Why are countries today so gay compared their historical masculine civilizations

Why are countries today so gay compared their historical masculine civilizations

Have you read anything from that period bro.

Apollo and Heracles both had boyfriends and I am literally only through the first lineage of Apollodorus' library.

Ancient Greece

>Had the best military
>Had great architecture
>Had very good knowledge in science
>Had very interesting mythology

Greece today

>Full of hairy fucks who watch football

Because we've replaced our warrior ethic with Christian empathy, which wasn't just added to Western thought, but completely replaced it

You cannot have forgiveness without revenge. One is meaningless without the other

Yeah but Ancient Greece was gay as shit bro. Their gods were into homosex. What's that say about the people writing it?

Modern Greece still has a lot of scientists who are among the best in Europe and one of the most millitarized countries in the world, after Israel. Do your research American pls

There was less man on man back then, but a lot more man on boypussi

Ancient Greece

>Fuck all the pretty little boys.

Greece today

>Fuck all the tanned, busty women

SO FUCKING GAY, WHY DON'T WE FUCK LITTLE BOYS ANYMORE

>Modern Greece still has a lot of scientists who are among the best in Europe and one of the most millitarized countries in the world, after Israel. Do your research American pls

lol wut?

wew

>>Full of hairy fucks who watch football
You could say this for the entirety of Europe, really.

What the fuck

t. Ioannis Papadopolous

Bedrock
"They'll have a gay old time."
>pic related

(gay - really? Damn homophobic shitposts)

By gay I mean that they suck, fucking faggots

>By gay I mean that they suck, fucking faggots
You mean homosexual then.

Racist

That's extremely homophobic user.

Racist

I'm not racist, but you're retarded

>citation needed

>Romans
>Sumerians
>Aztecs
>Egyptians
>Perisans

Countries that are in their place today

>Full of football watching fags

Because back then being a strong motherfucker was required for survival. Today physical labor is for the lowest of dregs.