I'm in a good mood and wanna buy some stocks. Let's say I have $100 to throw into the waste bin...

I'm in a good mood and wanna buy some stocks. Let's say I have $100 to throw into the waste bin, what broker could you recommend? I want it to be as simple as possible.

I hate filling up large registration forms and downloading crap like MetaTrader to my computer, I think RobinHood would be OK, but I'm from Russia.

Bump

Try r9k

30 year Japanese bonds

No, I wanna some broker.

Bump!

This isn't /b/, you don't have to bump every 5 minutes

Not OP but I do have a question concerning stockbrokers. I was thinking of signing up for an online one, but my biggest concern is them taking my Social Security Number, as the fear of identity theft related issues is a concern. Are these online brokers truly safe and have good protection?

Underaged as fuck. Just invest that $100 in kneepads or the will-power to get a real job. You can't just decide to trade with $100. Broker takes at least $6.95 per transaction so your down 13% off the bat. Just pretend you invested in a stock and see how it does. It's the same affect but save yourself the money.

I don't plan to trade with $100. I plan to trade with roughly $1000.

>Broker takes at least $6.95 per transaction
I said, I don't care if I waste that $100.

>I plan to trade with roughly $1000
Did someone give you the idea that was feasible?

How fucking dense can you be mate? $6.95 in commission on a $100 trade is not fucking 13%, it's 6.95%. Jesus fucking christ.

Borrow some money and dump it all into USD/LIRA

buy monero

Fuck is wrong with all of you.

OP for a broker you should use Robinhood. They don't charge any fees to trade.

And if you really don't care if you waste that $100 then great. I recommend buying a long term stock that pays consistent dividends. it will increase exponentially and you will have $334 in ten years. Just pretend that you wasted that $100, and don't forget to reinvest dividends.

>broker
>Robinhood
pick one

it's 6.95 x 2 because you're charged on entry and exit. good job calling other people retards tho.

I admit it's not much to work with admittedly. But a chance for a small profit, is something regardless I want to take.

you should round up rather than down if it is greater than .5

i'm not the guy that he initially responded to. but it irks me that he's insulting someone's intelligence when he's wrong. there's nothing erroneous with my math because i merely point out it's a fee charged twice.

don't be a cunt.

when I first dabbled in day trading I started with $100 just to test it out. it's a good way to learn. you can take risks without consequence.

robinhood is a good way to start since it's free. you have to deal with the fact that you are looking at a less complete set of data than other players, but it's still enough to turn a profit and right now is a pretty fun time to be trading.

just bear in mind that with only $100 or $1000 your profits will be very small.

Les complete set of data? How so?

No real time prices
No after hours access
No pre market access
No shorting
No margin
No leverage
Boiled shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs

That's about it.

>Robinhood
>Russia
pick one

The Swiss would be more profitable atm

please don't be mean to me

>Russia
>Robinhood
In Russia, hoods rob you

Bump

Bump

if you want to trade, you need to get at least $1000. like the other guy said, commissions take out a big % if you have only $100.

with a small account, you must play those low float runners of the day to grow it quickly. for example, last week had OPTT, SPU, KURA.

can one use robinhood with a VPN ?

>commissions take out a big % if you have only $100
lol. That's not true for $1000?
In twenty trades, you'll have gone through nearly a third of your capital. And that's assuming you can pick up commissions for $7.50.