Why was she such a controversial figure to Brits? Because she divorced the prince? Because she liked Brown guys...

Why was she such a controversial figure to Brits? Because she divorced the prince? Because she liked Brown guys? She seems just as boring as the rest of the Royals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TDwsiqQa1pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was just a mentally crazy party girl who got involved in the royal family far more than she should have.

Her obvious arab fetish was weird too.

She's only controversial to edgy contrarian /pol/tards. Litterally 99% of the country adored her.

Was she controversial? I get the impression she was almost universally loved (unlike the prince).

That's because she died, so now she is loved. She was while she was alive.

I mean she wasn't a good princess

>Cheats on prince charles
>keeps cheating
>cheats some more
>goes crazy when she thinks he might be cheating and starts a public relations disaster
>divorces the prince but is still now royalty so everything is fucking awkward
>starts dating lots of rich arab men
>revealed to be going to arab gang bangs
>dies in a crash while wasted wearing no seatbelt

for real? she got the ficki ficki?

But her cheating is the Prince's fault because h-he didn't excite her enough

But for real from a non-western point of view why the flying fuck did you guys allow the whole "Its the mans fault if he gets cheated on" become a thing in the first place?
Not saying you should start stoning women but hypergamy seems to be out of control in the west

Unless you are an edgy shit Lord you love her. Like to this day there are conspiracy theories about her death. In fact one of the reasons people like Kate is she reminds them of Diana.

Well, being hot rarely hurts either.

Question is, if she was alive today, would she be controversial for fucking sandniggers?

Would she literally be a national hero?

If that shits true, you've just confirmed that crash was an "accident"

Because she didn't wear a seatbelt, which is a crime as bad as the Holocaust, jaywalking and torture.

The answer is simple:
She was down to earth and not from a hundreds year old aristocracy. You could relate to her because she wasn't royalty, not really.

It's not common, women who cheat are hated like all cheaters.
It wasn't a set up, if you're going to plan to kill someone thats the most random unlikely way of doing it ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

Don't most British women like Arab men?

No? No one likes arab men. stop listening to pol

>But for real from a non-western point of view why the flying fuck did you guys allow the whole "Its the mans fault if he gets cheated on" become a thing in the first place?
>Not saying you should start stoning women but hypergamy seems to be out of control in the west
I am a westerner and I never really see that excuse outside of dramas. Maybe I am missing something?

youtube.com/watch?v=TDwsiqQa1pw

Um, she was LADY Diana Spencer before she was married. Her dad is an Earl and the Spencers have been part of the British aristocracy for hundreds of years going back to the Conquest.

She only got involved in charity after she married him and the queen demanded it, and dropped out of all of them except her AIDS one after she divorced, and she was sleeping with three different Muslims when she died.

She was adored because the media was on her side.

>But for real from a non-western point of view why the flying fuck did you guys allow the whole "Its the mans fault if he gets cheated on" become a thing in the first place?
only betas defend women indeed, because betas think women are less sexual than men and in the mind of the betas, women are either total whore ]but[ they stop being whore once they get into relationship.
at this point, the '''''''''''''gf'''''''''''''''''' is even less of a whore if she gets knocked up [even less of a whore if the father is the current main provider].

>at this point, the '''''''''''''gf'''''''''''''''''' is even less of a whore if she gets knocked up [even less of a whore if the father is the current main provider].
oh and when the girl claims to be ''''''''ín love'''''''''''with whatever non-official lover is let to fuck her.

You realize that Charles was cheating on her years before she cheated on him, right?

nope

Well now you do.

With whom

It was demining warzones.

Diana's not that mich known outside her charity work for demining. Her sons are probably more known for doing charity in general. I know Prince Phillip did sleep in the atreets once to know what it was like to be homeless for charity.

also, betas think that women are not meant to be unfaithful. so they think that being a whore is an insult to a woman, when in fact, being a whore is the nature of the women.

She's daytime drama fuel

>Charles has the same mistress from the Diana days until he MARRIES HER in like 2005
>Diana's rich and snobby before being made princess. (She had titles in her own right as a Spencer)
>She realizes she's cute, charismatic, and just blunt enough to be seen by the people as truthful and a paragon of "royalty"
>Queen hates her because she's a pretty upstart who doesn't respect her princely son
>Diana throws herself down a flight of stairs after an argument knowing full well she was pregnant
>She dies in a drunk driving accident and there are conspiracy theory accounts of the Queen's aide putting bottles at the scene.

