Monday volatility incoming

TURKEY IS KILL.

LIST GOLD STOCKS NOW.

I bought 47 shares ABX on wednesday, am i fucked?

$TGD

No, you're going toake back your losses / earn a little more profit. But smaller mining companies are going to skyrocket. IMG for example. I'm Canadian, but look at its after market trading on the nyse. It's about to go crazy.

Good call. Also, holy fuck. Helicopters are attacking civilians in Turkey.

I own two shares of GSS, am I going to be rich on Monday?

Congratulations. From closing to now, you've made a whopping 18 cents.

>gold
What's is something good to invest in?

So is it smart to exchange money into turkey's currency since it is so low now

SOLIDERS ARE SURRENDERING

>tfw sold my gold positions on Thursday

yup nothing really happened sadly, army is kill
now turkey becomes an islamic shithole for sure

I bought $10,000 worth of ABX at 16, I'm going to hang on to them for a good while, I foresee long term instability in the international market.

Also, they've been shedding a lot of debt and they've got gold production costs down to ~$700 an ounce.

Looks like the coup was kill

So that means no brexit repeat for monday?

Been holding 100 shares of KGC since Jan my cost was $3.25. It currently trading at $5.31

>france gets fucked up
>markets stable on friday
idunno bros i wanna believe

AUMN
U
M
N

France being a nation of pussies was already priced in.

Nice my man, invested in this since BREXIT and got mad gains

AUY!
been on dat since 1.57 last fall. no where to go but UP

Either way the region is unstable, and what Turkey does next will affect Russia-US relations, since Turkey is a NATO member. By all appearances, Turkey is abandoning the USA for closer ties with Russia, and there is still uncertainty about what happened to that US air base in Turkey, Incirlik... which houses US nukes.

The Turkey fiasco also has implications for the EU, since only a short while ago Turkey and the EU were sucking each others johnsons about Turkey joining.

It's sad to say but it seriously looks like composing your portfolio in anticipation of World War III will reap huge benefits in the near term.