/tcg/ Trumpcoin General

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com (trumpcoin.rocks until its updated again)

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

trump-coin.info
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noice, new general
price is at 0.00007997btc 0.051usd

Fuck yeah! We need some high energy MAGA in here before this bitch launches to Alpha Centauri.

Hell yeah!We on our way to the fucking Moon!

This man is doing gods work

We should be on CoinGecko soon lads. Another step forward for international awareness. Also, new announcement page should get Chinese translation

fuckin rad

Good news!

When can an Indian guy buy this with debit cards?

Soon, they are working on alternative payment gateways

I've been following TC since the beginning. But I'm new into crypto and don't have much documents to start trading, other than bank stuff.
I just know I'm missing out.
My intuitive estimate is $5.

There's a huge dependency on insider knowledge. But I'd buy some if I can. Just get it on more pathways.

>need more documents to start trading

i think you only need an id and a proof of residence (ie, bank statement, lease, bill)

Need a PAN card it seems. Don't have it.
At least for the wallet I have. (Zebpay)
There are restrictions for coinbase.

Help me with something.
Say I got btc in an android wallet.
Can I trade on exchanges just by using that address?

Yes, just send from your android wallet to yobit wallet.

Use localbitcoins to purchase via bank transfer.

Trumpcoin can go to 10$ if we reach $60 million marketcap

wat if trumpcone is alredy 10$ but nocoiners have hackt the system

make crypto Chad again!

It's me or did the Trumpcoin's shuttle explode leaving the stratosphere?

It's you. Go on the thread. New videos, seo, chinese and more happenings to start next week. The change of power meant a little downtime.

It's being accumulated by big pockets right now, look at the chart. Remember the rise from 500 sat to 4k sat? We'll see something like that very soon.

It won't be as big but expect a gradual rise to a new floor of 10k from 7k in the next couple of weeks.

Hey guys, delivery user here. I do not want your trumps. I simply live and die for the glory of the god emperor. If you would do the same, to go out into the world and promote trumpcoin anywhere you can we will moon faster and harder than NASA ever did.

This is my message to you anons! Go forth grow stronger!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE
Based Dev Team Secures Premium Domain Address W/ Their Own Money
trumpcoin.com (template in the works, please use a site below in the interim)

WEBSITES
trump-coin.info トランプ2016

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin

TRUMP WALLETv2

Link to the SCC filling
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

2/2

took some time to refresh the copypaste for the OP - some of the info/links were dated.

So are we GO now?

Can I unleash a torrent of RARE MEME MAGIC onto that anti-freedom shitfest they call Reddit?

no hold the beast in for a few days

get back you thirsty shills!!! heyawh! yah! yah! go on. you cant squeeze anymore shekels out of Veeky Forums. go on now get.

Hold off and accumulate cheap Trumps over the weekend. We are getting close.

We hitting the front page of Reddit.

Trummmpcccoiiin!!!

ahablahrfaha

Dread?
:^)

The BLM Trump dude gave me an inspiration.

A few if you guys call up Trus Capitalist Radio during the part Ghost take calls and go advertise TrumpCoins. This will go nuts if done well.

Also, hide your phone numbers just in case.

I'd do it myself but I'm always working during the broadcasts.

Brilliant plan.

if your in cali (I'm in AZ, the station barely comes in) there's some "money radio" that somehow has AM/FM coverage.
I say somehow because it's like Reddit personal finance: the station.

during the 5oclock hours the pajeet host takes calls, ez pz.

moneyradio.com

cali lads help us out

Another idea if it's too much, Ghost the host does Twitter shout outs on True Capitalist Radio. Anybody with a Twitter can temporarily change their names to something TrumpCoin related and do the required thing, usually retweeting Ghosts's first post (not the pinned tweet) during the shoutout.

Based.

>all these suggestions
nothing happens

LOL 93.3? You in phoenix?

How the fuck do you put a fucking pajeet mutual fund pusher on your MOST VALUABLE HOUR?

who the fuck thought of that.

You could easily call that retard... do it California cucks!!

Please hold off all those plans until we have the proper website and videos set up.

are you fucking KIDDING me

reposting from last thread

i sent my coins from c-cex to the trum pwallet and they aren't there after 16 hours

what gives

Is your wallet fully synced?

Guys my wife's boyfriend is getting really impatient I, can we make moon already.

bump the trump

sorry it was my fault, i never confirmed in email

You will be happy you did if you hold off on this for a few more days

who are you?
nice offense, we've heard this "wait" shit 100x

yes yes everyone wants to go to the moon already, but if we launch our rocket without the proper parts we will crash and burn and make nasa look bad (:

just let the devs sort out treasurer and the temporary team so new investors aren't coming in rudderless

couple days bud, all it needs

from what I can see the only person people want as treasurer isn't even running...
what are we waiting for a bitbob for treasurer announcement

we gotta do this ourselves people

yes why don't one of you run?

