/CCG/ - Crypto Currency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit >Trading crypto tutorial
alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

>Poll for best coins to invest into
www.strawpoll.me/10725064

>List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

>List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

>List of sites to watch for information about crypto
pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

>List of Twitter accounts NOT to follow advice from
pastebin.com/XiiHg3hN

>List of Faucets
faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC (Try to go with ones over 200 days old)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/woolsim/status/754611075887276032
coinbase.com/join/578d6928ee865b018a0001e9
youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0
steemit.com/steem/@cryptorune/steem-dollar-poloniex-pump-is-a-arbitrage-goldmine#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try /r9k/.

here's your (You)

whats up with Syscoin

>tfw didn't buy XAI

tfw woke up at just the right time to sell CJ

>Be me
>Puts together shitty vidyacoin portfolio
>equally split between GAME/BCY/DGB
>sell all these coins at 10% profits
>game triples
>bcy +50%
>dgb +20%

fuck shitcoin trading mango i did this with trump too (bought in very early sold out early)

should I short sys?

Nah son, I'm goin' long. $sys has a new manager in China and v2.1 comes out in August.

August? I thought it was gonna come out in July. Those fuckers never stick with their timeline

what's the reason you invest in something like trump coin? aside from the dumb name, is it some reasoning like 'there's always a bigger fool'?
I really don't get why anybody would consider this anything other than a pump and dumb.

>twitter.com/woolsim/status/754611075887276032

I'm buying low now and holding out until around early September.

Also in general, what's a good way to track my trades?

Buy ethereum before the 20 th

Dude buy dgb it's gonna pump tonite along with Tyrone and your mom.

should I launch my own silver backed crypto?

will you niggers trade it?

i refuse to sell my VOX at a loss...

Ardorplatform.com

Anyone buying Monero? Seems a bit high right now but it looks like a cool project.

What are some other cryptos to watch?

I currently have some investments in ETH and BTC

I hear a lot of buzz around XVC.

Long term I'm holding BTC, Lisk and LBC

Nighttime in amerifag :)

My luck this shit will happen during chinas daytime before I have to get my sleep here.

This will be a good day

The real question is, why wouldnt you? I guess if you have a small mind and little imagination. It's not like it is based on a topical person, or its not like its election season, and its not like it has a unique premise. Yeah, the coin won't be noticed at all. We should just move on to the next altcoin.

They said that DGB was gonna pump this weekend. Nothing. In fact, none of the "scheduled" pumps ever happened.

pretty much.

i'm still stacking DGB though, it will pump at some point

Okay here are the coins to watch:

First of all, NIRO (Nexus):It just had a huge spike, I would wait to buy on a dip first, but its gonna be a hot coin for sure. Custom coded, tons of features, very serious dev team, it's the real deal.

Trumpcoin: It's pretty much a perfect storm of virulent meme magic + Trump himself + election season. The only thing holding the coin back is the dev team and it should be sorted out by the end of this week.

Syscoin: A big big sleeper, syscoin is creating their own marketplace, could take off or at least garner some serious attention

Breakout: Brand new coin, as usual buy after ICO when it dips

BitSynq: Watch out for this one, buy after ICO

Putincoin: Bound to pump

Syndicate: New product management platform, really cool, good for someone like me who loves to seed

Also look up Block Pioneers, a new exchange coming out, might be worth investing in

These are all longterm holds, I dont do short term trading (to preserve my sanity)

Oh and Trumpcoin has been my best investment yet...It has amazing resistance and gain. Considering the election season it has serious potential to pump, everyone here should have some Trumps, you'd be an idiot not to buy some regardless of your politics

Also, my cheap wildcard is BURSTcoin. Their whole schtick is HDD mining. Bought a bunch of cheap coins, but I hope its a sleeper and somehow gains traction

>Putincoin: Bound to pump

Holy shit this.
Putin is currently on the underground but this shit will be flying high soon.

yeah I had breakout from the get go on Bittrex but forgot about it

BRK will be good for pumps very soon. Same with CJ.

