Tfw his only sin was that he cared too much about his people

>tfw his only sin was that he cared too much about his people
;_;

EVERYONE WHO HAVENT DIED IN THE WAR OR NOT FIGHTING ON THE STREETS OF BERLIN IS A COWARD SHIT

Let me kill mysself in my comfy bunker tho lol

He was a retard autist just like every fagerman, fucking losers fags

ktf right

>his only sin
Well look at that. Bait.
Lebensraum, right?
Since you are the one who has "that feeling when", why don't you share your actual feelings on the subject instead of just being the provider of this daily shitpost.

Have a blessed day.

>Read Mein Kampf and get back to us

>sin

Horse shit.

He hated everyone who wasn't "aryan".

Yeah, if it hadn't been for the Americans he would have conquered the world.

nice jewish Propaganda
The only thing Hitler ever wanted was for all people live peacefully in their own nation
Multiculturalism is codeword for white genocide

So, is that why he decided to expand his nation throughout Eastern Europe?

Not really. Hitler's racism isn't apparent in favoring one group of people only, but in the fact that he hated some groups entirely.

Hitler didn't mind Finns, Japs, Anglos or Arabs. He did hate slavs and jews though.

>cares too much for his people
>says the german people deserve death and destruction as they have proven themselves to be inferior to the slav

It always struck me that the objects of greatest admiration and awe among white nationalists are for the same reasons as hatred and fear of the other in the same; the harm of white identity.

But the war was won by Americans, which was mostly men of German descent.

Hitler was disdainful of Americans as a mongrel race with heavy Jewish influence.

why did he have to murder the Jews of Crete who had never done anything to Germans then?

Which is why the German-American bund existed, right?
His greatest sin was not storming the Vatican and putting an end to that devil religion once and for all.

I don't know why German-American bund existed but it definitely wasn't due to Hitler's exaggerated hatred of and contempt for America and Americans.

Can we ban hitler/nazi love threads already?
Its not even that hitler is ebin and wrong but that all other canzer is comepletly forbiden or closed in contaiments.

Don't worry Schneckchen, when you and your little friends are getting gang raped by the invading armies, Uncle Dolphie and his Nazi pals will be deep in our bunker, and we won't be able to hear your screams.