Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Sleepless on a Sunday edition

Join with us in the circle jerk (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood -stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta (robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy.memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

com-unik.info/insider-selling-saexploration-holdings-inc-saex-major-shareholder-sells-1515824-shares-of-stock/
finance.yahoo.com/chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$NXTD TO THE MOOOOOOON THIS WEEK

/RGT/ AND the calendar link.

good job OP!

also... please don't screw me, IMNP.

I remember hearing about this a few months ago and it flopped if I remember correctly. What's so good about it now?

apparently their e-wallet technology is really taking off and they are merging with some huge company

Watch NXTD and buy the dip, fuck CERU my niggas, this shit is going to the moon

i haven't had faith in meme magic and i've lost sooo much money. Lord of quack guide me.

Meme names from last week
>BUY / SELL / HOLD

>$SAEX

>$IMNP

>$CERU

>$GALE

>$MNKD

>$NXTD

I'll answer some of my own

>$SAEX

SELL

com-unik.info/insider-selling-saexploration-holdings-inc-saex-major-shareholder-sells-1515824-shares-of-stock/

FUCK ME

CERU between now and end of september.
Erect for the double blind CRLX101 results.
Ready? Be prepared, could come at any time.
Unusual spikes mean it might be soon.

>CRLX101
can you post the results?

I'm a biologist I may be able to interpret them

MON and MCD tomorrow but sit on em for a while

Have you guys seen those dividend gainz on seagate? I'm about to dump some of my memestocks and go in on them

$LN to da moon

I hope so, it's currently down from where I bought it.

Can you not read?

Upward momentum, get them now: Good MACDs and RSI:

MGI, FDP, ZBRA, SM, ECA, AGNC (ESPECIALLY THIS ONE)

Already in upward momentum. More risky:

ARCC, BCS

don't buy all at once, and not necessarily all the shares you want on the same day.

show a chart? be a bro

type in finance.yahoo.com/chart/ and after /chart/, type in the stock abbreviation

then click '+ Add Indicator' and add MACD, RSI, and Moving Average

We're going to make it

Think I'm gonna sell at open, already up 40% on it. Even though I new to trading I think I learned not to be a kike about it. I'll buy back in on a dip.

Depending how things go at open i will probably hold, as long as it doesn't dip past 10%, almost lost all of my SGY gains on Friday if i wasn't awake for that shit.

Any good water infrastructure stocks to sit on?

Do you need to provide legitimate info? How legal is this

I doubt it'll drop below .5 today. I'll probably average up from .39 and sell when it reaches $1.

>How legal is this

>How legal is this
kek

This shit is illegal. Stay out if your government monitors the Internet

Meant trusted, is it trusted

trusted? TRUSTED?

Dude, this is like the dark web of stock trading. No one knows who made Robinhood kind of like no one knows who made Bitcoin.

But it works, and that's all that matters. If you have a reputation to maintain, don't use RH, because we aren't exactly the most upstanding citizens.

I take multiple free samples when at the supermarket and I take far more than "one"(as in the) pamphlet at table displays that say, "Please take one".

We're all really bad guys. Stay away from us.

MNKD is going to to shoot off like a rocket today, so buy earlier.

yeah, just like those other 326 times before this

>IMNP premarket

Pic related.

Thoughts on Gold Miners Today?

>that guy who put 10k in IMNP

I hate to burst your bubble, but...
Just get out as soon as you can okay?

XYL

It's MONDAY niggas get hype.

Reminder that BCLI moon mission is scheduled for 10AM eastern time today. It's already up pre market.

IMNP premarket has already left the launchpad and I missed the rocket.

That guy has 10x the play around monies than I do. The amounts I put into high speculative stuff is a 10th of what he has.

IMNP run away. 14 PM volume...it's a fakieeee.

>Relying on pm or ah
>Ever

Here are my non-meme picks/watchlist for this week. Please give me feedback and criticism

MRNS- This has a huge gap up potential because it closed during the gap up. There is no telling how high this can go, I predict at least to 4-5 in a month, this a long term hold. Will spike if volume increases.

SINO- I'm looking to buy the morning dip at .83-.84. I expect this to run if the volume stays the same. 10 day average volume was 39,281 while the Friday volume was 353,869, this is a great indicator that is will continue to move up.

NXTD- If you look at the most recent daily chart, you see the 3 candle stick patterns for on Friday, which makes me bullish. Looking to buy the dip at around .54 and sell at around .67.

BCEI- Even though this stock has been negative for awhile, I feel that it has great potential to fix itself because it is oversold with a RSI of 30. I'm only bullish if it holds at $1 support, any less than that and I am bearish.

Good luck this week guys.

That just doesn't right. It opened high as fuck and then stabilized somewhere that is lower than open and now it's expected to go up with no news/pr?

Rip bro

I'm day-trading $3k of $NUGT at open and selling at whatever spike I can get today.