CJ is on the move right now

>CJ

what's the full name?

cryptojacks on c-cex

3rd ICO will be around 150sat and I think it's today. Get em while they're cheap because this one is gonna be out of sight by EOD.

already in at 56k m8, i'm a poorfag so this will do for me

Hi Veeky Forums, wanna ask a question.
How do you guys invest in cryptocoins?
Just buy and place a price to sell then you sell automatically when the price gets there or you guys keep monitoring everytime the price to decide when to sell?

check op

>temple run pic in captcha...

THIS IS IT FAGGOTS. PUMPTEAM.NET IS HAVING A VOTE FOR WHICH COIN WILL BE PUMPED ON YOBIT AT NOON

VOTE FOR FUCKING TRUMPCOIN OR YOURE A DIRTY NIGGER

https accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSfDuGivXjC-LHjo0KqcPHaZNwzraWBOqRW0O-XTlBVBdLyg3A%2Fviewform%3Fembedded%3Dtrue

See pic for proofs

How does this work?
The choosen one really gets pumped?

you should delete these.

hope that it's trump, and if it is any other coin you aren't already invested in, i'd suggest not buying, cuz you'd probably be buying into the dump already.

How does the backing actually work and how does this translate to value increase over time which would make it interesting to traders? I mean theres the way of backing all coins by a fixed amount of silver which would make mining new coins cause inflation and there's the way of backing each coin with a fixed amount of silver which would make you poor. I mean sure, you can just premine and sell your coins without other people having the ability to mine new ones, but what would make traders then buy your coins instead of silver which would be a far less risky investment. Anyway, what I wanted to say is: you're a sperg.

how do these pump clubs actually work

wouldn't like half the people involved get fucked

aren't they all competing against each other

Whats there track record and why have I never heard of them?

did one of you trump coin admins set this up

How high do you guys think CJs will get during the initial pump? I've got two million.

200sat most likely, shouldn't really get much higher than that.

correction: at least 125

I've read a bit into the ANN thread but I can't quite make heads or tails of this coin. Any good prospects to hold past the initial pump or would you say this is a coin to let go of quickly?

Best USD to btc?

I've been using the genolis miner and after about 30 minutes my miner uses up 100% of my physical memory and the miner has to shut down. How do I fix this?

I'm using an RX 480 8GB and I have 8GB of ram as well as a TB of storage space.

I like Coinbase.
Virwox is also fast and lets you move more USD per day, but it has higher fees than most sites.

Coinbase is pretty good. Easy to set up and use, though it requires ID.

coinbase.com/join/578d6928ee865b018a0001e9

Cex.io

CJ jumped from 86 to 144

tried to tell yall about it

I listened to you. Actually yesterday I saw someone talking about CJ and I looked at it quickly and although I transferred some BTC to C-CEX in the end I didn't buy (could've around 50sat) because I felt like it looked like a random coin, plus C-CEX's disgusting layout frightens me. Well I got in at 110 sat anyway today.

transfer your stuff over to yobit, was at 145 a few minutes ago but now it's hovering around 123.

Also C-CEX's layout is beautiful, only problem is the place is almost always dead.

How we can antecipate or know about when this huge start pumps of new coins will come off?

Ive got 5000 coins at 117. How much do you guys think is gonna be the best price to sell them?

If you're impatient sell at 140. If you can wait a few days sell at 200.

>Best USD to btc?

I like circle.

Purchase some cheap ETH too.

>Reminder
Ethereum's Rarity Explained

youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0

Why is that dumping hard now?

People are dumb and getting scared. I think now is a perfect time to buy since it's gonna be going up again once ICO round 4 starts.

Same thing happened yesterday, went up to 117 before dropping back down to selling at around 66 before steadily climbing through American night hours.

they have been saying it will pump for years now in every thread. Never going to happen unless something newsworthy happens.

all wrong, kys disgusting shill

same as DGB and DOGE. It's not going to make you rich as it is.

I don't know about CJ (very highly doubt it) but you are 50% right about BRK

>How do you guys invest in cryptocoins?
buy low sell high. Reasearch a lot, build good contacts and get some insider info and news. I already know how I will trade until the end of this year (not counting PnDs)

This is a scam don't fall for it

because they all know it's a shitcoin with no future

>get some insider info and news

Teach me how. Please.

