I just want to be rich so bad. it's all i think about. it's all i care about. i need this

i just want to be rich so bad. it's all i think about. it's all i care about. i need this

then go get it. it's out there for you bruh.

Put all your money in nintendo and leverage it by a fuck ton, get paid out when pokemon go releases in asia

Why? Do you want to get back at all the people who "wronged" you?

wtf no i just want a nice house and eat the best food and live a comfy life with my dog

it will never happen kys

Money can buy things. It causes people to be treated like things. Wanting to get rich, just for the hell of it? Okay, go on. But remember that phrase from the movie TWOW about money: they are a drug, greatest, most-addictive one.

david?

>Wanting to get rich, just for the hell of it?
that's the only legit reason to.
i want to get rich so that i can stop working and live my life as i want to. do only the things i want to. and go to places i want to.

btw yesterday i had to realize again the entire fucking world and everything is set up so that only the rich can get richer and everyone who only starts out has to sweat blood and commit a crime or two to get rich.

asked my bank what it would take for me to invest in their best portfolio (mostly us and german stocks and bonds) and they told me well i can't that's only for the "private banking clients". okay i asked how do i become one? well user you have to be rich... thank you very much that i can't invest in any of the well performing portfolios that could help me to grow some wealth over the years i have to be wealthy as fuck already.

well it turns out you don't actually have to have a shittons of money at the bank that's not a hard rule it gets worse. you can just pay an exorbitant fee for your account yearly if you start out with a smaller sum. so much in fact that it severely cuts into the profitability of your investment. and if the portfolio doesn't perform as well for a few years then well fuck you are basically losing money. but if a rich guy comes along that won't even notice the fee because it's a fix amount then he gets it much much cheaper... because that somehow makes sense...

>btw yesterday i had to realize again the entire fucking world and everything is set up so that only the rich can get richer and everyone who only starts out has to sweat blood and commit a crime or two to get rich

yep

>private banking

kek. its the biggest scam there is. they just park you in some government bonds and rape your account with fees

>kek. its the biggest scam there is. they just park you in some government bonds and rape your account with fees
that's not exactly how it goes
you can choose what you invest in (even funds with foreign stocks are available) with a private banking account. they might advise you to put it all in gov bonds if they feel you are risk avoidant, but if you tell them you want a lot of money and don't mind the short term risks they will steer you towards stocks for sure.
the saps that don't have one basically only get general gov and bank bond derivatives with small ass percentage.

Just buy trumpcoin Bro

That stuff is for retards who have more money than brains (typically people who inherit large sums of money and don't know what to do with it, or high income earners such as doctors/lawyers who don't happen to know much about finances.)

Nothing is stopping the average person from investing in passive market ETFs or something like BRK-B, which I guarantee has a better return than whatever portfolio your bank is offering to their private clients.

Your bank isn't selling a good return on investment, they're selling them a feeling of exclusivity and status.

Buy ethereum

>everyone who only starts out has to sweat blood and commit a crime or two to get rich.

buying Trumpcoin isn't a crime bro

There's a great book on Canadian politics that talks about the old rich and the new rich. The new rich either inherit their money or use cheap and dishonourable ways to make their fortune. The old rich, on the other hand, started with very little and built their empires. My suggestion to you is, if your bank doesn't give you the best portfolio, make the best portfolio yourself. Learn to see trends in the market and invest based on them; if you're good enough, you'll blow the bank's best portfolios out of the water. For example, I bet on Brexit and invested in gold against literally all other analysts because I had access to sites like Veeky Forums that the best bankers would never think to go on because they're not nearly autistic enough. The result? I'm a semi-millionaire, and they're all struggling to make back their capital.

the moment you stop wanting to be rich, you will be rich

Haha, totally.
But then you get the money, and realize you don't give a fuck about any of those people.
That was a great day.

>because I had access to sites like Veeky Forums

You are joking, right?

/pol/ is literally the best place to get news in the entire world

Then start Cam Whoring every night, as well as working, if it's all you care about and you need it you will do anything for money, and cam whoring gets you a lot. If you won't do this you clearly aren't as dedicated to making money as you say.

How much did you invest? How much did you make? How much did the gold market fluctuate due to brexit?

>Want to be so good at something that not being the best actively hurts you in your soul.
You'll make it.

>Wanting more and more stuff so badly that not having it actively hurts you in your heart.
You might make it.

>Wanting more and more stuff so badly that not having it actively causes you emotional turmoil so you do nothing but shitpost on Veeky Forums about it.
You won't make it.

You know, I've noticed something guys. People, traditionally, have used their feelings to drive them to go out and do shit. Is the internet, particularly Veeky Forums, some sort of crutch that people use to cope as a substitute for self improvement?

>not being rich

it's not actually that hard senpai. You're gona hafta quit the vidya, tv, internet, and drugs but once ya do that it's cake.