>current price: 0.0169

HF will send us back to $20 right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjouYBEkQPY
lbry.io/what
lbry.io/get?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm hoping it'll all go down a few bucks so I can get in on a further low. What is the purpose of Ethereum, though? No use as a silk road type coin; those sites and methods are proven insecure. No use as a normie currency; Bitcoin has that market completely monopolized.

Is the real value of Ethereum 5 years away?

it doesnt have a cap on how many coins are made i think. so its bitcoin but with inflation. mabye the appeal is volatility?

HF is going to drop the price.

I beleive 10% of all ETH is locked in The DAO at the moment.

As soon as the HF is done, that 10% of ETH is going to be returned to investors.

Guess what those investors are going to do with it?

DUMP IT.

Supply will crush demand, and price will push

Yeah there's a Bitcoin limit of like 21 million coins because of a rule in the code or some shit, but I read an article that gave me the impression that it could be changed to allow for more coins.
I'm hoping the price does drop! I'm tryna get in on dem lows ya feel me

You'll get it, without a doubt.

I think there may be another pump before the dump though. If it happens, short!

>high difficulty
>still stuck at 0.017

The block rewards should be increased by a bit desu

>long at 165
mfw op bought high
Mfw i have no face

But in all honesty i do expect it to go to 2100+ in 2 weeks or less

It will be 0.025BTC in about a month when people realise everything is back on track again.

There is a huge Ethereum developer conference in shanghai soon. This will be the biggest cryptocurrency conference ever held.

Also, things like DGD and others are all increasing the value held on the ETH blockchain, when calculating the value of ethereum you have to take in to account all the ETH related tokens

>setting yourself up to be dumped on when the DAO funds are released

Shiggy

See;
10% of all ETH has been locked up, inaccessible. Guess what, the people who own it have lost a lot of faith in ETH, and will want to get rid of it ASAP.

Price will duuuuuump

or they will not dump because they got their money back and other people will start investing upon hearing the good news

Hard to tell

here's the thing: every time up until now the price has gone up when it seemed like the ado-debacle has been resolved (counter-attack, soft fork ... even a little bit when the hard fork was announced). Soon after it always plummeted due to new vulnerabilities are announced. I don't think I go out on a limb when I speculate that the price will go up after successful hard forking - and probably then fall because new attack vectors.
Now would you sell your freshly reclaimed ether when the price is sky rocketing?
(Also it's kind of funny that this times security concerns managed to plummet the price before the fork)

Yes. Ethereum will rise again.

It will be #2 behind Bitcoin with Library LBC at #3.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjouYBEkQPY

lbry.io/what

>A People’s Marketplace

>LBRY is the first digital marketplace to be controlled by the market’s participants rather than a corporation or other 3rd-party. It is the most open, fair, and efficient marketplace for digital goods ever created, with an incentive design encouraging it to become the most complete.

>At the highest level, LBRY does something extraordinarily simple. LBRY creates an association between a unique name and a piece of digital content, such as a movie, book, or game. This is similar to the domain name system that you are most likely using to access this very post.

[spoiler] Got to use an invite code now

lbry io/get? r=EUQWX [/spoiler]

Or use this code:

lbry.io/get? r=57nd8

The fun thing is to consider we are talking about potential vulnerabilities, not real attacks. In other words, the mere fear of another "smart" contract ruining everything is enough to drop the price.

Can you imagine what will happen once a real undetected vulnerability is exploited? This whole DAO fiasco managed to drop the current value by 50%, it haven't recovered, and will probably drop even further when the "fix" to it is released.

Just one more exploit. By now, eth is merely a zombie propulsed by the worms who bought it and are desesperately clinging to their moon delusions, the next shit hit the fan event will be a shotgun to their rotten head.

DELET THIS

>I beleive 10% of all ETH is locked in The DAO at the moment.

>As soon as the HF is done, that 10% of ETH is going to be returned to investors.

>Guess what those investors are going to do with it?

>DUMP IT.

But that is already weighted in the current price senpai.

Softbank's synergies with newly acquired ARM will bring us the internet of things, and Ethereum will power it.

This is like Microsoft partnering with IBM.

Countdown has started at the lunar launch pad.

Dont forget eth was an artificial pump all the time without a single project providing real world value yet.
Its first real application failed miserably. Augur will be another shitshow. The dapps list is a joke. Pyramid schemes and coin toss simulators.

TL;DR eth is a mess

ETH is about to pump hard

So you're saying if people get the ether and start selling the price wont drop?

I'm really confused how people think that a sudden change in supply can ever be "priced in". Unless there is a 10m eth buy wall at the current price, it's not priced in.

This. I expect it to go below $10, possibly as low as $8. Then I'm gonna buy back in.

So many people waiting for the dip on ETH to buy. I'm afraid the whales are going to out whale the neckbeards and drive it up too fast to take advantage.

can't tell anymore if it's going to pump hard or drop

wut should I do before the 20th?

>But that is already weighted in the current price senpai.

You can't 'weigh in' a surge supply that has not happened yet...

$7-8 is looking like the bottom to me.