>coin that is shilled in every single thread, and that finally is pumping right in this moment gets no mention itt
never change you rascals

it's pretty easy user. There are very few places where crypto people gather, traders are especially tight-knit community, go and be active there. I have got into crypto two months ago and I already know where to get the right info.
If you want an easy tip, there are news for ICO on the 23rd of this month. So it will pump a bit before the event. Buy the rumour, sell the news ;)

>ico
I meant IOC

wait, you are actually right about syscoin and syndicate. I will give you that.

They are selling for 0.001 and buying at 0.006. Thats pretty strange dont you think?
Do you know where will this pum get?

>0.001 and 0.006

No, its 0.0001 and 0.0006. Sorry.

why oh why oh why did i buy LBC

He didn't PnD'd

What made you think this would stay up?

t. Guy who made the first LBC info thread.

Alright Veeky Forums, gimme the TOP 5 best long altcoins. GO!

Define "long"

But surely you're not talking within a few months to a year.

By long i mean 1-2 years. But as you mentioned, could you tell some six-months coins?

Don't listen to this moron, IOC is on a pump right now. Unless you are onthe dev team or their inner circle, you will not know of scheduled announcements ahead of time. Thats what makes them announcements.

If you've been in crypto for 2 months you dont know shit.

For example, IOC already stated they are doing a big news hangout on the 24th(not 23rd). Its all in the thread.

Investing in crypto comes down to research and more research. It's gambling. Even then, the crypto market is crazy, there are pumps and dumps everywhere, its a super volatile speculative market. Let no one else tell you otherwise.

I agree that NEXUS is the coin to watch. TRUMP , SYS, Putin, all coins to watch.

But really, the market is crazy, its never been a better time to invest. There are always new innovative creative altcoins being made, its a hot market for sure.

opinions on BURST?

The nice thing about BURST is that it's a coin that never had a serious pump except on its release. I like investing in "deep sleep" coins like these. Why? Because its cheap, and any altcoin that has not pumped yet usually gets pumped one day or another.

The more well collected the dev team is, the better the marketing, better features etc the bigger the pump and interest, of course. Once this happens they can gain traction and you have serious money on your hands.

I like BURST, it's a nice speculative buy, sort of like Bitcoin Plus, Spreadcoin, etc. Deep sleep coins flying totally under the radar that can pump when you least expect it. Big gains.

>If you want an easy tip, there are news for ICO on the 23rd of this month. So it will pump a bit before the event. Buy the rumour, sell the news ;)

this isn't a tip, its on their fucking twitter you little shit, stop pretending to know anything about anything

anyone who wans to get on this shit should be on twitter. if you are in the US, you should esecially follow @crypto_profit. he called (or did himself) the $XAI pump yesterday and was tweeting about it all the time. i cashed in at 10k, cashed out at 20k. he did the same for Bitz today. too late for that now though, train seems to have left the station

I like going on Coinmarketcap and skimming through 200 - 350 ish position coins.

My reasoning is that coins typically experience +500% gains and such at these levels, but once they hit top 100 its a different story. You're buying in when a whole load of people already bought in and there is less room for growth.

Thats why coins like BURST, Geocoin (a personal favorite of mine, wish I bought into it earlier) Syndicate, coins that arent listed on major exchanges are the ones that offer big gains. That jump to top 100 is easier than you think. Its once they hit the top 100 and especially top 50 that moving upwards is more difficult.

This is my first and last post in one of these altcoin shilling threads

The only crypto you should hold is bitcoin

Everything else is trash, good luck out there, there's a lot of of scammers trying to get you to part with your usd/btc

>1/2 years

Eth, Lisk, Rise and maybe LBC.

>6 months
Btc is safest bet, game, dgb and xmr will likely do well.

