Is it true that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black...

Is it true that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black? Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Was Julius caesar black?

I see /pol/ is unironically posting their black fantasies again

That would be the opposite of /pol/, wouldn't it?

White supremacists have a massive cuckolding fetish.

>projecting

I honestly don't get why they use cuck as an insult. It's just a sexual kink, nothing to be ashamed of.

If having basic fucking empathy, and not being a virgin white supremacist makes me a cuck, then fuck it, I'm a cuck and proud.

[citation needed]

I'd claim the opposite. Anti-racists, by virtue of showing how not racist they are, would gladly give up their lady to be ravaged by a nubian warrior.

t. cuck

and so fucking what if I am a cuck?

Cuck is the new "faggot" insult

In a few years people calling each other cucks will be normal

You're a pathetic waste of oxygen.

The good thing is that your cuck genes will not be passed on, which is a net positive for humanity.

Actually it was the wiminz who led rone into her golden age, which was subsequently destroyed by the barbaric men

Nope.

Wrong. I actually have a son; thankfully I can raise him not to be close minded imbecile like you.

It's like how high-powered executives like being dominated, they get off on transgression of their typical social views.

>close minded imbecile like you.
Sorry should've prefixed my post with a trigger warning.

It always makes me laugh that the most "tolerant" people are always the most intolerant of contrary opinions.

I think there's a difference between being dominated in a sex game, and being a cuckold. Cuckoldry is a mental illness, it goes against man's most basic instincts and millions of years of evolution.

I'm intolerant of backward views such as racism and insulting people based on their sexual desires.

I'll happily raise my son a cuckold; YOU won't even have a son. LOL.

>literally letting other men fuck your wife
Cuck has always been an insult. I don't give a shit if you pop a boner from it, it's rather pathetic and a testament to the failure of your relationship.

And, yes, I know you're memeing.

Not him but isn't pushing your sexual fetishes on your children a bit too much?

>I'm intolerant of backward views such as racism and insulting people based on their sexual desires.
My point exactly. You're so brainwashed by political correctness that for you, being a racist or say, being anti gay marriage is incomprehensible. You simply cannot understand that. So you spew hate since you cannot understand.

>I'll happily raise my son a cuckold
You shouldn't, one day he'll rebel and you'll die all alone. (I'm assuming your wife won't be there anymore as she would be busy fucking someone else).

Couldn't you just as easily argue that exclusive homosexuality goes against evolution? Besides, I think most cuckold fetishists don't really want to raise another man's kids, it's just a fantasy.

Yes, homosexuality most definitely goes against evolution. It's probably some genetic defect or caused by some infectious pathogen during pregnancy.

You aren't only degrading yourself, but also your women and even the bull. It's all very pathethic senpai, nurtured be self pity and complexes than only spirals downward. Go ahead and feel proud of your humiliation, no one else will.

Or a byproduct of overpopulation.

kek no

WE

I'm pretty sure /pol/'s doing it to attract retards and trolls.

Cucks

WE WUZ KANGZ!