What do I need to do to guarantee a salary of 1 million a year for the rest of my life...

What do I need to do to guarantee a salary of 1 million a year for the rest of my life. I don't care about logistics just answer the question at face value please

Start a business
Or be Jewish

Suck a million dicks a year at $1 a pop

Get tons of Stocks with high-paying dividends.

Charisma is the key to success. The problem is that nobody knows if it's attainable or comes from birth. Which brings me down to the Philosophucal question of wether a man is born or made, which makes me go directly back to Veeky Forums.

>guarantee a salary [...] for the rest of my life
Ayy lmao

Get into politics and sell government secrets to their enemies.

>don't care about logistics
Enjoy staying poor

Chelsea Clinton is getting $600000 a year from some media company ( i forgot). Point being, be born in to, 2nd and harder option is to invent something and sell it, lease it, rent it, commission it whatever. 3rd option, Wharton MBA that climbed his way through the ranks at a fortune 500 and is now some kind of C__

Invest a few hundred million in cash producing assets like rentals.

Boom, done.

Buy $25 Million dollars with of SO (or other dividend stocks).

That's a guaranteed 1M a year. For the rest of your life. 50+ years. And it would increase every year. Not a bad deal honestly.

>guarantee 1 million for the rest of my life

well, you are going to need to start with 50 million there buddy.

better get sucking those cocks.

>Philosophucal question of wether a man is born or made
I think it's a little bit of both. Nurture and nature. I know that willpower is at least part genetic. Check out the marshmallow test.

Have 25+ million in an index fund

Hard work, intelligence, and a little bit of luck, Op.

Actually a lot more than this but hey, if you have 25mil invested, the capital income would let you have a lot of time to do other shit

Move to Corea.

Follow the Rimbaud way, unironically sell stuff in Africa

>Talk to McDoonald's
>Become owner
>Make money

Gather about 1 billion dollars in liquid assets and dump it into the usual funds.

buy trumps

find some way to get one millions dollars per year

get two jobs as a chef at wendys