I want a job where I can wear a nice suit, buy nice meals all day and make a lot of money

I want a job where I can wear a nice suit, buy nice meals all day and make a lot of money.

What degree should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

OnlineTaskPay.com/?reff=7798
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zookeeper

Smart man

Economics as your base, and then something indirect to compliment, which you will use to market yourself. Could be anything really. Whenever you get interviewed by Wired, you will reference your time at university studying yada yadda, and how it gave you a huge advantage in the business environment where people lack creative function.

Economic sounds good. What should be paired with it? Finance?

Math or CS

That's what I'm doing

god that suit is awful

What do you actually learn in cs?

Liberal arts

I have Finance and Economics undergraduate degrees, and a graduate degree in Applied Mathematics. Presently work in data science. Recruited straight out of grad school, making six figures (in USD, not some foreign dollarydoo currency), plus I get an annual bonus and stock options.

10/10 would go this route again.

Whats your job mate?

waiter

"Data Analytics Associate" it my job title. Work at a boutique tech firm. Our clients are basically every telco and cable provider in the world, as well as most broadcast networks and streaming services.

Imagine you are HBO and HBOGo shits the bed during Game of Thrones. I look at millions of steam requests from all over the world and tell you why, who to sue, and who to fire. And I tell you with pretty graphs and charts.

DS

Dick sucking

Whatever you're most interested in honestly. Otherwise, you're going to want to suicide. I would lean towards something dissimilar. Otherwise, you'll be overlapping a lot of material.

You should aim to take the modes of thinking developed by each major, and apply it to the other area of study.

Is it a good job?
A while ago i got a call from HP for a Data Analyst position but didn't get a call back because i mentioned my VR website that i just started so i looked unreliable.
Is there room for advancement from such a position or is it dead end?

go military.. become secret service agent and wear a suit all day

>Statistics
>Economics
>Finance
Pick two.

sounds like law

Basically any job when you hit management level.

What did you get on your ACT or SAT?
What is your IQ?
Just want to make sure i can do what you can do

Breh my undergrad is in economics and I currently work as a data analyst for a lending company. This department does not have a solid analytics or reporting infrastructure in place at all(we have other departments that do but ours isn't one of them). Most of my work is querying shit in SAS and then spitting out reports in excel.

My boss doesn't have a background in analytics and really only one of my coworkers does. I feel like half the time our team is flying by the seat of our pants.

What I'm saying is, I feel like this isn't a real data analytics job, but I don't have any real way to confirm because I don't know what a real data analyst/scientist does.

What does your job entail? What skills/software should I be learning and possibly implementing so that I have cool shit to put on my resume and make bank?

Would recommend this honestly. Minor in Economics maybe, major of choice in the other two.
If I could reverse the clock 6 years, I would have done something like this.

How does anyone fucking pay attention in class or not have seething anxiety? Those are the things holding me back from going to school for anything. It fucking sucks. I feel retarded but the shit I'm interested in extremely well-versed in.

>I'm interested in I'm extremely**

muh bad

You're clearly autistic. Every class you attend you should put forth the inherent interest in learning, regardless of the subject.

OnlineTaskPay.com/?reff=7798

Basically applied 3rd grade math dressed up as college level material because somehow the problems relate to computers. There's lots of terminology that poorly describes the underlying ideas (for example, p=np) and you have to memorize them so that you can act smart and laugh at bad jokes.

lol

this is what neets actually believe

what's even worse is that he's some hyper-genius billionaire so if anything he should be wearing a highest-of-the-high-end suit, but considering he's an engineer he's probably autistic and got that suit from macy's

finance or law. both requires wearing a suit often times. not that they are funny in any other way

I don't understand this.
Why is a luxurious lifestyle so desireable? Surely we all don't want to live in squalor, but why is it that people put the ends before the means? Why not try to find work that you love and then learn how to make money off of that? Doesn't it feel cheap that the only way you will feel good is by buying expensive things? To be so externaly motivated that your path through life is just to get closer to frivolity?

Jewish Thief.

>tfw doing God's work

Become a hooker

buy yourself a suit and become unemployed. at nights you can rob old people for money. it's like living dream + suit.

Management, Accounting & Finance, Economics. In a good school.

The job you want is Accounts. Larger firms focused on Business to Business transactions hire pleasant people to be pleasant towards the large customers and business partners to keep them happy. My father made his career by essentially making wholesale retailers happy, which involved a lot of business dinners, country club golfing and birthdays. Of course there was the usual white collar office work.

And you have to be entertaining, with a natural knack for pleasing people.

We get one chance at life and people want to make enough money to make the entire ride enjoyable

Whats the pay mate?

Hate math, love business, love money. Finance prolly isn't for me. What degree should I get?

Once you get used to math you would love it, Good start,you don't love money you love the things money can buy which is everything, Pick a thing you love and have a fucking future not random political science degree

Networking at your local synagogue

There's no such thing as business without math.

because i dont know what work I like. All i know is i like money

BAcc v BBs (Accounting) + BBs (Finance)