What can Veeky Forums teach me about the Dahomey Amazons?

What can Veeky Forums teach me about the Dahomey Amazons?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/
strawpoll.me/10685093
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a shit about spear chucking sheboons

Kill yourself, ignorant shit

Thanks for contributing with this insightful post

You can continue this line of thought on /b/ and /pol/

Take your WE WUZ tribalistic niggery to:

>>>/reddit/

>wanting to learn about history is now reddit
We've come a long way Veeky Forums

*tips fedora*

>we anti-intellectual now

>OP asks for a historical discussion involving people of color on a history board
>gets greeted by racism

Why are the edgelords so triggered by people of color on this board?

I'm also genuinely curious about these women OP.

>take your history out of here

Looks like they were originally a palace guard unit, but expanded over time. 3,000 women warriors under a woman general and armed with guns. Apparently they kicked the asses of surrounding tribes and kingdoms, but were defeated by the French.

smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/

They were all legally considered married to the king; despite this, many of them took lovers.

So I guess you could say that the kings of Dahomey were some of history's biggest cucks.

Keep your good work up fellow /pol/friend

One day these nerds will bend and defer to us. A man without passion will be filled by the man with passion.

>le niggers fabricate history xDDD

>unironically referring to non-whites as people of color

If you're going to use the tumblr term at least just call them colored people

lol

Well this went to shit fast

Or just coloreds

What's wrong with the term?

The leftys on this board get buttblasted real easily

Honestly if anything that's a racist term. Polarising the world into around a billion whites and the rest being 'people of colour/coloured peoples' grossly oversimplifies and disrespects the cultural and geopolitical realities of the world

>sees a post about Africans
>waaah niggers this history doesn't belong on a history board

Yes, it's the lefties who get buttblasted easy.

The cognitive dissonance in your post is fascinating

Why is it that the quality of posts on this forum has suddenly decreased to /pol/ tier shitposting? Not just this thread but just about every recent thread is filled with their autism.

look at the first post and rethink who exactly is easily buttblasted here

According to /pol/ we're all raging communist SJW

According to /int/ we're revionists for thinking every single group of people in Europe and MENA wasn't magically raped out of existence

And according to /tv/ we're just fun to troll because we're "hotheads"

this board really needs some fucking quality control so shitposters like this get banned

>A man without passion will be filled by the man with passion.
You forgot to say no homo

strawpoll.me/10685093
>/pol/ thinks the average Veeky Forumstorian is a lefty

They think they're fighting some sort of autistic crusade. Everything which doesn't fit their world view triggers them and they lose their shit, forcing them to shitpost and sperg out.

>Be in /int/ last last year
>DUUUUDE WHY DOESNT Veeky Forums HAVE NO HISTORY BOARD IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME
>Skeptics: fuck no, it would just be /pol/ 2.0

>Veeky Forums shows up.
>History and the cancer that is fucking HUMANITIES
>/pol/ happens.
We saw it from miles away.

well fuck. guess this is not the place for me.

this does explain all the racially and politically charged questions and the disinterest in historical question that are unrelated to current political ideologies though

>implying /int/ isn't literally /pol/

No one cares what your ideology is, and the ideology of those around you should determine your willingness to use this board. If the quality of posting isn't horrific (and it isn't compared to practically every single board,) then there isn't a reason to get out. Just back up what you say with facts and evidence, or stick to threads that aren't going to get /pol/ infested (ie, not this one.)

It's a retarded term, divisive in that too. There's whitey and anyone else, as if Asians were somehow more coloured than most people who are arbitrarily declared 'white'.

There's caucasians, ,mongoloids and negroid. That's it, that term is just agenda pushing and you can reek the connotations every time it is mentioned.

>and it isn't compared to
Therein lies the problem. It might not be AS horrific as other boards, but good fucking god this board is awful. Look at what happened here? Look at the daily Marx, communism, and "WHY DIDN'T AFRICA EVER DEVELOP" threads. How can you say that this board is even decent?

> Just back up what you say with facts and evidence
Oh yeah, that works just fine... Unless you're talking about something /pol/ or any butthurt nationalist doesn't like. Then you end up with lots of ad hominem and little listening.

There are topics that are fucking off-limits because of /pol/ shitposting. Just look at this fucking thread man.

>There's caucasians, ,mongoloids and negroid
I was with you until you started throwing around things that are fucking retarded. What the fuck is a caucasian? What do caucasians have in common? What the fuck is a mongoloid? What the fuck is a negroid?

>What do caucasians have in common? What the fuck is a mongoloid? What the fuck is a negroid?

Certain tendencies towards the build up of vitamin D physiognomical peculiarities, which are still content of todays criminal forensics.

It falters in regards mixed peoples, specifying the ethnicity and the fact that groups dont exactly fall into perfectly delineated divisions or match it at all.

It's basically "it looks black....ish"