color that is nearly nonexistent is completely black. I live in northern Europe, my hair color is kind of sandy blonde yet it is significantly brighter than the average adult natural hair color. Brown eyes are not rare at all either, though the majority have blue/gray/green eyes.

>37 replies
This is neither history nor humanities.

Your hair would be considered just blonde in most of the world, and very few nations in the world can say that brown eyes are in minority in their countries.

My point was entirely from an outsider perspective. In a thread like this the perspective of the local is not really useful since men and women in his country will be the normal thing for him.

It's most certainly humanities.

>japanese men aren't literally sexual perfection
If only they had bigger dicks

Seriously, fuck whoever thought of bunking history with the aimless piece of shit that is humanities.