How are my bitcoin holders doing?

how are my bitcoin holders doing?

I'm pretty happy

comfy as always

good to hear

Fed up with waiting for the moon desu

Miss the good old days of massive spikes.

We are God's chosen ones.

we are

Still waiting. I had bought a bunch back when they were around $1 a coin. I had planned on making a MUD where they would be the basis for the internal currency, but never really got around to it.

I cashed out half of what I had back where they were around $800 a coin (it took me that long to find the old wallet file), and I decided to hold onto the rest for the long term to see what happens.

cool. Love hearing about early adopters.

btc will moon in September

how do you know

Not amazing.

I sold 120btc (half of my btc) at $660, expecting it to drop more.

It didn't drop, and now I'm wanting back in, but dont want to eat my losses.

Anyone telling you how btc will move is straight up lying.

No, I'm not a salty nocoiner

you got to hold nigga

Selling VPSs on OpenBazzaar for cheap. Holding on to about 170 dollars total

This. I'm a coinfag. BTC is very hard to predict, except that it tends to go up on the years scale.

truth be told, i will sell 80% of my coins when it hits $800 and buy dips after

you still have a chance to get back.. it dropped to around $530 twice in the last 2 months.. plenty of opportunities to re-purchase

thats a good plan

I want to see 1000 before I sell and of course rebuy when it inevitable crashes

that's not a good thing tho.

for a currency to be used as currency was meant to must be stable. a strongly deflationary currency will never be spent as people will forever hope in higher value.

It is not primarily used as a currency, it is primarily an asset. But you can also pay for drugs with it. It's gold, but more versatile. Actual payments are usually hedged in USD, people are accustomed to the volatility. Not saying it's a good currency, it's kind of a shit way to go about sending payments, but ultimately, those who have been paid with it have benefited from holding, and the people who pay with it buy it immediately before sending as payment. It's actually quite awesome.

Yes but it would also encourage switching from fiat to btc. Then if people held their savings as btc, they could only spend btc

>it is primarily an asset
if you don't see how that is utterly wrong for btc i can't help you.

Doing well thanks and yourself?

good post cats

Is it worth it trying to mine nowadays?

Who mines? Anyone? The ultra wealthy in Asia with massive investments?

How big? They're not like US banks are they? Trillions? Or are we talking millions?

What stops someone with money coming in and dominating?
>MGT

Sold it all in November 2013 when it fell to 800. Thinking about getting back in. Is it worth it lads?

>a strong deflationary currency will never be spent

The unique thing about cryptocurrencies though is that they mitigate that old problem, at least in theory.

If the currency appreciates in value, there's none of the traditional obstacles to fungibility ("I don't want to break a hundred/melt down this bar"). If you find that your money goes further, it is effortless to chip off some satoshis for toilet paper or ramen or whatever.

True, the problem of buying durable goods still persists. You'd still want to delay washing machine, car purchases, etcetera. But the consumer can only delay these up to a point. People eventually do need mattresses, houses, cars, &c.

traded it all in for about 5000 trumpcoins. I want a huge payout, not small increments.

Why would you sell one year before or after a halving?

You didn't deserve 240 bitcoins and I'm happy you've lost half of them as the bitcoin price continues to rise

Still poor and kissless.

Will exchanges let you cash out more than 3k/day ? unless you can spend in BTC why bother?

had to cash out 2BTC to pay rent

I made $500 of it but just kill me now

It was supposed to be this summer. Actually two summers or so ago.

>Is it worth it trying to mine nowadays?
No
>Who mines? Anyone? The ultra wealthy in Asia with massive investments?
risk taking chinamens
>How big? They're not like US banks are they? Trillions? Or are we talking millions?
millions
>What stops someone with money coming in and dominating?
it requires access to cheap electricity and cheap manufacturing, it's also highly speculative and risky.

this guy knows whats up

>It was supposed to be this summer. Actually two summers or so ago.
no

you'll see

it will move up, just a matter of time. Stay salty

fuck off no coiner

Total noob here with a question:
Assuming that I don't get hacked/robbed, what's the worst thing that could happen if I purchased a bitcoin today?
Say I buy for 610€ and wait until it goes up to 630€. Subtracting fees, isn't that an easy (yes, measly) profit?

Am I too naive? What am I overlooking?

its what you're thinking. its the predicting when to buy and sell thats the tricky part.

ardor is coming

>2016
>investing in crypto currency

Exactly.

OC

>t. eternal clueless retard shitting up threads left and right