I got 170$, what stocks do I buy to become le millionaire?

I got 170$, what stocks do I buy to become le millionaire?

Other urls found in this thread:

get.stashinvest.com/edwinb808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok maybe not millionaire, but get up to 300$ in a week or 2 at most.

Buy and hold KNPD

Profits will come hard and fast

>"Hey guys, I want 200% returns in a week or two at most."

Any other way to turn it into 300$?

Go yard sale hunting and resell for profit.

NXTD then sit on it for a couple of weeks

NXTD

YOu won't make that much money that quickly with stock investments my boy. Not unless you can see into the future.

Go buy some shit IRL for cheap and resell it or invest in tools and go make a living mowing lawns. If you can't make at least $500 in two weeks doing that then idfk what to tell you

The average pay here in Serbia is 350$, I would be lucky if i made 300$ working in a call center all month for 9h a day. What do you think, for how much can i sell this fountain i made?

You could start by purchasing one contract of a high beta option on a cheap stock

But then again if you don't already have a brokerage account there's no way you will even be approved to buy or sell options with $170 to your name

Why not just wait for the inevitable fight against Islam? I'm sure your skills will be required then.

Black market arms trade. Buy bulk 9mm ammo and sell piecemeal for profit. I'm sure there are people around you that will purchase.

You're there, not in the USA. Make and take advantage

So if you were in America you could lo lie probably get 600+ for that.

You'll ne milionnaire tomorrow if you follow what i say :
>go to the bank
>change all your money for indonesian rupiah
>congratulations you're a multi-millionaire

Numbers don't mean shit if you have a million dollars in serbia you're way richer than if you have the same amount in the USA

If you want to get rich, learn a western european language and do freelance work for them from home. If you get minimum wage there it'll be twice serbian minimum wage.
Live on serbian minimum wage and invest the rest of your pay

ceru

get in before its too late

ceru is going to plummet tomorrow when everyone sells to lock in gainz

>Profits will come hard and fast
lol. that's the rumor all right

buy TRUMPS

Easy. You buy The Overnight Supersystem for $19.99. It was specifically written for people trying to turn $150 into $1,000+ in 4 days. It has a 100% success rate, just listen to these customer testimonials.

"I had $200 to my name when I first read The Overnight Supersystem. 4 days after reading it I had made $37,000 and was completely debt free!"
-Debbie Jacobs

"I'm usually skeptical of these get-rich-quick schemes, but The Overnight Supersystem really works! I went from losing sleep every night trying to figure out how to pay my bills, to worrying about which track to drive my Bugatti at. Life is great thanks to The Overnight Supersystem."
-Richard Richardson

If you're interested, leave your email address here. I will contact you with my paypal and once you have paid $19.99, I will email you the pdf copy.

t. Author of The Overnight Supersystem

fantastic, just what OP needs

Get a pair of these

You can easily make $300 a week if you're willing to work a few hours a day.

What is this "t." stuff I've been seeing on Veeky Forums as of late? Did I miss something? Could you explain it to me?

Thanks.

Buy library coin LBC

mods?

If you're interested let me know. The great thing about it is, once you turn your $150 into $1,000 (or more!) you can then turn your $1,000 into $15,000 and so on.

It's a guaranteed free money system that has never failed. I'm surprised more people on Veeky Forums haven't talked about how they got rich from it.

How is this not a scam

Finnish meme

Lurk /int/

If you're dumb enough to be seeking 100% returns, on a value not even worth investing, in less than 2 weeks, then you're dumb enough to fuck up buying stocks and investing in other ways and shouldn't be anywhere near trading stocks.

Spend that $170 on basic accounting education and books.

Send me $20 and I'll turn it into $200, returning $100 to you.

Bro I thought the same thing when I first authored The Overnight Supersystem. The thing is, it's not a scam because the money's always been out there you just have to know how to get it. Try the system risk free and see if it doesn't work for you.

Ill sell it for like 300 on Ebay then

satan pls

Basic accounting says you're a dumas HAHAHA

Is his first name Alexander?

Spread your cheeks son, it's the only way.

keep it in the bank and continue saving

not even memeing but this. Seriously isn't it pretty much guaranteed to hit $1 within the next few months?

I'm using Stash, a simple way to start investing with as little as $5. Sign up today and we'll each get a $5 for free.
get.stashinvest.com/edwinb808

Give some guy $170 to let you suck his dick for $300

Basic fucking science