Which other civilization ( besides the Vikings and Columbus ) do you think has made the Atlantic or Pacific cross...

Which other civilization ( besides the Vikings and Columbus ) do you think has made the Atlantic or Pacific cross before?

HOL UP
*builds ship*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*is master navigator*
AIGHT
*reads the stars*
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*reaches the new world centuries before Columbus*
SO HOL UP
*creates trans-atlantic empire*
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*teaches Mesoamericans how to build pyramids*
WE WUZ EXPLORERS N SHIET?

This meme was never funny

>tfw behind the Roman hoax but our plantings didn't even attract that much media attention, nevermind on here
I get nightmares about the reveal.

Ugh.

Hello tumblr

This meme sucks dick

better than 'go 'za imo

none.
source: there's no evidence whatsoever.

None.

hello edgelord

Obviously you don't know about BASED Zheng He who single handedly sprinted across the PACIFIC ocean and conquered the entire western seaboard with his superior MING culture before wandering down to mexico and IMPREGNATING Montezuma's mother (shut up he grew his balls back).

He just forgot to write it down.

Holy shit, the Carthaginians made it all the way down there?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the Polynesians could have potentially made it to South America. And some probably did.

I'd wager the Polynesians, Phoenicians and Romans (by virtue of Phoenician sailors).

Malians

Kill yourself

>ugh

>ugh
consider suicide
>ugh

Hating that shitty meme is tumblr tier now?

Don't you have a thread to go post
>WE
in?

>ugh

The Nephites and Lamanites came to America from the levant c. 600BC

so do most tripfags

Not /pol/ but only tumblrfags use "ugh"

It's a smarmy leftist expression showcasing their inability to even entertain opposing views

the ancient egyptians knew about the Canary Island, at least

that wasn't any view, just an overused meme

Or it's just a word to express distaste.

>ugh
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

the polynesians definitely could

There have been some people claiming that Ancient Egyptians managed to reach the Americas and traded with them. I wish I could find the examples to back it though since if it were true that would be pretty strange and cool.

The meme is funny because it's true. Have you ever had to listen to a black guy tell you he's a descendant of mohammed? It's unreal.

No, they didn't, they didn't use to sail huge distances by sea

Or read serious articles where the author makes a claim that Beethoven and Abraham Lincoln were black.

I love it all.