There are at least 3 people in the running

Why not post some spicy memes here?

there are three running and Dread is just working out whether he should

TRUMP DUMP ON YOBIT!
GET YOUR LOWER ENTRY POINT HERE

RRREEEEEEEE IT IS DOWN TO 6K EXTRA SPECIAL FLASH SALE FOR MOAR TRUMPS ENDING SUNDAY 11:59 PDT. GET EM NOW

WHILE SUPPLY LASTS

Great point for those who were waiting to buy right now, grab em while they're cheap before next week gears up

>tfw I was thinking about selling at 8.5k and waiting for a dip

>tfw I made that meme

well, still better than some sour anons who bought at 20k and sold at 6k

>waiting for deposit to clear

It's not memes per say, I'm talking about Reddit posts.

they read this post and dumped.
gg

*per se
Rip, I just bought at 8k last night
>everyone saying there was a 7k floor
LOL OK

why aren't they doing multisig treasury or escrow?

Only 1k left at 6k. Few peoples hands are that week during this pre chinese invasion accumulation

bitbobb for treasurer!!!!

LOLOLOL

bitbobb is a bit autistic, but he promised to stay professional and won't bring up any of that Elite-Mineral-Alien-Government-talk.

Back up to normal now.

Whew this coin is STURDY.

this is why we're trying not to blow our load early before things are in place

How many TRUMP do y'all have? I have 900. About $50 worth

How does it work? Is Trump Coin dead after elections?

They are talking about using the coin to fund other causes following the election.

Checked and keked.

If it increases in value before election time, I'll probably sell enough to cover the $50 I put into it, then hold the rest and see where it all goes.

Personally I don't expect it to g anywhere after election. However, if Trump endorses it, it will skyrocket.

about 22k, bought at 0,045$ regretting not buying earlier at 0,03$ but oh well

Goddamn, son. I bought at $.05 last night. 22k is a lot, don't think I'd invest that much into something that will probably go nowhere.
This trump train is running on memes and fumes.

Why take the chance. He's a douche.

To the guy that dumped TRUMP to 6k:

>you are now keked by meme magic
>TRUMP is now back were it was a few hours ago
>you just gave people an unexpected sale that never would have never happened from a sane investor
>Now you are a nocoiner

There are people holding much more, 100k++, besides Im helping to fund Trumps campaign.

You guys take this too personally. No need to be salty every time Tom, Dick or Harry dumps your memecoin. Dogecoiners at least had fun with this.

Calm down lad. The train is at the station and they have changed the driver to reduce delays. He's just being given his itinerary. The new video is still in production, dread is waiting to begin seo and signal is readying to take his new company forward. It's gone quiet because they are doing this properly, just be patient.

And dont worry, we will all be chads when this takes off to the moon and beyond

Yeah I guess if you were in it to fudn Trump's campaign, that's more of a reason to hold so much.
Personally I don't much like either trump or Hillary. I feel like the country's fucked, and I think the media will shill hard for Hillary to win, but hey, if I can profit a bit off this coin, why not?
We'll see. I'm glad the dev created an LLC, but I haven't heard about this coin anywhere other than Veeky Forums. Hopefully things can get moving quickly, or we're going to burn through these last 3 months that we have to make any leaps and bounds, and be left holding worthless bags.
Best shot for the moon is an official Trump Endorsement.
Someone hack Trump's Twitter and post that he officiall endorses Trumpcoin!
Haha I hope. I'm ok with not being Chad, as long as I can be a rich me.

How many did the guy even dump?

Well, enough to clear buy orders from about 7-8k down to 6k. It gotta be tens of thousands of TRUMPS.

60k volume during that time.

For those that don't read the forum. Here's the latest message from Signal7 to a concerned poster - You are one of my favorite personalities in this thread. I look forward to you realizing the creativity behind the model that we are breathing life into next week.

someone just dumped again and it recovered immediately.

It's almost as if this coin is.....

unstumpable.

It's almost as if the coin is.....

a worthless piece of shit.

fix'd that for ya.

jesus...

christ...

Are you the one that dumped 60k?

14.5k and I'm planning on buying until I get to 25-30k.

Should I just post this in every Veeky Forums I see on /pol/?

some1 pl0x sell me 1k trump, i'll be ETERNALLY GREATFUL