Hey Veeky Forums, I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel...

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel. I'm not going to link it here because I'm not some spamming faggot, though.

My question is, what's a good current niche to latch onto and get a decent viewership right off the bat? Pokemone Go is popular but way too saturated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neo-nazism and white supremacy is very on trend right now. that evalion bitch got like 100s of 1000s of views per video before her channel got holocausted and she was banned.

True, but I want to keep my reputation. Honestly I don't care about either side as long as I make money but if anyone recognized my name, my face, voice, or anything and tracked me to that channel I would be fuuucked.

Plus there's no ad revenue in having your channel and adsense account blocked, unless you can manage to use the controversy to generate traffic to your website which runs ads that aren't adsense ads.

Oh, looks liek you deleted your original post.

Anyway, here is my reply.

Shill for BLM. Hire actors to create fake controversies and confrontations. Bonus points for fake police brutality. Shit will go viral among twitter niggers

Aren't there supposed to be happenings in major cities tomorrow because of that group? I'm thinking those events could redpill people on them and I can make a video that paints them negatively. Also, people can't call me a shill of a sellout because I'm not advocating for a group, plus every video has ads nowadays so it's not like they'd bitch about that.

i think people are getting sick of BLM and the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. plus BLMers may not have a lot of money. you should hire some pet negros to make videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw

nigs shilling right wing stuff will probably controversial to some but won't get anyone blacklisted for life. put out instructional videos of hood niggas telling other how to legally own guns/buy guns at gun shows/shill for trump etc.

ive heard mention of a 'day of rage' tomorrow. be careful with that!

You too user. I'm near Miami, which is one of the cities listed, but hopefully I'm far enough away that I and my family won't be harmed.

i'm actually in canada lol. not too worried.

Anything right wing is hot

True. I'll bet it's going to be even more mainstream if Hillary wins. The backlash would be so powerful.

staged talk show with SJW and BLM guests

they conclude each episode saying equality is evil and there must be black female superiority

Kek. I have some white firends and we all agree BLM is shit. This won't go over well with them with my reputation and all that.

Make a dank meme and cash in.

Anything youtube drama related, like that thing that happened with Ricegum yesterday. Kids eat that shit up dawg.

Who is Ricegum and what happened with him yesterday?

this is interesting. when I was a kid I heard the old people complaining about useless people wanting to become superstars.
now every time I heard about someone wanting to start a youtube channel or twitch I just think to myself what a bunch of fucking useless kids and all those flashback came back to my mind.

call me grandpa but I dont have any respect for someone who wants to be a clown in international media for just some money. I respect more the camwhores at least they know their place and they dont lie to themselves.

if I have to tell something good is that youtube is full of retards following more retards so there is a lot of opportunity.

I dont think any employer will have any respect for you when they read your resume but I wish good luck.

Same boots as OP. Honestly, if I make my channel retarded then I'll leave it out of my resume. If my channel grows big enough for me to live off of then lol I won't need a resume.

Btw, what's your opinion on actors? Specifically the ones who are / were on kids shows. Like Steve from Blue's Clues, for example.

>If my channel grows big enough for me to live off of then lol I won't need a resume.

this is my main concern. why do you think you can make a living out of this model? there is no way you can make sustainable money all your life from this. you are going to get old and your suscribers are going to grow up, new kids are not going to watch you and then you are going to find yourself old and useless because you never developed any productive skill. if you use this model to reinvest that money in something more professional sound good but... why not working with real investments then? you will learn powerful skills that will help you to get a good job in case your entrepreneurship didnt work.

>Btw, what's your opinion on actors? Specifically the ones who are / were on kids shows

to be honest I rarely watch tv shows, and I am not the kind of person that follow actors and their personal lifes. but by comments in /tv/ I found hilarious that guy from drake and josh is almost a hobo. I remember watching some episodes of hanna montana with my little cousion once and after some years I was watching this vulgar music video of a skanky white trash whore and they mention the name miley cyrus and I was mmmmm isnt that hanna montana? daaaaaamn.

easy money comes easy money goes.

>anything that isn't a batshit insane faggot defending feminism and BLACK LIVES MATTER is a neo-Nazi/white supremacist movement

Kill yourself, literally.

Well I don't expect it to last forever, or to even earn me anything for that matter, but if it does then that's great. I'm still going to learn other skills, even if I transition to YouTube full time. I also want to learn how to edit videos and I think it's great that I can start out myself and have some constructive criticism from fellow YouTube members.