Rate this meme

Rate this meme

change muslim to Ishmaelite, Agarene, Sarkalander, Saracen, etc. and it's breddy ok fella

>crusaders
>successful

DEUS VULT thread?

>it's another copy paste images over existing memes thread

Veeky Forums has the worst memes

tfw you admire catholic history, liturgy and traditions but you can't believe supernatural shit

I don't know modern day nationalists and neo-nazis idolize the Crusaders.

I would think the religious authorities of the day would have far preferred a Christian Arab to a Muslim European.

I don't think those neo-nazis would consider Muslim Europeans to be "European"

Actual history is irrelevant, since neo-nazis invent their own anyway.

Religious nationalism.

Most of them prioritize race over religion.

>Mother of God and Queen and of Heaven

I'm sorry I know this is off topic but how the fuck do Catholics justify this hilarious shit? I'm neither Protestant or Catholic so I feel I'm somewhat a neutral observer and it just seems like obvious idolatry.

IMO Nationalism or really any political ideology only means anything if you aren't really religious.

What's the point of worrying about worldly political and ideological affairs if none of it matters because the real show is after death?

Secularization. Think "rights come from God."

Mohammedans too

Honestly, Mariology is for me the single strangest element of Catholicism and (although to a somewhat lesser extent) Eastern Orthodoxy.

The "Mother of God" statement is, quite simply, an uncontroversial statement of orthodox Christology. It's all the other extrapolations that I find hilarious. Honestly, the only way I can account for it in my mind is that a lot of people felt that Christianity needed a goddess figure, and that was all they had.

Was raised Protestant, for what it's worth. The church I grew up in taught that Mary deserved a high place of honor for her role in the history of salvation and served as an example of Christian humility and service, but that was about the extent of it. There was to be no veneration of or prayer to her, and certainly no notion that the faithful could expect her to sway God's judgments or actions one way or the other on the basis of her role as Theotokos. That was pretty much idolatry and terrible theology in our circles.

Meh, 3/10, would be better if you posted someone that was actually successful at getting rid of/defeating Muslims, rather than someone that ultimately got BTFO by them.

Replace crusader with Spanish inquisitor or something

Protestantism has genuinely got to be the most autistc religion of all time.

>Mother of God
Jesus is God
Mary is His Mother
Ergo, Theotekos

>Quees of Heaven
The mother of the King was the Queen
Jesus is King
Mary is His Mother
Ergo, Mary is Queen

Really, it's gradeschool logic.

Could someone do this image with either
>Julius Caesar and G*uls
>Augustus and the Republic
>The Diadochi and Alexander's Empire
>Attila the Hun and the WRE

I make the world a better place AND I'm immortalized I history? Hell yeah

Can you not spend like five minutes in GIMP or photoshop?

You mean five minutes in Photoshop and 15 in GIMP