HARD FORK IS COMING ON JULY 20. YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TILL MASSIVE ELEVEN MILLION DUMP ON ETHEREUM. YOUVE BEEN WARNED

HARD FORK IS COMING ON JULY 20. YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TILL MASSIVE ELEVEN MILLION DUMP ON ETHEREUM. YOUVE BEEN WARNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4tn0s3/bitfinex_cso_i_wish_i_never_listed_this_piece_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am so ready to buy cheap ETH - going to be the biggest week gain in crypto history.

fun tip: there won't be anymore cheap eth

esp. when all the retards who think the dao holders will dump realize that they were never going to dump

>Not recognizing that some will want to get out
>Not ready to buy the dip
It's like you want to stay poor

Where a safe,secure marketplace to buy cyptocurrency?

You want shady and anonymous or identify verification required and safer?

not recognizing that absolutely no one with substantial holdings put anything close to all of their holdings in the dao

not realizing that if they wanted to sell, they had already had the chance to

Different guy here. What is the best place for both options?

What does the hard fork mean? I thought the fork was over after block 1920000 ?

Moon

i hope user eth is a bad meme and i tire of it

You idiots will never understand. You make the same mistakes OVER and OVER and OVER again. Fine by me. I love making money.

Isn't the hard fork just to retrieve the stolen Dao. If so, those funds are tied up until they fund proposals.

Is there something else going on here?

WRONG

It's already priced in, fools.

The forked chain will have a refund contract in it that contains all of the ether that was in theDAO. DAO token holders can send their tokens to this contract and will be sent ether in return at 1 ether per 100 tokens.

I have no prejudice/preconceived notions about what is going on here. Is there anything you can add to really explain why you believe it's already priced in? Genuinely looking for a good explanation so I can make my moves. I'm a bit of a newbie and don't know what to make of this.

If that's the case then this will have absolutely no impact on the price, 1 to 100 puts it at 11¢ per dao. Right now dao is being traded at 10¢, and it's been fluctuating around 10¢ for quite a while. Anyone who wanted out already sold

People can sell their ETH and their DAO tokens right now aswell, so all those who wanted to sell already sold. that is why It's already priced in

Eth is a mess

Trumpcoin is a mess

Bitcoin is a mess.

My life is a mess.

Moon time

Eth is such a mess

Eth is finished

Trump is finished

I have no clue as to what this thread is about, I feel retarded

jeb is a mess

identify verification required and safer, please!

eth is an absolute mess - I genuinely feel bad for people still holding.

>he fell for the muh tech meme from the autist russian

He ain't lookin good.

m.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4tn0s3/bitfinex_cso_i_wish_i_never_listed_this_piece_of/

I think the drugs are taking their toll.

MFW everyone finds out the devs created the flaw and hack and HF all with the intention of bringing the biggest fraudulent market manipulation yet to crypto.

The price is going up tho

That's exactly what a manipulation is, friendpai

So buy ETH

HAHAHAHA price has skyrocketed. Turns out the hard fork was a good thing

Correct

Nope. The profits are not worth the price paid, am not interested in making money off these nitwits.

Good luck with the terrible precedent set; don't like a contract? Break it!

That is so fucked.

because its a currency that is owned by brazillians who make meme mashup youtube videos, they keep getting told that "le hard fork" will fix everything so they have all bought into it

1USD increase = skuyrocketing. Sure thing bud. Waiting for crash any day now.