Why is there no sticky for this board? There should be a place that answers all of the common questions...

Why is there no sticky for this board? There should be a place that answers all of the common questions, that explains terminology and all that.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy ethereum

this board is a joke and no one gives a shit about it

we like to pretend to be a closed club.

short everything! buy the fucking dip

I just came here and would be interested in this shit really much. How do I do this?

FAQ answers
-Robinhood
-Kneepads
-Ethereum
-Bernie, pls

There is a sticky

Because admins literally dont give a shit about this board, and our mods/janitors are nothing but drifting irc cocksuckers.

We NEED three sticky cyclics. One for cryptoshit, one for career/major advice and one for small biz/legal advice. But itll never happen.

If you came to this board to learn about business/finance you made a mistake

Go to investopedia and read everything you can, OP. This board is only here for memes.

Outside of that,

>forexlive
>seeking alpha
>lurk thise two and use investopedia simulator for two years, using two seperate forex accounts and 3 stock accounts with diff styles

Eventually combine technical analysis with fundis and get an investing style you like the risk/rewards of. Be careful, as certain innvesting styles require daytrading, others dont

Part of the journey is going at it alone. No one else is gonna get you rich but yourself.

When I buy a share through a broker, where is the physical proof that I own a share located? Let's say the broker goes out of business tomorrow, how do I interact with the share I own?

When I buy a share through a broker, how do I receive dividends?

If no one answers these questions here I might start a thread.

I want to know the answer to all of these things too

you receive the dividends straight to your bank account or a cheque depending on the arrangements you have with your broker. you might get it quarterly or twice a year

It's unfortunate, but the mods aren't responsive. There should be a little section dedicated to finance (personal and corporate, at least), for businesses (ratios and shit), and for FAQs (college majors and jobs, interviews, joining the military), and some of the other threads that we see so often

we like dem to lurk

No, just quarantine crypto and career advice. We want threads about economics/finance/business/law

>When I buy a share through a broker, where is the physical proof that I own a share located?
The physical share is located with a company that your broker pays to hold them, probably DTC. You have no physical proof, unless you're willing to pay extra fees to get the certificates. And then pay more extra fees to sell those certificates. And run the risk of losing those certificates.

Modern financial systems are run on computers records. Where's the proof that you have a checking account balance? Receipts and deposit slips won't convince anyone. If the computers all die, we're all fucked.

Here's yur sticky

dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

Because we have no mods