Got a 3 year gap in my CV

I'm fucked for life aren't I, Veeky Forums?

just make up some random bullshit, like helping your dads business or taking care of a sick relative to make it look gud

Believe it or not I have a finance degree.

I looked for jobs for an entire year after that. Finally, got one at an NGO in the big city. Had a brief stint as an unpaid data entry monkey for about 8 months. When I decided to quit and look for other opportunities the HR wouldn't send me a recommendation or even confirm I ever worked there.

Been a NEET since then basically.

>hr wont ref or said I worked there
Drama?

No I never took part in any office politics if you're wondering.

Just came in did my job, ate lunch, went back to work and only went home once my boss approved my day's work like a good goy.

I made conversation if someone talked to me. But generally that was a rare occurrence.

Looks like you shouldn't have quit that job then you fucktard. Maybe buy some lawn mowing equipment and start mowing lawns, you can probably take over the neighbors business if you have a tractor and they don't. Lol

Or I could just continue being a NEET and leech off your tax money :-)

Do it man. I'm a Canadian Indian who actually does shit while leeching off the system.

>Canadian
>Indian

Ughhh the two worst kind of people

I bet you live in some shitty place like Brampton

Didn't call themselves Indian Canadian, so maybe they mean native. Natives have a lot more opportunities to leach of taxes. Some claim welfare, while they run successful businesses on their tax free reserves.

I don't even got a CV

I don't know what a CV is, is that like a Resume?

seconded.

just do what all the smart people do: lie your ass off.

This.

I got my current job by fabricating my experience. Going for IT now so I made up a bunch of experience again.

Mate I have a 6 year gap in my CV
This.

just tell people you had terminal brain lung and ass cancer, thats why you didnt work until you got over it

Tell them you were doing 3 years for securities fraud. Make sure to say you were set up.
That part is important.

Lie OP. Better yet if you can make a fake company website that they could check for references LOL.

So wait they weren't paying you? Like you just showed up and starting doing data entry and they let you do it for free? Are you Kramer?

really, how did you manage to cover that up then

I've been 'in uni' since 2010, only just passed the second year. I'll get a 2:1 or maybe even a first and it's a decent uni, but it's a liberal arts thing, I've got a horrible quasiNEET anxiety illness gap with a tiny bit of casual work in there, bar work and customer service, retail. No idea what the fuck I want to do.

Will probably be laughed out of the door of every grad program

What is a cv? Is that like a resume?

It's a cape verdean you racist cuck

Commercial Vehicle

In Germany you could sue the company for that. Actually, they even have to wright you a good recommendation with no critics in it. Of course, HR in Germany knows their phrases. There is a big difference like "He did his work to the best for the company" or "He did his work as ask"

>Volunteer Financier at NEET 2010-2014

(round up or down the closest number to make the gap smaller)

literally no one will question that gap if you just fill in the blanks

THis. I lied about having two years worth of business dev experience. And I got a job at a top market research firm. Lie your ass off. There is no way to verify where you worked in teh past. Background checks are very rare and in some states they're illegal. Just say you worked in Mexico for a couple of years.

Lies can solve all your poblems.