I'm a Male Sugar Baby

likme
likme

you barely sound /fit/ bro.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yes, this is probably the most important for long term relationships. Seeking Arrangement is broken up into two types of people (men and women are the same):
Lonely older people looking for longer arrangements (40+) they will give you more money and expect some mental chemistry too.

Horny rich people looking for quick fucks and their taboo boy-toy fantasies fulfilled. You do not need to be mentally engaging, but you have to then be the cabana boys of their dreams. I'm not ripped enough or twinky enough for that.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Not going to post my face on here, people say I look good. I've seen uglier boy toys at parties who work out more than me. Face is important but I would not say it is the most crucial when you're young.

I've seen the Before and After threads. I think I'm in the 60th percentile of the fit bell curve.

hairygrape
hairygrape

he has sex with men

Sounds pretty /fit/ to me

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

post body pic no homo

Playboyize
Playboyize

I dont eat taco bell but i once ate 32 chicken pakoras from eastend tandoori in Finchley so i know what you're talking about

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

If you are in a small town, you could also start an online relationship. I am not sure what this involves, but I met a girl at a party who says she has online men skype her every month and send small gifts ($500-700) to talk to them and I assume try on clothes they buy her.

I gotta make the assumption you need to be pretty for that.

But you'd be surprised how well the entirety of America, Canada and England is covered on Seeking Arrangements. Making a profile as a baby (without a profile picture) is free so you can see who is around.

There are other sites for foreign languages. This is a growing way to get some supplemental income going.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Dude, you are a living testament to the efficacy of kneepads. You should be the mascot of Veeky Forums.

See NEETs, we weren't kidding when we said kneepads!

RavySnake
RavySnake

This

WebTool
WebTool

These days I thought the mascot of Veeky Forums was a 19 year old asking people to donate to his trumpcoin wallet.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Do you have to kiss them?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I matched with some guy on Tinder whose dad is a portfolio manager at Goldman

The only problem is he wants to top, should I do it?

How do I go about requesting things like internships?

Soft_member
Soft_member

How do you find these guys? Online? At a bar? How do you know that they are gay?
I'm genuinely curious. Thanks

farquit
farquit

Do you think you are better than others here at Veeky Forums, seeing that you take money seriously and are willing to do whatever it takes?

Do you have superiority from earning so much at such a young age?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Stop shaming him, you are obviously jelly he is pretty enough to get money for sex while you have to slave away.

What prevents him from investing that money in low cost index funds and let compounding do the work?

Don't pretend your "honor" is important, when it is all about the money in this world.

Jealous fucks.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit