Dollar Shave Club sells for $1 BILLION

Not bad for a "little business" that sells razors on the internet....

fortune.com/2016/07/19/unilever-buys-dollar-shave-club-for-1-billion/

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Men-s-Safety-Handheld-Manual-Shaver-Double-Edge-Safety-Razor-Blade-Box-M0144/32610186101.html
dorcousa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

]People are so fucking retarded nowadays

JUST BUY A FUCKING DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR AND SOME BLADES YOU FUCKING PLEB

Yep. You can easily shave your face for years with $10 this way. I also find the shave to be closer. Don't know why we ever stopped using these.

shaving is for manlet numales that cant grow enough facial hair to have an attractive trimmed beard

Gillette ran an amazing advertising campaign that pretty much brainwashed an entire generation into thinking that they weren't cool and hip if they weren't shaving with cartridge razers.

The modern day equivalent would be Apple

Gillette is owned by P&G now, but they're still one of the few companies in the world that run ad campaigns against themselves because they compete against their own products.

Double edge shaving is still prominent in third world countries, like India, but P&G is trying as hard as possible to get them to switch to cartridge razers, by running that same ad campaign against their own products.

>being a hipster lumbersexual cocksucker
ISHYGDDT

>JUST BUY A FUCKING DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR AND SOME BLADES YOU FUCKING PLEB
I have to second this. $5 metal DE razor and $10 200 blades. For reference a pack of gillette cartridges costs like $50 here.

>JUST BUY A FUCKING DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR AND SOME BLADES YOU FUCKING PLEB
>I have to second this. $5 metal DE razor and $10 200 blades. For reference a pack of gillette cartridges costs like $50 here.

And this is why none of you is worth $1 billion and never will be.

Facial hair is literally the calling card of hipster faggots who have never spent a night in the woods

aliexpress.com/item/New-Men-s-Safety-Handheld-Manual-Shaver-Double-Edge-Safety-Razor-Blade-Box-M0144/32610186101.html

I wouldn't buy a chink razors though.

>short
>can't grow a good looking beard
Why did you feel the need to get rude?

Compare it to any big razor companies and it's pretty small.

Impressed though.

Where do you think that every other razor is made?

>young people are low test and can't grow beards
>cottage industry springs up about celebrating beards as a symbol of masculinity for men with normal test, but whose wives fuck black men
>but now you're a man because you bought a cool razor
>1 billion dollar valuations
market "fundamentals"

the chinese are going to eat us alive

Buy out the competition early. Plus they get access to a large monthly customer base

This was more than enough money for him to jump ship but he still keeps his job

it's pretty easy to buy out competition with ZIRP

I mean I wouldn't buy chink razor blades.I wouldn't risk putting something on my face that has a high chance of breaking skin. I don't need flesh eating bacteria oniichan.

Or you could just learn how to shave your face properly.

I use it for my legs, I'm not perfect and it happens.

Seek therapy and medication.

So, whats the point of this club?
Why not buy cheap razors for a similar price and quality at every supermarket?

You can't. It's like $8 per cartridge at any store. Shit is the biggest meme scam ever. You can also buy the shit they sell you from dollarshaveclub here dorcousa.com/ .

Just use a safety razor, after the first couple of initial shaves you'll be fine.

u wot

apple is nothing like gillette

The blades for a double edge saftey razor is so much cheaper . You could literally buy hundreds on Amazon for 12.00. And I buy a pack of 10 for less than 2 dollars and use a razor a week. Fuck that "dollar shaving club"

I like shekel shave club.

>muh double sided safety razor

Women don't like those. My gf and I both use the DSC razors. Also I like the shave butter and I like when they give me free samples.

>not buying 1 good straight edge

Women don't like to use those? My wife wouldn't use it. Which I understand takes a minute to get use to and get a perfect shave. I like it though. I make my own shave oil too and works wonders. I generally don't spend a lot of money shaving

> So much this.

The older I get the more it seems like getting rich is just finding a quick way to appeal to human stupidity.

Which then leads me to the conclusion that the majority of humanity is just chaff, simple, followers, cogs in the wheel.

Which makes me have a sad.

And then I go make $.

Money laundering you retards.

So I say again, where do you think every other razor blade is made?