TRUMPCOIN UPDATE

DreadLordColi is now officially the treasurer.

Trumpcoin is back around the .05usd mark again after short dip down to .00006000btc. possibly because of a confidence boost in trumpcoiners and speculators due to the treasurer news, relieving the problem about bitbobbs haters and imitators

price is 0.049usd 0.00007340btc
market cap jumped by nearly 100btc overnight from around 390btc to 477btc

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpteam.net
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fantastic

front page of Reddit soon lads.

Everyone hates Trumpcoin. The whole thing's done before it even gets started. It has the aura of fail about it. People pick up on these things.

also bitinator said this, im not sure how serious it is but sounds like an outside group is planning to pump our coin. so dont get to excited if it moons soon because the rocket ship could be broken:

>Someone at Veeky Forums brought this to my attention. There is a little ticker with 17 hours counting down with trumpcoin as the next coin they will pump
>pumpteam.net
>Theres not much that we can do to stop them but i just want to make the community aware that this has nothing to do with us and is seperate from us and what we are trying to do

its starting to look that way. im stepping up my accumulation

Buying at 20k was a bad decision, but you will have to learn to live with it.

Hell yeah!

ignore this, they don't shit. and on the off chance that they do, no one should invest in the coin the are "pumping" - you'd most likely already be buying into the dump.

supposedly they've started pumping BLRY 12 hours ago, but literally nothing is happening with the coin, and nothing happened with TRUMP either

Yeah they are the shitty yobit pump team, you know, the ones that touch eachother while "pumping"

>and on the off chance that they do, no one should invest in the coin the are "pumping"

yea thats what im trying to say, if it happens peeps should watch out cuz it could crash very quickly

Buy ethereum you trump cuckolds

eth is a mess

>i'm desperate guys please buy my ETH before the hardfork so i'm not at a loss

Stay poor low IQ, low intellect cuckolds

buy trumpcoin

Ha! How about you both do something with your lives, and develop some self worth that is not dependent of the price of goddamn crypto? That way, whether is goes up or down, you win.

Buy ethereum

Buy DGB you fucking fucktards!

i'm already in on that as well m8 :^)

buy trumpcoin

Will they make crypto great again?

No

yes

Yay! MAGA + MCGA

Yes! I want moon profits just as much as a successful trump superpac funded by crypto. Lads, every other coin is trying to solve an fintech problem that doesn't exist, but we have a chance at being involved in THE causecoin.

Whats the plan now? Where do we Go from here?

Im the same, it will make us all chads WHILE helping Trumps campaign. MAGA

The best place to ask is the forum

The driver of that train looks high energy

Update the damn website.

So it seems that trumpcoin has meme magic-ed its way to the top of reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam

I would encourage all of you to upvote the post entitled "So they have their own currency now..."
to see if we can make it hit the front page.

I would also advise people to refrain from making comments or downvoting comments.

thats old news and nothing happened, dont worry about it

Why no comments to correct them on 50% pre mine?

We don't want them to think it's not real, because it's real. It's made by an angry Anti-Trumpster not some sneaky meme-magician.

Maybe downvote that comment a little but don't be too obvious.

This is a good strategy to get Publicity, and there is no such thing as bad publicity

This subreddit reaches the front page of /all almost everyday, it doesn't seem to hard because of reddits new algorithm.

I understand. So this is attempted defamation of newly formed Trumpcoin llc. An attempt to drag a grassroots cryptocurrency superpacs name through the dirt via association with Nazis.

remind me of what is wrong with current crypto again?

No you plum, it's a way of getting anti-trump idiots to publicize the coin.

The same way anti-trump idiots publicized trump in the first place.

What in the hell is TrumpCoin?

Guide me wise ones. Where do I learn all about cryptocurrency?

I know it is mate. I thought that would be a good explanation for anybody that asked for our side of the story

Oh lol sorry. Yes it would.

>Bought at $0.18
>Panic sold at $0.02
>Didn't have money to buy back in unto; $0.05

I mean I only lost like $70 but still. Should I buy back in?

Yes.

Bitbob.....

"The more valuable something is the more people fight over it. Take it from me I used to live on a diamond mine. Now I am in exile since I cannot stand nasty people. I hope Trumpcoin can solve this problem since it is worth fighting for too. As for my land I thought giving it to Trumpcoin might help save it. Now I will see if Trumpcoin can solve this same problem themselves."

Cant make this shit up...

Ignore bitbobb posts, do not respond to bitbobb mineral claims

yes

Its a fundraising coin for Donald Trump campaign, its first of its kind thats why people are calling it "causecoin". Because of that, and many other things it has a VERY good chance to moon very high.

There are 6,5 million coins in total, its not premined and 200k are set aside as a campaign fund. Goal is to reach at least 10$ per coin so that would be 2 million dollarydoos for Trump.

Now go to the website and hop onboard, dont let the rocketship leave without you m8!

MAGA

report to trumpcoin.info, freshman

it's practically guaranteed to hit 4.17, but that's such a low estimate it's laughable