If you took out the bloodlines, this would be blase gossip.

She was a broken doll who wasn't getting enough attention with 100+ cameras clicking away daily. She had money to slop into charities and loved to badmouth her husband and his family on television. Like a Jerry Springer family with a false air of importance.

SHE'S DEAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>With whom

Camilla you dunce

[citation needed]

beause she was nothing more than a stupid whore that was lucky cause of that damn face shes got, the brits re a bunch fucking wanker scum/shits

She was a complete whore. No idea why sitting on half a dozen dicks at once while being called "Princess" makes you some fairy tale character.

But I guess that's the dream for a lot of women out there.

whores love to wear a little cross to persuade themselves that they are not whores. This is why betas think women are wrong to be whores.

>She was down to earth and not from a hundreds year old aristocracy. You could relate to her because she wasn't royalty, not really.

Her father was the Earl of Spencer. That is a 400 years old Noble House.
She is related to Churchill and has Royal Blood.

This reminded me of when a daughter of Hirohito married a guy. The western media called him a "commoner bank clerk". He was actually a count and a member of the Shimazu family. Which was a 700 years old Ducal House.

Lmao she got to keep the status of royalty after divorcing the prince? If her death wasnt planned they should have done so. Back in the days the english royals created an entire new church just so the king could drop n' chop any wife he wanted.

Rumor is that Prince Harry's actual dad was some military attache to the royal family who had an affair with Diana.

Total bullshit, he's the splitting image if prince charles especially as he gets older, hewitt believers have to resort to special angles and MUH GINGER HAIR

it's not a terribly common excuse but you do see it pop up when the philandering woman is more popular or well liked than her husband. people will always make excuses for people they like and try to shift blame to people they dislike. it's not really a gender thing; people will make excuses for a philandering man if they like him and think his wife is a bitch.

I dunno, I notice westernized middle-eastern guys often have pretty decent game. Obviously the ones who walk around in muslim clothes and never fully learned english aren't getting shit. But the assimilated ones are very guido-ish and chicks seem to dig that. Zyzz would be an extreme example I suppose.

Yeah educated arabs do well, but not as good as educated BBC.

Diana was 10/10 in Bongistan hot, not actual hot.

Harry seems like a pretty cool guy honestly and also remains handsome while William is turning into a bald Jared Fogle.

>tfw Harry will never be king

#
it is a gender thing because women cover their histrionism through their fantasy of compassionate women who need no men. Men do not need to cover their quest for pleasures, because they are rubbish for pleasures. Instead, men fantasize about some hierarchy or structure or system or doctrine, by trying to compensate for their failure to have easy life like women. Men call this non-hedonism and they think that they are smarter than women because men would be less turned towards body hedonism than intellectual hedonism

Reminder that all royal women are whores. This lass even shows her pussy slits in paparazzi photos.

her face is screaming help me

Prove it

Link?

She's basically Marilyn Monroe, euro trash edition. A publicly adored slut who died young

oh you mean the russian

She had to die, she would have been disastrous for our Royal family. You can't have the heir to the thrown having a fucking 'Monday' for a half sibling!!

The fuck are you talking about? Pretty much all Brits love the shit out of her. Her death is considered one of the greatest national tragedies of the past century.

"Help!! This darkie wants his way with one!"

biump

Source

More like her face screams being anxious to hop on that BBC.

It doesn't look good if a female member of the royal family cheats on her husband and acts like the ultimate tabloid slag while riding the Arab cock carousel. I mean even people who aren't from /pol/ would agree that's absolute degeneracy.

Here in america we dont hear about this stuff
Its "she was a princess who died mysteriously" and the girls go "awh" and that the end of any interest
I literally just now learned she wasnt the Queens daughter for example.

he was a tatar but your point stands. he's basically white unless youre autistic

Like johnny depp
Although his future ex wife really does seem like a twat no matter how you look at it

You are the second worst poster of Veeky Forumslit/ after constantine
Stop posting at any time

Armenian / Kurd you mean.