Gold has been going up a lot, but the VIX index has a pulse again, and isn't in its previous deep slumber. Shit is getting volatile, so the "safe haven" value of gold isn't going to diminish much anytime soon. It's down a bit now, so I'd say buying the dip and day-trading (if you can) is in order on the miners (if you're in to leveraged ETFs)...

Get hyped guys MNKD is going to make people millionaires today. Get it while you can.If your still poor by tomorrow it is your own fault. Last day you will be able to buy for under a dollar and last week you will get founder 4 so get it at open before it is too laye

How is this legal

Does biz have mods

t. pump and dump

The mods are busy getting ready to invest in MNKD because they want to be rich

Not pump and dump. I mean you can buy and then sell for huge profit but I am going to hold it and get the dividends which will also be just enormous. Their is no way to NOT make money on this gold mine. Check it is going to be more profitable then a literal gold mine and way safer lol

Holy shit these are market gainz. We getting rich today boiz

What are your stocks fucking share you fgt so we can all get rich and start the Veeky Forums hedge fund asap.

it's only illegal if you get caught in this high level thread without the proper credentials or enough influence.

Making dosh from dgly and nxtd

And based SWHC

The autism in this thread scares me

>nxtd

is it too late

CDZI

also how about NFLX earnings report today? worth gambling on?

Huge BCLI volume ahead of the announcement. Gaps to the upside.

Remember it's NOT too late to get on board. You still have half an hour.

This week's ER's bros

Damn this is reminding me, I need to get my VIRT calls.

NXTD GET HYPE

>IMNP
what's happening today?

quality post, user. will check into some of these for when i free up some money from VNR.

Current status of memes.

Absolutely nothing. News was supposed to come out in 60 days if a deal was gonna happen. Friday was the 60th day. Today was a pipe dream if there was gonna be a surprise.

dumped NXTD, will buy back at the dip

TASR, SWHC, and DGLY ARE TAKING ME TO THE MOOOOOOON

Open market, large volume sold, managed to jump in at 0.53

user, this is the dip.

>he didn't buy VII and thinks he's going to the moon

bought them last week, I'm getting mad gainz

Rebuy NXTD asap.

Why is BCLI mooning?

SWHC paying off thanks to happenings.

Clinical trial results in 15 minutes.

Anyone else holding Nintendo? It has been going up so much and not sure when to sell. Starting to feel overvalued but this pogo hype feels like its getting bigger.

It already dipped to -5,4% or whatever it was, already on the way up

buy back asap

Anyone holding GSS? They just released earnings.

NXTD RISING BUY BACK BUY BACK

Will definitely not reach friday's numbers today b ut I predict it going up to at least $0,63

I just realized I can trade it even though it's foreign now, because IB powa. Interesting.

CERU my nigga!

I'm not in it, but I can't wait until they release their mini NES. I'm buying 50 of them for christmas presents if it's priced right.

good call, bought some of it back but I'm locked in now unless I want to be flagged as a pattern day trader.

What's the symbol?

30 built in games brah

u dun fucked up

FUCK ME MAN, the gains are good but I am flagged on my day trades, I need to hold it overnight. Robinhood says I've only made 2 day trades... glitchy POS

same shit bro. damnn time to get drunk until tomorrow. I put 4 grand on it

This is what I see.

I don't fully understand it.

I bought back at the dip, along with some other meme stocks. Moon mission inbound

God damn you IMNP

Looking at Nintendo's stock, I'm not interested in buying.

It's something I don't understand well and it looks like I may have missed the ride anyway.

I got out. Other memes were calling.

Dunno if anyone here knows, but why would charts for the same stock look different between chart providers? On yahoo DHR dropped from high 90's to low 80's, but on charts it says DHR is hitting all time highs...

Is it because yahoo uses NYSE and this other service uses BATS?

Where is the BCLI ship?

NTDOY is the ADR (foreign stock listed on the US exchanges)

7974 is the stock ticker on the tokyo exchange.

in order to trade foreign stocks you need to enable that on your IB account and get specific permissions. Also recommended if youre going to do that to sign up for TSEJ market data its pretty cheap only like 3$/month

but be aware you haev to pay extra commission on every trade because of the currency changes

IMO its really difficult to make profits trading on foreign exchanges. youre too out of the loop, too far from the news... i found it frustrating and I dont do it anymore.

just buy the ADR

If you want a barrel of laughs, read the stocktwits page for imnp. One half is people screaming I told you so, stroking their ego for having a brain and knowing when to bail; and the other half is people screaming Warren Buffet quotes about why they're holding saying shit like "I'll buy when you sell so I can sell when you buy"... And then the stock tanked another 5% further.

i have a little bit but i bought too high last week. in at 1.00/share.

Can't decide if I wanna buy the NXTD dip, or if it's gonna flop. My luck, it's finna flop.

so i can buy and hold tvix right? there's no way its going to stay at 1.50 forever, i can just buy it now and wait until it goes up?
i don't really understand how the vix and expiration and tvix work desu.