Is that true that in our children's generation Real Estate will no longer remain valuable...

Is that true that in our children's generation Real Estate will no longer remain valuable? They'll think it's a matter of course, not something you work your ass out all your life to earn.
Our parents thought that books and physical objects have much value, because they were hard to acquire (at least in the USSR)
, as my mom said "books were something people had been collecting during all their lives to pass to children and grandchildren".

So, what will they consider valuable? In my opinion: securities. In the information society it'd be much easier to buy stocks of a Real Estate company than physical Real Estate (apartments or houses).

Bump

no. do you ever think people will not need real estate? do you think in the future there will be no demand for real estate, which is what would make it worthless?

the value of securities will go to 0 long before real estate does in the long run.

>do you ever think people will not need real estate?
Do people really need paper books now?

paper books and real estate are not even in the same dimension of comparable retard

good luck living in a paper book

Why not 3D printed house?

this is obviously not getting through to you. a 3d printer does not make shit out of thin air and you would need land to place it on. if there is demand, it will be valuable.

the question is stupid. real estate will always retain value as long as there are human beings.

All depends on supply and demand. They will be cheaper / easier to make. Land is a finite resource so regardless of how easy they are to make, there is a limit to land. Perhaps houses will be cheaper but also smaller as in more high rise apartments / higher population density. Regardless a house is a good investment if you don't own one already and it's a first house.

>do you ever think people will not need real estate?
>do you ever think people will not need horse and buggies?
>do you ever think people will not need payphones?
>do you ever think people will not need beepers?
>do you ever think people will not need delivery men?

People will always need a place to sleep, but that does not mean houses will be around forever. Home owners are declining, apparent rentals are rising. At least 2 new big apartment complexes are going up in my small town.

3d printed houses exist, china has been doin it

Millennialist are getting cucked into the rental game. In the next decade or two rental houses will be lucrative and people will continue to pay too much for rent.

In the long game owning land is the best investment as its one of the only finite resources.

kill yourself. have any of those things existed throughout the entirity of human existence like real estate has? again, none of those things are comparable. real estate includes apartments you fucking mong. it includes all types of land and property ownership.

get an education you are making an ass out of yourself

>have any of those things existed throughout the entirity of human existence like real estate has?

Pretty sure horses have been around before real estate.
The modern real estate market is nothing like it was 200 years ago.

The idea that you can own land and not just pay to borrow it from your king is very new if you go back spanning all human history.

im just floored by how stupid you are. if this is a master troll, kudos.

no, horses have not been around before real estate. that is a fucking stupid statement right there. a hut that cavemen built eons before horses were domesticated falls under the real estate category.

real estate has been around since the beginning of human existence. id suggest googling what real estate is, because you clearly dont know.

your fourth sentence doesnt even make sense.

>no, horses have not been around before real estate.
Even if you are a creationist, accordion to the bible God created animals before man.
Even then man just chilled in the garden of eden, not owning property.

>your fourth sentence doesnt even make sense.
I know. You don't really have a firm grasp on history. If you can't understand something just keep responding with "fucking stupid" "kill yourself" "fucking mong" it seems to work for you.

>a hut that cavemen built eons before horses were domesticated falls under the real estate category.
So you are saying the current state of the real estate market is exactly the same now, as it was back when "cavemen built huts eons ago".

lol wot r u doing friend?

you're trying to argue that real estate will be obsolete in the near future based on horse and buggies/payphones/beepers/delivery men all being/becoming obsolete.........

horse and buggies were made obsolete by newer modes of transportation trains,cars,planes etc.

payphones by abundance of cellphones (although there are still payphones)

beepers by cellphones

delivery men will be by automated delivery vehicles one day far from now

All of these things just evolved into a newer product that fulfills the same essential need that necessitated their creation. What do you propose will replace land to fulfill the need to actually occupy physical space?

9.5/10

Shush, it's just about to get interesting. I'm waiting to see what he'll say next

respond to my kudos next time nigger

?? Keep arguing with the autist so that I may see what he has to say

It's not a ridiculous concept, many people already rent with investments elsewhere.

Basically a shareholder owned airBNB network that offers accommodation rights would solve the 'need to own a place' problem and potentially lead to a lot more development.

you understand that someone still owns the land right? there is still a need (hence a demand) for real estate.

>replies with a counterargument to a point I never made
>doesn't refute anything I said

good look m8/100

Op you're either a fucking mongoloid or a cheeky cunt.

>implying land won't be the most valuable asset forever
>land ownership not being the most critical component of society

8/10 I replied