Mom approaches me

>Mom approaches me
>Hey user, we were thinking of buying a franchise to run as a family. What franchise would you be interested in buying?

How to respond to this?

Shove your silver spoon up your ass, OP

Mcdonalds, buffalo wild wings.

WINGSTOP
I
N
G
S
T
O
P

Cant go wrong with mcdicks

People arent going to McDonalds as much anymore. America is too health conscious, and McDonalds attempts to improve are going nowhere. They just spent a shit ton of money refurbishing their restaurants and it looks like it was all money wasted.

OP should get a liquor store like Binny's, or a pizza place.

Great answer.

Also sub shops. They are fuckin dirt simple to run.

Also, just because it's a franchise, don't go in with a lazy mindset, you still need to work it hard.

market hard
sell hard
charm customers for repeat business

Micky Dee's has done pretty fuckin good over the last 5 years man.

Why wings?

Market for that is saturated right now.

We've got a subway across the street from a firehouse subs which are both down the street from a lenny's. We've got crazy subs in town already sadly.

Bojangles in North New Jersey
Niggers would go hootin and hollerin from happiness

nah

My Little Pony. Grab the brony audience.

Taco Bell. Why? I like their food.

Why wings? Simple overhead. Simple prep and therefore training. And have you tasted WINGSTOP??? Amazing. But honestly user I'd probably open my own hole in the wall type spot with only a few amazing things on the menu. And remember: drinks are the money makers here and running a restaurant is a full fucking time job. And have a family member run the register.

5 Guys.

Makes sense. We already have a lot of wings and beer places, but I don't think we have wingstop.

There's already one here sadly.

chicfila or bust

My dad's cousin owns one. Fuck that shit.

Teavana

You know, I've thought hard about that one. But I also have the connections to source my own supplies for a tea shop.

CHIPOTLE

not a franchise but you can buy enough shares to be on the board i guess kek

but you'll get robbed every night

Want serious answers? Go with the not so luxurious franchises.

UPS Store
Snap-on
Walgreens
Uhaul
Any Self Storage franchise
Ace Hardware
Mattress Firm
Supercuts
Anytime Fitness
Planet Fitness
Jiffy Lube

All of these have super low margin and huge demand. Food is of course profitable, but also everyone knows about them.

Especially with many of these like Jiffy Lube and UPS, you can partner with local offices to get discounts to their employees. Business services are great franchise opportunities in your town.

If I had the net worth, I'd open up hardware stores and UPS depots all over suburbia.

The easiest/cheapest to get into is Subway. The problem is they're saturated. There's a Subway on every block in most places.

Chick-fil-a will completely fund all start up costs for franchise owners. However, they are EXTREMELY strict about who they choose to run their franchises. You cannot have other business obligations or jobs, you must be married, and you cannot hire a general manager to do your job for you.

I'd say the best places to franchise are Wendy's and Papa John's. Both are very good to their franchisees, and the market isn't saturated with them in most areas.

I've been thinking about starting a Wendy's franchise myself in a few years. There's a bunch of them in my current city though, so I still need to choose a decent area.

Fast Casual is the new meme now such as Chipotle and Panera Bread. At my university it is frequented by the rich white girl demographic. That demographic is the best target

I've looked into some of these. We already have a ton of fitness stuff, hardware stores, etc, but I think a UPS Store or something competing with Uhaul could do well here.

>Subway

Yeah, they're everywhere here. There's one dude who owns dozens spread across the area.

>Chic-fil-a

Too painful man, I can't do 12 interviews about Christianity and I'm not married.

>Wendy's and Papa John's

I could see a niche for both of them in my area, though towns in the area have Wendy's and Papa John's, but there's an area getting developed that's untapped.

Fast Casual eh? I'll look into it.

>how about i franchise my dick into your mouth

Why start a franchise? I feel like franchises are kind of dying these days. People want to go to a mom-and-pop type joint where they can have a good experience. Then just have general dishes, with a couple of unique dishes.

Turn the mom-and-pop into a franchise once the store becomes successful, start hiring general managers and just become a meme for your store.

Franchises are for bitch nuggas.

You wanna get fucked for royalty fees every month?

Take a franchise, disect the business then launch your own. Franchises are so fuckef you might as well call them (((franchises))).