Is really it true native americans are just some chinese people that got lost (y/n)?

is really it true native americans are just some chinese people that got lost (y/n)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ket_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeniseian_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

No.

they are haplogroup n
so mal'tas that got lost

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture

maybe.

>haplogroup
kek

They're more like inuits / aino / kamchatkans that got lost, so no.

no. inuits were thousands if not tens of thousands of years more recent wave and they're not in any ways related to the ones people used to call "indians".

They're a bunch of siberian turkics that got lost actually.

They are Turkic nomads.

they are those who are related to Yenisean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ket_people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeniseian_languages

There are others related to australian aborigenes

Some weird shit must've happened with the Algonquin-speakers at some point

>mormon missionaries

10/10

Inuits actually originate from Tungusic people in East Asia

But other-wise most pureblood native Americans look like this, which is more similar to actual Indians, the poo-in-da-loo kind, rather than Chinese.

Is it true that White Supremacists are fond of the idea that America's Settlers came in from Europe?
I would find it weird that they care as those settlers must have belonged to the original hunter gathers of Europe, a group that make up a pretty small percentage of the genetic data of Europe.

White supremacists think everybody who ever did anything was white.

Corner them about African civilisations and they'll start telling you they were actually Europeans.

i wanna fuck her pussy

>a group that make up a pretty small percentage of the genetic data of Europe.
maybe in shitholes like italy or spain or greece or france but they aren't really white anyway

Think you got your shit mixed up there pal

>which is more similar to actual Indians, the poo-in-da-loo
are you blind?

You are sure of that?

How is he mixing things up?

They're actually Hyperborean Thulean Aryans who got lost.

Is this the Italians are subhuman meme?

Huh?

Are you answering to the next post?

Wrong*

according to the diagram you just posted: yes

I have met people that honest to go believe the Romans had the ship building and navigational skills to reach the new world and colonize it, and that they did so.

So iceland and Norway are shitholes while Ukraine and Belarus aren't?

Nah, both black and white supremacists change what counts as their own race when presented with contrary evidence.

Just look at some African threads on Veeky Forums, you can post all the archaeological evidence you want but there's always someone claiming they only built mud huts, or that the civilizations "weren't actually black".

No, corner them about Africa and they'll just go
>civilization
No matter the topic
Corner a black supremicist and they'll trll you it was actually Africans.

the vast majority of modern white supremacists don't give a single thought about native Americans or haplogroups.

We're all African people who got lost.

I have a friend from Guatemala whose baby niece looks like a little chink

None of the popular atheists know Scripture well enouh to settle debates; neither do I follow the popular nor do your deluded retarded memes apply to me. My post was antitheist. I somewhat doubt your kind can learn new proper words.