DGB

the base is getting bigger and bigger and ready for serious action.
A coin with long term gain and not a quick pump and dump

LBC is going to moon soon

Also:

Putin is not to watch but to buy!
We are currently in the first phase, getting attention.
First breakout will be soon.

what is the best ico coming up this season?
waves failed, rise looks like it's in the process of failing, stratis won't hit their 1000 Bitcoin goal to continue work, they might just run with the money, verium maybe?

Wings

IOC hasn't pumped yet. Investing in crypto is gambling only for retards like you. TRUMP and putin coins to watch? Fuck off shill.

it won't moon

I said easy tip, didn't I? Of course I am not going to tell you fuckers my best tips.
Stop shilling your twitter account, you delusional cuck

steemit.com/steem/@cryptorune/steem-dollar-poloniex-pump-is-a-arbitrage-goldmine#

So much easy money right now on this arbitrage

your best tips? like buying some btc so you can get in a p&d group and struggle to leech off of them, or alternatively, beg your way in?

this is not my twitter account, and it's not shilling when, if you actually check out the twitter, you can see that the guy legitimately gives tips on what is about to pump before it does.

and I don't know about Putin, but Trump is going to pump (again), and you have to be a retard not to see that.

so if you are not going to share actual useful information, since this is what the thread is for, how about you fuck off the thread with your "easy tips" and shove them in your already stretched asshole

>like buying some btc so you can get in a p&d group and struggle to leech off of them, or alternatively, beg your way in?
projecting much?

>I don't know about Putin, but Trump is going to pump (again), and you have to be a retard not to see that.
so you are not a shill, you are just a retard.

>so if you are not going to share actual useful information
I gave way more useful info than your pathetic attempts at trading

I agree

>projecting much?
you don't seem to be denying though

>so you are not a shill, you are just a retard.
wow, i called you a retard and you called me a retard back

>I gave way more useful info than your pathetic attempts at trading

no, you didn't give shit. "haha here's my EASY TIP GUYS BUYS IOC IT WILL PUMP THIS WEEKND ;^))))" when anyone dabbling in shitcoin trading for a week or two would already know that.

get over yourself you narcissistic little shit, you don't have any reason to act elitist

>you don't seem to be denying though
I am not an insecure faggot like you. I don't care what you think, I know who I am and what I do.

>wow, i called you a retard and you called me a retard back
the difference is that you are wrong and I am right

>when anyone dabbling in shitcoin trading for a week or two would already know that.
again, I said "easy tip", didn't I? I am not going to give my best info to faggots like you

>For example, IOC already stated they are doing a big news hangout on the 24th(not 23rd)

Wow you seem so informed and honest user, we should totally follow your advice

To be fair the 24th was posted, it was a typo...not everyone is lying, even the developers get it wrong, dumbass

>I am not an insecure faggot like you. I don't care what you think, I know who I am and what I do.

That's exactly what you are. You're clearly projecting. You're the one throwing a bitchfit on here like a little cuck, apparently everyone you don't agree with is some kind of shill or agent.

>IOC hasn't pumped yet. Investing in crypto is gambling only for retards like you. TRUMP and putin coins to watch? Fuck off shill.

IOC HAS already pumped, take a look at coinmarketcap. Does that look like a pump to you? Yep, it is! It already gained. People aren't stupid. Yes, it will gain this weekend, but the crypto community already is on it.

BURST has already gained, ironically.

Even others can see that you're the one being a shill. "HERE IS MY LITTLE TIP HURR DURR IOC IS GONNA PUMP THIS WEEKEND." Fucking idiot

> Yes, it will gain this weekend, but the crypto community already is on it.
and? if it pumps, it pumps

>Even others can see that you're the one being a shill. "HERE IS MY LITTLE TIP HURR DURR IOC IS GONNA PUMP THIS WEEKEND." Fucking idiot
ok user, then I will let you losers keep losing money. Your choice.

>IOC HAS already pumped, take a look at coinmarketcap
this just proves how retarded you are
> Does that look like a pump to you?
no

And anyone with half a brain knows that Trump and Putin are gonna pump again, the crypto market not a fully rational market. Dogecoin is living proof of a successful coin that has no practical value other than being a meme, its on the top 20.