Warren buffet donates 3 billion to charity

>Warren buffet donates 3 billion to charity

lol at this old evil asshole trying to prop himself up because he knows he'll die soon, and wants the public to love and respect him despite being one of the most evil cockroaches to ever exist. hope that he burns in hell a long time or at least reincarnates as a vietnamese midget farmer

Other urls found in this thread:

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2012/05/warren-buffet-human-sacrificing-child.html
nairaland.com/211183/warren-buffett-cuts-off-adopted
youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah okay Karl Marx, you be edgy over there with the rest of the helmet kids, we'll be over with the tendies and paint so you can "express yourself" further.

I'd guess one of Buffet's greatest regrets was not involving Berkshire Hathaway in the midget farming business back in the 80's.

What's so bad about him besides supporting corrupt politicians

>corrupt politicians

Implying politicians come in any other variety

he is a shitty person, for instance he cut his adopted daughter out of his life due to pride/ego

What did she do to cause that change?

Nothing is that simple user.

nigger it's $3 Billion. rather he just happen to get some divine intervention to do good as he got older, took LSD, or only because he cares about his "legacy". It's still a shit ton of money going to a good cause. Would it have been better if he was a white lady in Africa helping bake mud pies or some bullshit.

Then again the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation where most of the money went to could be the central base for our reptilian overlords, and he really is just and evil lizard prick.

Yea, I would like to know what makes him so evil

Cant believe you faggots have bought into the whole reddit 'TIL warren buffet is amazing' bullshit. hes an evil asshole.

Lmao but how damnit?!

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2012/05/warren-buffet-human-sacrificing-child.html

What? This true?

>blogspot.com
>americanholocaustcoming

I find this /x/ but could you elaborate on why he cut out his adopted daughter?

Not him but I just looked it up, he gave her one rule and that's don't talk about money especially to the public. She goes and makes a documentary. Then she plugs that documentary and says her grandpa is going to get mad.

Miss Buffett's troubles with her grandfather began when she broke the family code to speak about life as a Buffett.

She appeared in a documentary made by Mr Jamie Johnson, an heir to the Johnson and Johnson fortune, about wealth, entitled The One Percent.

When asked how her grandfather would react to seeing her, she had said: 'I definitely fear judgment. Money is the spoke in my grandfather's wheel of life.'

To worsen matters, while on a talk show to plug the documentary, Miss Buffett said: 'It would be nice to be involved with creating things for others with that money and to be involved in it. I feel completely excluded from it.'[/b]On hindsight, she admitted her remarks sounded brusque, but Mr Buffett had already taken offence.

A month later, he sent her a letter in which he said, among other things: 'People will react to you based on that 'fact' (of having a famous surname) rather than who you are or what you have accomplished.

>"'I have not emotionally or legally adopted you as a grandchild, nor have the rest of my family adopted you as a niece or a cousin.'[/b]Said a distressed Miss Buffett: [b]'He signed the letter 'Warren'. I have a card from him just a year earlier that's signed 'Grandpa'.'
Since their falling out, she said her grandfather does send sizeable Christmas cheques despite his no freebies rule."

nairaland.com/211183/warren-buffett-cuts-off-adopted

This is the only source I have though so it's not the best

>It would be nice to spend my grandfather's money. I feel completely excluded from my grandfather's money.
Really can't believe this got her written out of the will. How shocking.

I know and what's worse is the man is old fashioned as fuck. He has one rule. Don't talk about the family money. What does she do, she goes and talks about it to everyone. And he still sends her checks for Christmas and she sells her art with his name.

She's an adopted daughter.

If you wanna watch the documentary here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc

>She's an adopted daughter.
I don't see how that's relevant.
You do know I was being sarcastic, right?

No. It's late I'm skimming shit, didn't see that last part.

You don't have the same love for an adopted family member.

I lo look up to Buffett. Obviously because he's an intelligent investor and seems like a genuine human. So is he really an "evil" person. It a situation where I don't want to believe

Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow it's midnight and I'm tired

>warren buffet
>evil

This is the guy who helped us get out of the financial crisis of 08,dumbfuck

I just watched it. It's literally so stupid it's just a bunch of rich kids rebelling against there rich parents or grand parents. Overall it's a shit documentary that shows not only the arrogance of the rich kids by portraying stereotypes, but where this mentality of money being evil comes from

He didn't help because he wanted to be generous, he valued the price of the banks and deemed them way under valued, so he invested in a lot of them. He cashed out in 2012 or 2013. He knew what he was going and I respect him for it

She's a drugged up idiot. He did it for her own good.

Its a stupid and sad documentary, about how deluded weak people become around money they didn't earn.

cleaned up for interview

crunchy/10

It's an adopted daughter of a married in wife of like a grandson. Also, she might have been adopted before they got married (can't remember).

Now I know why Veeky Forums hates my OP, you would do anything to take the side against a stacy because you can't get a GF, but all this warren buffet worship belongs on reddit those of us in the know, know that this guy is one evil sumnabitch

Well he is the reason why a lot of manufacturing jobs went to China. Well jobs in general. He's also the reason why oil and gas is dominant in this country. He regularly suppresses new technology that will hurt his investments. The guy is a vulture and steps on people who gets on his way, including family. He's not well respect by his own kids. Privately a lot of people hate him. Publicly everyone likes him because he's invested in everything. Also his charity "donation" went to the gates foundation. This foundation just reshuffle money into Bill Gates companies. He doesn't do it out of the goodness of his heart. He's hiding the money away from the taxman. You guys though Steve Jobs was an asshole, but he wasn't a big asshole like Gates or Buffet.

wait who the fuck did he support?
don't tell me he's on shillary's side

He got Obama elected and lobby relentlessly his first two years in office to stop the oil pipeline from being build from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico in Louisiana. One of Buffet biggest asset groups is railroad transportation of oil and petrochemicals.

Why can't it be both. We know he's an evil cunt and one of the most brutal corporate raiders of all time. But his son's wife's daughter is also a proven fucking loser unworthy of anyone's time.

he is.

Are you chinese?

I came to this thread to hate on Warren Buffet, but I'm leaving it feeling sorry for him. WTF.

He's a well known democrat and more often than not sides with them. Its well known he's backing Hillary.